[Chapter 6]

Wallflower Bride
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hye Young’s exposed back felt so cold that it woke her up from her deep sleep. Fluttering her eyes opened, she realized that she currently has half of her body on top of Sehun; her head on his chest, and her other hand in one of his’ that comfortably lies on the other side of his chest. His rhythmic breathing is so soft as he sleeps in serenity.

Looking at him this close, he features looks so perfect like he walked out of a painting as a result of someone’s imagination. Her mind flew back to the events of last night and thought of how or even why did she even just let him do what he wanted? She didn’t even realise how she fell into a very deep slumber. All she remembered was how gentle and passionate he was.

Her face started to heat up as she mentally slapped herself and moved as slowly as she could to release her hand from his hold. Keeping her eyes on his closed ones, her hand barely left his’ for no more than a few centimeters when he suddenly caught them. Hye Young let out a surprising gasp. “I.. I..”

He stirred and slowly opened his eyes as he kissed her palm and replaced it on his chest. “Where are you going?” His cracking voice gave her a weird feeling at the bottom of her stomach. It wasn't until he tightened his hold on her waist that she realised he had been hugging her tightly. She couldn't help but blushed in embarassment and and struggled to even reply his question. 

Her small body shuddered in his hold, and he chuckled to himself as he realised that she was cold and that must have woken her up. Releasing her soft hand, he pulled up the covers and cupped her cheek with his free hand. Though she looked so tired and sleepy, she looks so attractive and those eyes never fails to comfort him. Though his mind flew back to the scene of her laughing and smiling to another man is still at the back of his head; looking at her right now makes it feel like all that does not matter at all. 

She is in my arms. In my bed. That's all that matters. 

Hye Young closed her eyes as the warmth starts to sink in from covering her previously exposed body. She was surprised when a kiss landed on her cheek, making her open her eyes. Sehun seems very wide awake as he looked into her eyes intently with the same look he showed her almost the whole night before they both fell asleep out of tiredness. 

"I'm still tired-"

Her words got cut when Sehun kissed her lips, making her almost forget what she was going to say. His hands wildly went around her body, making her tremble slightly but also heating her up in lust. He stopped and looked at her eyes with an expression so soft, she feels so needed and special inside. When he starts kissing her again, she was sure of one thing and one thing only. 

I like the way he looks at me. 

-

The day crawls past just as u

Please log in to read the full chapter