Courage

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mihyun's jaw dropped when he saw the girl who walked in. From all the people in this big city how could it be her? She start to bow to each one of them, Minhyun and the others member quickly stand up and bows back to her. 

 

Minhyun flustered as their eyes met. She smiled gently, makes him wonder whether she forgot about him or not. Minhyun awkwardly smiled back and stealing glances at her arms which have some band aid plastered on it. After that he couldn't hold himself to not show a sad look, he just feels really bad for yesterday's incident.

 

"Dalhee-nuna.." Jinyoung who just finished changing called the girl and bow to her, she then responded with a bright smile.

 

"Jinyoung-gun! Finally we met!" Said her with a happy voice.

 

Jinyoung talk to her for few seconds before he finally start introducing the other members to her. Minhyun's heart start to beat faster, he don't know why but he feels so nervous having to talk to her. 

 

The other members start introducing themselves to her, she as usual, smiles back and give a nice small talk to the members. For example, she said that Jihoon's jeojang aegyo has spread widely in US's Korean community and she told Seongwoo that she ever bought a magazine which he has appeared as a model in it. 

 

Woojin who stand next to him just finished introducing himself, she smiled sweetly and said she enjoyed his rap performance. After thanking her, Woojin turn his face towards Minhyun who is the last person left to introduce himself.

 

"Ah, this is Minhyun-hyung, he was born in 1995 and he's my roommate during this LA trip." Said Jinyoung, introducing his favorite hyung to Dalhee.

 

"H-hi.." Minhyun bows nervously, and he couldn't stop shuttering. "I'm Hwang Minhyun. N-nice to me..et..you." Said him, finally able to finish his sentences.

 

The other members who saw that start to wonders why Minhyun act so awkward towards her, which is very unusual for him to do so. They know that he's not experienced with woman, but they didn't think he will shutter like that.

 

"I'm Jung Dalhee, we're on the same age. Nice to meet you." Said her, introducing herself to him.

 

"Nice to meet you... too."  Minhyun tried his best to reply her without shuttering, but ended up sounding awkward with the long pause.

 

Luckily Jinyoung quickly told her to sit on the other side of the room. The two of them start to have a serious talk, must be about the forgotten box. Jinyoung apologizes to her, while Dalhee just smiled and reassuring him that it's okay.

 

"My hotel is near yours, I will come to your hotel tonight after your schedule finished. Is it okay with you? I will wait at the lobby." She suggest to Jinyoung, it was her who ask him a favor to bring the box all the way from Korea anyway, so coming to the hotel tonight won't be a big deal for her. Jinyoung nodded quietly and tell her that he will arrives at the hotel around 10pm. 

 

She get's up from her seat and ready to excuse herself from the room. "I think I have to go now, I'm sorry for bursting into your dressing room but It's really nice to meet all of you. Also, I really enjoyed your performance." Said her to the members.

 

Jisung quickly stood up "It was a pleasure for us too. Are you sure you don't want to stay and eat with us?" He offered which later she nicely declined.

 

"No, no, please enjoy your meal. All of you must be tired." Said her to Jisung, she really don't want to be a bother for them anymore. Besides, she could sense Minhyun who keep stealing glances at her and it somehow makes her feel a little uncomfortable.

 

"I see then, please take care on your way back home." Said Jisung, finally bid h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter