Chapter Seven; It's Just The Beginning

Beautiful Nightmare

Chanyeol woke up. His eyes hurted, really hurted like he had sleep for such a long time. He looked around him. His parents, Jihyo, Kwangsoo and Hyoyeon. Hospital again! He touched his head. He didn't feel anything. No ache, no hurt! Everyone in the room looked at him ,puzzled! He just knew it but he didn't take any notice as he searched for someone else - Do Kyungsoo! He knew that Kyungsoo already dead but he just couldn't believe it. His head was hurt yesterday. His head was covered with bandage but how it could be cured by a night? He decided to tell himself that the accident never occur and Kyungsoo still alive! 

"What are you searching for Yeol? Everyone is here! "Chanyeol's mother asked him. She puzzled. 

"No! Not everyone! Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo isn't here! "Chanyeol answered his mother.

He still searching for that guy. He even tried to get up but his father obstructed him. He didn't protest. He laid back on the bed. He asked everyone again about Kyungsoo. Everyone on the room turned to look at each others, asking each others if they knew who was Kyungsoo. At last, Hyoyeon opened to ask Chanyeol. 

"Errr... Chanyeol... Who is Kyungsoo? I mean, if that person is one of our classmates, we surely know him but there is no one with that name in our class, "

"Yeah! There is no one with that name in our housing area. Who is Kyungsoo? "Kwangsoo asked Chanyeol. He looked at that guy with puzzled face. 

"Liar! Kyungsoo is our classmate! He's living at our housing area! He lives near to Jihyo's house! Don't you know him Jihyo? Don't say that you don't know him! "Chanyeol yelled at his friends. His mood was down as everyone didn't recognize Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol's parents tried to calm him. They were afraid of his condition. His condition wasn't well yet. The condition in the room became noisy. Everyone in the room tried their best to calm Chanyeol who became aggressive with sudden. Everyone was worried about him. 

With sudden, the door of the room opened wide. Everyone's attention was no longer to Chanyeol but to a guy that they never know. That guy's face turned to red as everyone's eyes were on him. He braved himself and walked to the bed where Chanyeol laid down. He, who brought along with him a basket of fruits, put it down on the desk beside the bed. He turned to look at Chanyeol whose face looked like he had seen a ghost. He smiled to Chanyeol. 

"I'm sorry. I'm... ."that guy apologized everyone in the room but his next word of introducing himself was cut by Chanyeol. 

"Kyungsoo! It's that you? You're alive! "Chanyeol yelled in disbelief and joy! He grabbed Kyungsoo and hugged that tiny guy tightly that caused Kyungsoo felt so uncomfortable. 

"Yes. I'm Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. It's me and I'm still alive! I don't know when I'm dead when I'm still alive and would you like to let me go? I'm sorry. I know you're happy but you hug me so tight that I can't breathe properly! "Kyungsoo answered Chanyeol. He tried to smile when he couldn't. He tried to push Chanyeol away. 

"I'm sorry! I'm just so happy to see you still alive! "Chanyeol said. He let Kyungsoo free but not that guy's hand. He still held Kyungsoo's hand. 

Everyone in the room shocked and puzzled. They just couldn't understand the situation right now. How could Chanyeol knew Kyungsoo when he had laid on the bed for the past six months? They looked at Kyungsoo - asking for explanation. Kyungsoo who likely to understand the sign, tried his best to explain to the others. 

"Well, I don't know how Chanyeol can know my name. It's our first time to meet each other. Oh, I really forgot about this! The one who hit Chanyeol was my father. He's a doctor here. He accidently hit Chanyeol when Chanyeol was about to go back home from school. My father got an emergency call from the hospital and he rushed to come here. While on the way here, he accidently hit Chanyeol who was about to cross the road. My father felt so sorry and guilty about this and he wanted to apologize Chanyeol and his parents but he's so busy. So, my father sent me to ask for forgiveness. So I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry about it! It's okay if you want to ask for compensation. My father promised to pay! "Kyungsoo told everyone in the room the truth. 

"So, it's you who helped Chanyeol to clean himself while he was in coma for almost six months? "Chanyeol's mother asked Kyungsoo. 

"Yes, it's me! I came here everyday! I will come here every days after the school session ends, in evening and sometimes at nights, "Kyungsoo answered politely. 

"Don't you feel bored? If it's me, i will not come here often! "Kwangsoo spoke. He didn't feel guilty to say those. But then, with sudden, he got a slap from Jihyo. 

"It's okay! I always brought along my homework at here. Sometimes, I felt so lonely, so I talked to Chanyeol about the topic that I had learnt. I taught him although he couldn't hear or see me. Oh, I even sang to him songs, "Kyungsoo answered calm althought he was a little shock when he saw how brave Jihyo to slap Kwangsoo. 

"No! I heard to everything that you taught me. I even understand it. I heard to your sing. It's so harmony! I love your voice! You have a great vocal! "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo and the others. 

"But how? "Both Jihyo and Hyoyeon asked Chanyeol simultaneously. They looked at each other before turned to look at Chanyeol. 

"I thought everyone was lying to me just now! Exactly, it's me who dream about Kyungsoo. I always dream about him when I was in coma. You would sing, teach me and tell me about your days! It's happen in my dream and in reality! I know you in my dream. I even confessed my feeling toward you in my dream and I guess my feeling toward you in reality is same as my feeling toward you in my dream, "Chanyeol explained to his parents, Jihyo, Kwangsoo, Hyoyeon and Kyungsoo. 

Everyone kept on silent even thought Chanyeol had done his explanation. They didn't have anything to say. Some of them couldn't believe the coincidence that had happened in front of their eyes. They just let the atmosphere in the room became silent like how silent the situation when they were in the cemetery in Chanyeol's dream.