1st Meeting

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun is so shocked by the accident, he feels so bad for bumping into her. His left arm scratched a bit but it's not as painful as the girl's back which landed hard on the ground. The girl whines as she gets up from the ground, her white t-shirt is covered with coffee stains so does his blue shirt.

 

"I'm really sorry, I was in hurry and didn't realize that my shoelace is off." He tried his best to speak in english. "A-are you okay?" He asked her, with thick Korean accent.

 

The girl turn her face to Minhyun and stare at him for few seconds. "Are you Korean?" She asked him in Korean, she somehow could tell by his accent. But she still sounds upset.

 

"Y-yes" Minhyun shutters as he answer. The girl in front of him surely doesn't look caucasian, she's asian but doesn't looked like Korean girl. But since she spoke to him in Korean, then she must be Korean. 

 

"Tsk, look what you've done to me! I have to go for an audition in fifteen minutes and you ruined everything!" She complained while she tried her best to wipe her t-shirt.

 

"I'm really sorry. If it's fine with you I can pay for new clothes and medical treatment if you feel hurt. I'm really really really sorry." He keep apologizing to her. He feels so bad, especially when he realizes there's bruises on her arms.

 

The girl sighed, she turn her face again towards Minhyun. Minhyun's heart skipped a bit, her messy bangs covers most of her forehead and Minhyun could see her small face clearly. She's pretty. He thought to himself.

 

"I don't have time to argue right now, so I'll let you pass for now. Don't ever run so carelessly again." Said her to Minhyun and then start running, leaving him before he could speak a word to her.

 

Minhyun watches her back until she disappeared from his sight, he then realized how bad he looked like with dirty shirt. He start wiping off his shirt then suddenly his phone rings .

 

", I forgot.." he whines as he saw Jisung's name popped out on his phone'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter