Prologue

Beautiful Nightmare

He looked around him. Everything already seemed familiar to him. He didn't know how many times he he had been there at the same situation and maybe at the same time. Even he could recall what will happen next. He knew that he would hear to a harmonious melody. He really wanted to meet that person who responsible for singing that harmonious melody. The melody made him calm. 

He walked into the small black cottage where he knew he would find that mysterious person who sang those harmonious song, who he called Mr Harmony – Mr because he knows that person is a man. It wasn't hard for him to find that cottage although there were lot of cottages in front of him as he had been there for lot of times. He went straight to his right where he would find Mr Harmony. 

He was unlucky when that cottage was filled with no one. To his shock, he never know this thing would happen. He still can recall the cottage where Mr Harmony would be. He went out of the cottage to check the colour of the building. It was right! It was the right cottage where Mr Harmony would sing a song before disappeared. 

He went into other cottages to search for Mr Harmony. He didn't know why he wanted to search for that person – yes, he wanted to see Mr Harmony's face but not like this! It's like he would die if he couldn't meet Mr Harmony! Moreover, the song that Mr Harmony sang was likely calling him. 

At last, he found the real right cottage. It was white and small cottage. He scratched his neck. The cottage was really different from other cottage! He never see that cottage! It was his first time seeing that cottage although he had been there for more than ten times! 

He took a deep breath before entering the cottage which was already in front of him. He swore that he would never let Mr Harmony go this time! He walked carefully to Mr Harmony. He knew somewhat he would step on puddle and trip down. He avoided puddle in front of him. 

It was bad luck when he stepped on a melting ice cubes and tripped down. He didn't know where that ice coming from. That melting ice cubes were not there just now! He was about to stand but his head felt so painful..