Chapter Five; A Nightmare Which Turn Up To Be Real

Beautiful Nightmare

It had been three days that Chanyeol got fever yet his body temperature was still high. He felt so bored. There was no one beside him as Kyungsoo would be at school in mornings. Kyungsoo would be with him only at nights. Chanyeol felt so bored as there was nothing he could do. Kyungsoo didn't let him do anything except had rest. He already missed the outside atmosphere. 

That day was Chanyeol's birthday. He decided to celebrate it with Kyungsoo at the outside. He didn't know why but he just want to celebrate his birthday with Kyungsoo - only him and that tiny guy. He waited for Kyungsoo to return from school. He was lucky that school session had ended and all he needed now was Kyungsoo to return from the school. 

Chanyeol was fell asleep when Kyungsoo returned from school. He only woke up when Kyungsoo had done changing his school uniform. Chanyeol sat on the bed. 

"Kyungsoo, let's go out. It's my birthday and I want to celebrate it at the outside, "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo turned to his back. 

"Ouh, seriously? Happy birthday! How about your fever? "Kyungsoo replied. His eyes sparkled with happy and worry. 

"It's my birthday and I'm the boss for today! Let's celebrate it at the outside! "Chanyeol begged to Kyungsoo. He whined like a a baby. 

"My parents never celebrate my birthday. They are so busy with their work and I guess they never know when is my birthday! "Chanyeol continued to whine. 

Kyungsoo held his laughter. He didn't know whether he should laugh or felt sympathy toward Chanyeol. At last, he agreed to celebrate Chanyeol's birthday at the outside. 

"Well, as you wish! Let's call Jihyo, Kwangsoo and Hyoyeon, "

Kyungsoo walked to his study table and grabbed his phone but Chanyeol stopped him. That tall guy hugged Kyungsoo from the back and whispered to Kyungsoo to not call their friends. Kyungsoo's heart beat faster than ever. They stayed like that for a while till Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol the reason for Chanyeol didn't want Kyungsoo called their friends. 

"I just want to celebrate it with you. Only you, "Chanyeol replied. He still hugged Kyungsoo from the back till Kyungsoo agreed with him. 

That night, both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol celebrated Chanyeol's birthday at the park. Chanyeol had to pretend that he was already well in front of Kyungsoo's parents so they gave him a permission to go out. So there were they. Eating cake together while laughing and having fun. Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a present - a box of chocolate. 

"Sorry. You should tell me earlier about your birthday so I could buy you another nice present, "Kyungsoo told Chanyeol while his hand handed those present to that guy. 

"It's okay as long as you're here with me. You're more worth than this present. Do you want to know something Soo? "Chanyeol replied. He stopped eating his birthday cake. 

"Soo? Woah! It's only my parents who called me with that name, "Kyungsoo said. He stopped eating too. 

"I don't know why but I like Soo more than Kyungsoo. Hey, you can call me Yeol instead of Chanyeol, "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. He smiled to that tiny guy 

"Okay Yeol! "Kyungsoo said. He winked his right eye to Chanyeol. He bursted into laughter when Chanyeol's face turned into sour.

"Hahahahahaha.... Don't make that face! I'm sorry okay? Well, tell me about it, thing that you wanted to tell me just now, "Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. He stopped his laugh. 

"I don't know that you are that bad Do Kyungsoo! Yha! Well, it had been four months that I stayed at your place and it had been four months that I slept well! "Chanyeol started to tell Kyungsoo about his dream. 

"Then? "

"That were the times I didn't get the same nightmare about a person who I had called him as Mr Harmony. Mr Harmony always sang in my dream and he turned up to be you! You, Do Kyungsoo, always appeared in my dream! The dream stopped from disturb my sleep when I stayed and slept with you, "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo about Mr Harmony. 

"It's mean, you need me to sleep with you every nights? "Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. 

"I don't know about it. Whatever it is, I'm so grateful but recently, I was haunted by another nightmare, "Chanyeol replied. 

"What kind of dream it is? "Kyungsoo asked. He felt sympathy with his friend. 

"I wore a black outfit. I saw everyone there. My parents, your parents, Jihyo, Kwangsoo, Hyoyeon and Miss Sooyoung but you're not there. We were in a funeral ceremony. My heart was ached in that dream and I would wake up with tears dropped from my eyes every nights, "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo. His voice sounded worry. 

Kyungsoo put down the cake that he was about to eat. He grabbed Chanyeol and hugged that guy to comfort him. 

"I'm afraid that person who die is you, Soo! I don't want to lose you. I.... I... I love you! "Chanyeol confessed his feeling to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo startled but he thought rational. He comforted Chanyeol - who almost crying. He, himself couldn't believe that he would die. He tried to comfort himself by thinking about positive thing. He let out the hug and asked Chanyeol to go back home. 

Chanyeol followed Kyungsoo. He held Kyungsoo's hand tightly that he didn't want Kyungsoo to go away from him. 

"Don't think about it Yeol! It's just a dream. Maybe because you are too tired that you dream about ridiculous thing! "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol to stop thinking about the dream, yet, he, himself thought about it. He was really afraid that Chanyeol's dream came out to be true. He didn't want to be far away from Chanyeol. He didn't ready for it. 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol walked home. They  were almost home when a car which was driven with high speed approached them. The driver was drunk. Kyungsoo who realized about it, pushed Chanyeol away and caused that guy felt and got hit by a rock. 

Chanyeol was shocked. His head ached and his eyes blurred yet he could see Kyungsoo's body flew in the air with lot of blood. He tried to get up but his head felt so ached that he finally fainted.