Backstage Talks

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys just finished recording Music Bank, and now the waiting room is full with the members and numbers of staffs. They were exhausted from the performances but still managed to be silly with each others. 

 

They were about to change clothes but their manager stopped them, he said that there will be a backstage interview in twenty minutes. They listen carefully the instructions given by their manager and nodded few times, signaling that they understand what to do. Just by the time the manager stop talking, Daehwi rise a question. 

 

"Manager hyung, where's Jinyoung hyung?"  Asked Daehwi, the one who obviously will be the first to realize if Jinyoung is missing.

 

The other members were shocked by the question, or more like shocked by the fact that they didn't realized that Jinyoung is not there. That boy is so small and rarely talk loudly, but they didn't thought that his face really getting smaller and disappear like BoA ever said. 

 

"Eh? Didn't he was with us when we're off from the stage?" Asked Jihoon with confusion, followed with the fellow members who also wondered the same. 

 

"Aah, someone from his home agency, C9, came to talk with him for an urgent matter. He should be back soon, don't worry." The manager answered then followed with an "oooh" from the members.

 

Minhyun checks his phone which was turned off for almost five hours since they start recording earlier. He checks his messenger and found few unread messages. He skips some and went straight checking NUEST group chat.

 

200++ unread messages.

 

So many messages in few hours, but mostly debating over which animal resembling Minki the most. Minhyun laughs reading the chats and he types a reply.

 

Minhyun

Ya, what is this? So many messages.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Baekho

Oh, Minhyunnie! You already finished the recording? 

 

JR

Of course..... or else he won't be able to show up here -_-

 

Baekho

Ya, I'm just making sure! 😒

 

Aron

Making sure on obvious thing? ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Ren

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Baekho

I'm so done with you guys. 😑

 

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter