The Date

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Wanna One arrives at the hotel Minhyun quickly excuse himself to the shower room. Leaving Jinyoung who is busy with his phone alone. Don't know whether the bathroom's wall is really thick or Jinyoung really didn't make any sound at all when leaving the room, but by the time Minhyun finished showering Jinyoung is already gone.

 

Minhyun quickly dressed and start preparing himself for bed time. Including numerous skin care routines for his make-up damaged skin. He sprayed some toner and gently slapping his face, making the products absorbed into his skin. The toner was the end of his skin care routine, Minhyun put everything back in places and clean up the mess before throwing his body to the comfy bed.

 

He scrolled through his phone and found himself coming back to Dalhee's number on his contact list. He feel something is really strange, why does his mind keep thinking about her? Does guilty feelings last this long?

 

Couldn't be bothered any longer Minhyun opened his phone's browser and typed "Jung Dal Hee" on the search engine's box. He tapped on the 'search' button, and within a second the result came out.

 

He scan the result with his eyes, but nothing related to her. He thought that since she's working in entertainment industry she must be at least has one page talking about her. He then search again with another keyword "Jung Joonyoung's sister", again, nothing specific came out.

 

Minhyun give up and throw his phone to his side. He roll on the bed to reach the TV's remote then turning it on. It's 11 p.m and most of the program only showing movies and documentaries. He set the TV to a channel which playing Game of Thrones series, though he don't know much about the series.

 

He keep watching for a while and start feeling sleepy, he was about to sleep when he realized Jinyoung is still not here. He glances at the clock, and it's showed 11:25 pm. Kids should not be hanging out too late, Jisung might be really worried if he found out Jinyoungie hasn't come back yet.

 

Minhyun walked to the room's phone and start calling Daehwi and Guanlin's room, Jinyoung might be hanging out there with the fellow maknae line, especially Daehwi.

 

"Hello?" A familiar voice answer the phone in english.

 

"Guanlin-ah, is Jinyoungie there with Daehwi?" Minhyun asked him.

 

"Oh, Minhyun hyung. No, even Daehwi hasn't come back to the room. He said he's going downstair with Jinyoung hyung earlier." Guanlin answered with sleepy voice.

 

Great. Now two kids is not in their room when it's past their supposed bed time. "Oh, i see. Thank you then, please tell Daehwi to contact me when he's back to the room. Don't tell Jisung hyung about this, okay?" Said Minhyun, ordering the youngest member to not tell the oldest hyung. Minhyun don't want a ruckus coming from freaked out Jisung in the middle of night like this. 

 

"Alright. Goodnight then, hyung." Guanlin answered then bid a goodbye.

 

Minhyun turn off the call and walking back to his bed to take his handphone. He was about to call Jinyoung's phone when he hear the door open. Minhyun look towards the door and then Jinyoung's figure coming out when the door opened followed with a skinny boy behind him, Lee Daehwi.

 

"Yah, what are you two doing outside the room until late at night like this. Where have you been?"  Asked Minhyun to the two love birds. Ah, he and other older members always refer Jinyoung and Daehwi with that term since the two of them can't be separated with each other for most of the time. 

 

"We did not go outside the hotel. We met with Dalhee nuna to give her box and talked with her for a while in the lobby." Jinyoung explained to him, while taking of his shoes.

 

Minhyun got alarmed by Dalhee's name got mentioned. Ah, he should've go with Jinyoung if he know that he will meet her.

 

"Dal hee? What kind of conversation you had till late night like this?" Ask Minhyun.

 

"Oh, a lot of things! But mostly she's telling us about her career history and give a lot of tips for TV appearances." Daehwi answered with excitement and take a seat on Jinyoung's bed.

 

"What? Is she a celebrity, too?" Minhyun asked in confusion. If she's a celebrity then why he couldn't find any page about her on the internet.

 

Daehwi frowned by Minhyun's question, he thought that among Wanna One members Minhyun must be the one that know Dalhee the most. "Hyung, you've spent quite a lot of time in Japan, right? You seriously never heard about her or saw her face in TV or magazine?" Said Daehwi, asking back to Minhyun.

 

Minhyun frowned even more. Her face surely seems familiar but he couldn't recall any memories about her during his stay in Japan. Jinyoung and Daehwi then start to storytelling him about Dalhee's profile. She's a model, actress and TV personality in Japan by the name of Mizuki Mori. Yeah, that's why Minhyun couldn't found her profile on the internet earlier. She never publish her korean name, she is ethnically half Japanese and half korean but her biological parents died when she was 2. 

 

Her father's best friend is Jung Joon Young sunbaenim's father whose later decide to adopt her into his family. She grew up moving here and there with the family, but decided to live in Japan with her Japanese's aunt since the 2nd grade of middle school. She start her career in entertainment industry shortly after that and she's now a famous model and actress in Japan. She moved to the states three years ago when she got into Columbia university majoring in east asian studies. She's still active in modeling even in the states, and sometimes goes back and forth between Japan-US for works.

 

"Hyung, you want to know what's inside the box?" asked Jinyoung.

 

"What?"

 

"It's a seal. A special one for her since it's from her biological mother. She always sign a contract with that seal, she was so sure she's getting signed with a new agency but somehow ended up failing the final audition so.. it's kind of no use to bring the seal hurriedly." Explained Jinyoung and Minhyun stumbled upon the story. She's been through hardships yet he add one to her life.

 

"I see.. too bad I ruined her plan."  Said Minhyun with a sad face. 

 

The two younger guy stares at each other, confused with what Minhyun's mean. They were about to ask but someone knocked on the door.

 

Jisung showed up himself soon after knocking. "Yah, Lee Daehwi why are you here?! I was checking on your room but only Guanlin there and he said he's lonely!" Said Jisung as soon as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter