Him

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two months after Wanna One debut, and their schedule is getting crazier than ever. Their body is getting more tired day by day, mostly caused by lack of sleep. Months passed since the last day they meet their parents and friends, and they're in a state where they keep screaming inside for a short escape from their crazy schedule. 

 

Luckily tomorrow they will have a rest time for two days. All of them who don't have a schedule is allowed to go home or anywhere they want. Most of them are going back home, or to their original dorm except Daniel who still have a filming on those two days. Minhyun himself will meet up with his NUEST brothers for a lunch, they will launch a new album he should take a visit for showing his support.

 

That night, everyone but Minhyun is busy packing things they need to bring home while waiting for getting picked up by their representative companies. Minhyun who already finished packing yesterday is comfortably sitting on the couch with his iPad on hands. 

 

Minhyun was so focused on watching till he can't sense that Daehwi was behind him, watching what Minhyun watching too. A minute passed and Minhyun finally could sense someone's breath behind him. He turned his head and found out Daehwi was there.

 

Being quick witted as always Daehwi quickly run, of course while screaming about what he just saw. "EVERYONEEE! MINHYUN HYUNG IS WATCHING DALHEE NUNA'S MOVIE AGAIN!" 

 

"YAH! LEE DAEHWI!" Minhyun snapped back at him, while the younger guy quickly run then hide behind Guanlin's tall figure.

 

"Someone is in love~~" Ong Seongwoo, with his usual funny gag start to tease his fellow 95liner friend.

 

"We should check Dalhee nuna's fancafe, and see whether Minhyun hyung  is one of the member or not." Said Jaewhan, teasing the older guy.

 

"The other day Minhyun hyung also bought a lot of Japanese magazine which has her modeled in there." Added Daniel then the other members laughs.

 

Minhyun is so embarrassed, but this isn't his first time being teased like that. Ever since he's back from hanging out with Dalhee in LA, the other members keep teasing him. They even got crazier after they found out that Minhyun watching her movies, and tv shows in secret after they're back to Korea.

 

"Stop it. You guys are so noisy." Said Minhyun who tried to keep being cool but failed since his face is getting red. He turn off his iPad then put it back to his bag. He reach out his phone, trying to see whether the van which will pick him up already nearby or not, but before he could do that he's stumbled upon the two missed calls from an unknown Korean number. He then checked his kakaotalk, and found three unread messages from Dalhee with the last message shown was only "JungDalHee sent a photo" seven hours ago. Feeling curious, Minhyun quickly open the messages.

 

JungDalHee : Busy as usual, huh? you didn't answer the call.

JungDalHee : Guess where I am.

*JungDalHee sent a photo*

 

Minhyun smiled widely as soon as he  open the file. 

 

The picture clearly showed Incheon Airport's logo and "Welcome to Korea" sign. Why would she want him to guess where she is? 

 

HwangMinhyun : Welcome home!

HwangMinhyun : why didn't you tell me before your flight?

HwangMinhyun : I'm free for two days starting from tomorrow. It's a rare moment! Do you want to meet up?

 

He send those messages with a big smile, couldn't hide his excitement of meeting her again. Seems like the universe help him to meet her, since her arrival matched perfectly with his day off.

 

"Yah, why are you smiling at your phone like an idiot?" Jisung snapped at Minhyun, who forgot that he's still in a dorm with other 10 noisy guys.

 

"No, nothing." Minhyun quickly defend himself.

 

"Oh, here he go again, being all secretive." Said Jisung, somehow start to get used with this side of Minhyun. 

 

"Hyung, just let this guy alone. He's in love. Can't you see the spark on his eyes? It's the eyes of man who's in love~" Said Seongwoo to Jisung then both of them start singing random love song together.

 

Minhyun sighed, tired of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter