[Chapter 8]

Wallflower Bride
Please log in to read the full chapter

The air smelled so wonderful that beautiful morning. Hye Young's smile widened as she closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. She heard the handmaidens talk softly this morning about Baekhyun being released and she felt happy for him. Eventhough he couldn't say goodbye, she is happy that he is not anymore in the trouble that she has caused. But of course, something else is filling up her mind. Occurences of the night before made her blush to herself; she has so missed Sehun's touches. The touches that has brought tingles to her skin and warms her heart. They have made love a number of times before but yesterday night, his passion, his kisses, his every touch.. it felt different to her. She could have moaned a little more last night. Could have kissed him a little more too. It felt so passionate. 

Am I in... love.. with him? Is this how love feels like? The yearning of his touch and the warmth it channels to my heart..

A pair of strong arms s around her petite waist from behind as a peck landed on her cheek. She knew exactly who it is. A blush appeared again on her two cheeks. She tried to loosen his grip but he tightened them more instead. She tried to look away, but he turned her face towards him and landed another peck on her lips.

"My wife is so shy today." Sehun commented, enjoying the feel of her body against his'. "You are beautiful. Really beautiful. And you're all mine."

He turned her to face him, cupped her two cheeks in his hands and kissed her forehead, touching his forehead with hers as he closed his eyes. He will never get enough of her. She promised to be with him forever and the happiness in him is making his heart burst. 

When Sehun opened his eyes, she was looking up at him with two sparkling eyes like he'd never seen before. 

Is her heart also bursting with happiness like mine? Is she also in love with me?

"I'd like to bring you to somewhere very special with me."

He delivered a peck on her fingers as she nodded in agreement. She didn't really listen, she was too drowned in the warm tingling emotions in her heart. Whatever he says and wherever it is, she will go with him. 

-

Her hand felt warm in his big ones. It still feels surreal, seeing what she is currently seeing. The almighty Prince Sehun that she knows is currently wearing a plain shirt and trousers made of  a medium quality cloth and they are walking in the countryside as Sehun bows his head greeting the people that he knows. All of whom refers to him as 'Merchant Sehun.' 

Just as he said before, he'd bring her out of the palace grounds, looking into how the people lived. They walked through the town and the marketplace, looking at how the townspeople are faring with their businesses. 

"How is your little Taehyunnie doing? Last time I came you said he had a really bad cold," Sehun asked one of the bread sellers. Her plump face shone as he remembered. 

"My little one has recovered, of course. He is as naughty as ever, my lifeline is getting shorter just trying to make him behave," and then she bursted into such a cheerful laugh. "Speaking of which, I haven't seen you around much, Sehun-nim. Been a little busy with life, eh?" 

She wiggled her eyebrows towards Hye Young and their tightly held hands. It was until then Hye Young realised she was still holding onto him, and she tried to let go but Sehun just gripped her tighter and pulled her closer to his side. 

"I got married. This is my beloved wife, Hye Young. Just showing her how I run my business," Sehun proudly introduced her. 

The bread seller cheered up for both of them and started telling everyone nearby about it too. Everybody was congratulating them happily, giving them small things such as flowers and bracelets as presents. Others started offering chickens, bread and even meat but Sehun refused them. He said he would buy them at lower prices, but taking them for free would be too much. 

Hye Young watched in silence as Sehun asked them how their crops are

Please log in to read the full chapter