Chapter Four; Finding The Truth

Beautiful Nightmare

It had been a week that Chanyeol stayed at Kyungsoo's place. Their relationship became more intimate than before. It was weekend and they were in their room doing nothing. Kyungsoo still asleep while Chanyeol already woke up. He also had done shower. He looked around, every corner of the room and found nothing to do. He was bored. He wished he had something to do but it seemed nothing. It was still early yet Chanyeol didn't feel like to sleep. How could he continue to sleep when he already slept well last night? He looked at the sleeping Kyungsoo. He felt so jealous at Kyungsoo who could sleep while he couldn't. His eyes felt so fresh. 

Chanyeol stood and approached the window. He looked at the outside of the room. There were several people jogged. He thought about his 'daily' nightmare. He didn't dream about it anymore since he stayed at Kyungsoo's house. He felt so thankful about it yet he felt so freaky weird. He was really sure that Mr Harmony who always appeared in his dream was Kyungsoo. He was sure about it but he needed a prove! Kyungsoo's voice when he sang! Although Mr Harmony didn't appear in his dream for a week, he still could recall his voice. 

Chanyeol thought for a long time searching for an idea to make Kyungsoo sing. With sudden, he remembered about the fun fair that would be held that night. He would ask Kyungsoo to go there with him. He heard that there would be karaoke site at there. He would bring Kyungsoo there and asked Kyungsoo to sing. With that way, he would sure that he could make sure whether Kyungsoo was Mr Harmony or not. 

Chanyeol was busy thinking way to ask Kyungsoo to go to the fun fair that he didn't realize that tiny guy already stood behind him, rubbing his sleepy doe eyes. He turned to his back to wake Kyungsoo up but accidently, he was shocked. Shocked because Kyungsoo stood behind him. He was in great shock that he hugged Kyungsoo with sudden. Kyungsoo, on the other side, bursted into laughter - seeing Chanyeol with his pale face! Chanyeol felt embarrassed. His pale face turned to bright red. He pushed Kyungsoo away and caused that small guy almost tripped down. 

"Yha! No need to push me! "Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. His laughter hadn't stop. 

"Don't laugh at me! It's your fault that caused me shock! "Chanyeol replied. He yelled at Kyungsoo - signing his unsatisfied feeling. 

"I didn't have intention to do that. I just want to ask you to go to the fun fair tonight with me. Are you free tonight? "Kyungsoo told Chanyeol the truth. 

Chanyeol grinned. He felt so jolly that his plan to ask Kyungsoo to the fun fair became easy. He didn't need to ask Kyungsoo when that guy already asked him by himself. He nodded his head quickly like a woodpecker. 

"Ouh, I forgot to tell you that Jihyo, Hyoyeon and Kwangsoo will tag along. Do you mind about it? "Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. He was about to enter the bedroom while asking that question to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol didn't say anything. He lifted his thumb up signing that he was okay with that. He didn't mind about it as long as he could listen to Kyungsoo's voice when he sang songs. 

That night, Jihyo, Hyoyeon and Kwangsoo assembled at Kyungsoo's house. They promised to meet at Kyungsoo's house before departed to the fun fair. They went there by walking as the fun fair site was near to their housing area. 

"Let's start with merry-go-round! "Hyoyeon asked her friends. Her eyes sparkled when she looked at all wooden horses. She felt so delighted. 

Jihyo cheered as she agreed with Hyoyeon. She looked at her friends waiting for their decision. Kyungsoo nodded quickly. Kwangsoo and Chanyeol made a disagree face. They didn't feel like to play merry-go-round. 

"What a boring game! Let's play another game! Hey, want about ghost house? Let's enter the ghost house! "Chanyeol said. He looked at Kwangsoo, asking that guy to agree with him. Kwangsoo seemed like he agreed with Chanyeol. 

"Yeah! Chanyeol is right! Let's enter the ghost house. Don't be a chicken, especially you Kyungsoo! Both Hyoyeon and Jihyo can enter with me. Don't worry, I can protect both of you, "Kwangsoo spoke. He winked his eyes to both girls and the result.... - he got a slap from none other than Jihyo! 

Kyungsoo, Jihyo and Hyoyeon agreed with both stubborn boys. They walked to the ghost house. They were the last who entered the ghost house but the first to go out of the place. It was embarrassing when Chanyeol and Kwangsoo kept on screaming of afraid. They caused Kyungsoo, Jihyo and Hyoyeon felt ashamed. Chanyeol closed both of his eyes and kept on holding Kyungsoo's hand because he didn't dare look at the ghosts while Kwangsoo walked between Jihyo and Hyoyeon. Kwangsoo even prayed. 

"Auu.. It's so scary! I couldn't walk by myself when I was in the ghost house! "Hyoyeon said soon after she and her friends went out of the ghost house. She looked at Kwangsoo while saying those. 

"Yes! It's true Hyo! It was lucky that Kwangsoo was with us! "Jihyo's turn to tease Kwangsoo. She then screamed just like how Kwangsoo screamed when he was in the ghost house. 

Kyungsoo, Jihyo and Hyoyeon bursted into loud laughter. Even tears dropped on both Jihyo and Hyoyeon's cheeks. Kwangsoo felt so irritated! He clenched his teeth. He was annoyed with both Jihyo and Hyoyeon. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo - asking that guy for not humiliate him. Kyungsoo said nothing but laughed. 

"Hey Soo! How about you? Were you screaming just now? "Hyoyeon asked. She knew that Chanyeol was the one who screamed as both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were at front of her when they were in the ghost house, yet she still asked - she wanted to humiliate Chanyeol who had humiliate her, Jihyo and Kyungsoo before this. 

"I was. But my voice went out from Chanyeol's mouth! "Kyungsoo answered. 

Jihyo and Hyoyeon understood it. They looked at the red face Chanyeol and laughed again! 

"Shut up! Now let's go to the karaoke boxes there! "Kwangsoo yelled. He was in totally annoyed! 

Chanyeol turned to look at the karaoke boxes. They were at least thirty boxes which people could karaoke insede them. He thanked Kwangsoo for asking the to the karaoke boxes. It was his mission, exactly. All he wanted to do at the fun fair as to listen to Kyungsoo's voice. 

Five of them walked to the karaoke boxes. They entered box number six together. They took their turn to sing, started with Hyoyeon. Everyone enjoyed her voice. Kwangsoo followed. Jihyo took her turn soon after Kwangsoo done singing melancholic  song. She changed the atmosphere with party atmosphere. She sang Hot Issues by girl group 4 Minute. Everyone stood and danced but no one could challenge Hyoyeon. 

Kyungsoo took his turn soon after Jihyo. He chose to sing Best Luck by EXO Chen. It was the time that been waited by Chanyeol. Kyungsoo sang with harmonious. His voice caused the party atmosphere changed to quiet. Everyone seemed too enjoy with Kyungsoo's voice that they didn't want to miss any single lyric from Kyungsoo's mouth. 

Chanyeol shocked. He really couldn't believe it! It was Mr Harmony's voice - seriously! Suddenly, he felt not well. He asked Kyungsoo to stop singing. He wanted to go back. 

Kyungsoo stopped singing and went to Chanyeol. He touched Chanyeol's body. 

"Hey, you get fever! Let's go back home! "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. 

Jihyo, Hyoyeon and Kwangsoo shocked! They agreed to go back home as it was already late. They accompanied both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to Kyungsoo's home before departed to their on home. They promised to see each other at the school tomorrow.