Early Morning Conversation

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hectic morning as usual. The eleven members of Wanna One woke up at 4 in the morning and drive to hair salon with their sleepy face. Most of them usually went back to dreamland while the van races on the road. 

 

The younger line was in the back seat sleeping peacefully, Daniel, Seongwoo and Jaehwan were also sleeping. Daniel leaned his head on Seongwoo's shoulder, he looks way more tired than the younger babies on the back seat. Meanwhile the three oldest member is awake, or maybe.. half-awake. 

 

Seungwoon is dozing off, his eyes start getting heavier as IU's "Ending Scene" plays through his earphone. 

 

"Seungwoon-ah, did you bring moisturizer? I forgot to bring mine." Jisung poked the boy who is half awake. 

 

Seungwoon squint his eyes towards Jisung "Huh? It's in my bag, just take it. I'm trying to sleep here." He answered the older guy and closes his eyes with a frown, Jisung then quickly said sorry and take Sungwoon's bag to his lap.

 

Minhyun open the van's curtain a little bit, and the sunlight shocked him as he looked out the window. He take a look on his watch, it's still 4:54 AM but the sun is already up, damn summer. 

 

He sighed, he hates summer the most. Well, hate is a strong words, so maybe he dislikes summer the most. It's because the day feels way longer than usual when it's summer, not to mention the humidity and strong uv rays which makes him sweat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter