Chapter Three; Goodbye Nightmare

Beautiful Nightmare

"Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo! Your friend comes! "

Kyungsoo was about to close his eyes. He was too tired that he could sleep for a week! His eyes opened up quickly upon heard to his mother. He woke up lazily. He was too tired to see who came. He walked out of his room slowly while his brain thought hard about his guest. Could it be Kwang Soo who would come to his house late at night just because he hadn't complete his homework? Or could it be Kai who came to sleep at his house as his parents went away? When he thought about it, both Kwang Soo and Kai would enter his room by themselves as his parents knew well about them. No need to wait for him. Moreover, his parents already considered both Kwang Soo and Kai as their sons. So, it wasn't a problem if Kwang Soo and Kai came in and out of their house without permission - it was their second house, by the way! 

Kyungsoo's sleepy eyes likely being energized when he saw Park Chanyeol, the one who came to his house that night. He was shocked and startled! 

"Why are you standing there? Come and greet your friend! His parents already told me that he will stay at our house for a few months. His parents will fly to Japan later. Then, he will share a room with you, "Kyungsoo's mother told Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged again! He almost forgot that his parents and Chanyeol's parents were friend! Their parents might be friend but not them. He couldn't believe that. And the most thing he couldn't believe was he had to share his room with Chanyeol. His room was privacy which meant no one could enter his room without his permission. 

Kyungsoo reverence was stalled when Chanyeol approached him and pulled his hand. Kyungsoo turned to his left where Chanyeol stood beside him. 

"Mom, I sincerely don't mind if he stays at our place but, the room..... I think about our guest room. He'll feel more comfortable! "Kyungsoo told his mother. 

"Darling,have you forgotten? Your grandpa is here. He's using that room now, "Kyungsoo's mother replied to Kyungsoo. 

"But mom... "

"Don't sorry about me! I'm comfortable enough as long as Kyungsoo is with me! "Chanyeol cut off. He grinned that Kyungsoo's mother could see his teeth. 

"Okay! The problem has settled! "Kyungsoo's mother said. 

"Ouh, I will prepare both of you hot chocolate as two of you will study together right? "Kyungsoo's mother added before she walked into the kitchen. 

Kyungsoo let out a sigh. His sleepy mode disappeared. He stared at Chanyeol who winked his right eye to him. Kyungsoo shook his head and invited Chanyeol to his room. Chanyeol followed Kyungsoo. He held Kyungsoo's hand like a child who was afraid that he might loss his daddy if he let his daddy's hand. 

"Would you mind to let go of my hand? "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. 

"I am afraid that you set traps on me, "Chanyeol replied. He held Kyungsoo's hand tighter than before. 

"I'm not one of that stupid person! "

"You are! "

Kyungsoo stopped his step. He turned to look at Chanyeol but that guy continued to walk and entered his temporary room. 

Kyungsoo entered his room and took out his mathematics boom. Chanyeol did the same. The studied together. Kyungsoo helped Chanyeol did his correction. He tried his best so Chanyeol could understand about the questions and the way to solve them. He would repeat for lot of times till that tall guy could solve the questions by himself. 

"Hey Kyungsoo, I guess it had been three hours that we study but your mother didn't bring us our hot chocolate, "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo. 

"My mother us always like that. She's forgetful. I just hope that she will remember you. I'm afraid that you will be like Kai and Kwang Soo. My mother kept forgetting who are they to me. She took about a month to remember them, "Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol laughed hard upon listening to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo started to laugh when he thought about his mother. Luckily his mother became better than before when she started to take medicine. 

They stopped to study at twelve o'clock. Kyungsoo took out a mattress, a pillow and a blanket. He gave them to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, puzzled. 

"Use them to sleep, "

"These? Me? On the floor? Chanyeol looked at those mattress, pillow and blanket while asking Kyungsoo. 

"Yup! My bed is so small that two of us can't fit, "Kyungsoo replied. He put down those mattress, pillow and blanket on the floor. His eyelids started to feel heavy. Chanyeol turned to look at Kyungsoo's king bed. 

Kyungsoo crawled to his bed. He lied down on his soft bed and almost to sleep when suddenly he heard something from Chanyeol  which caused him to awake. 

"I'll pretend that I don't understand anything of what you had taught me just now, "

"Yha! "

"What? I don't know that you are stingy! Your bed is so big yet you called it small! "Chanyeol raised his voice. He felt annoyed with the stingy Kyungsoo. 

"I'll pretend that you never teach me until you share your bed with me! "Chanyeol continued to blackmail Kyungsoo. He pretended to take the mattress and arranged it. 

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol. He annoyed with that guy. He stared at Chanyeol for a long of time. At last he asked Chanyeol to sleep beside him. Chanyeol grinned. He threw the mattress away  and jumped on the bed and slept beside together with Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol woke up early in the morning. He felt so fresh. He slept well last night. He wanted to take a bath before Kyungsoo did but he just couldn't. Something stopped him from moving around. It was Kyungsoo who hugged him. He didn't know what to do, either just let it be or woke Kyungsoo up. If he let Kyungsoo hugged him, it meant they would be late to school as Kyungsoo seemed so comfortable hugging him while sleeping that he seemed don't want to wake up. Then, Kyungsoo would wake up with tired as that tiny guy seemed so weak - teaching him for almost three hours long without rest! He thought for a while. Woke Kyungsoo up! He chose to woke Kyungsoo up! He moved his hand to Kyungsoo in intention to wake Kyungsoo up but that tiny guy woke up by himself. He rubbed his eyes with his left hand while his right hand didn't move from Chanyeol's body. 

"Yha! Don't you want to let me go? "Chanyeol asked the sleepy Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged with sudden. He quickly pulled away his hand from Chanyeol. His pale face turned to red. He didn't know how he could hug Chanyeol. All he ever remembered was he pushed Chanyeol far from him when that guy tried to hug him. The atmosphere seemed so awkward for both of them since they kept quiet for a while. 

"Err.... Kyungsoo, did I have my usual nightmare last night? "Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo with doubtful. 

"Yha! It's you who experience it! You are the one who sleep and experience that nightmare, how can I know? "Kyungsoo replied. He 'repay' the feeling of ashame to Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo stood and walked to the bathroom. It was lucky that the bathroom was in his bedroom. He leaved Chanyeol alone, thinking about his 'daily' nightmare. He didn't experience it. It was freaky weird when he didn't experience it last night. He though about it but he couldn't find the answer. He stayed like that till Kyungsoo had done with his shower. He was forced by Kyungsoo to take a bath.