2nd Meeting

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for not updating when I promised to update within a week :( writer blocks was really bad these days, also I've been busy preparing for my leave from Japan. Lots of packing, shipping, contracts termination and of course, bills!! :(

 

Anyway without further ado, here's an update. Quite short one before Minhyun and Dalhee's longer interaction on the next chapter.

 

Enjoy!

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

The concert day finally come. They were busy since morning, and were really tired but at the same time couldn't hide their big smile after the performance. At first they thought that nobody would chants for them since they just debuted around two weeks ago. But it turns out that the crowds chanted so loud during their performances, not to mention the number of screams for each members.

 

In the waiting room some of the members start changing their costumes and some of them still resting on the sofa, trying to get rid of the tiredness for the long day. Most of them are talking with each other, but Jinyoung was busy searching for something on his bag.

 

He started calm, but as the minutes flies his face start to look bad and he began to panic. Daehwi who caught the sight of his favorite hyung start to wonder what happened. Jinyoung desperately poured out his things inside his bag, making them scattered on the table.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing? What are you searching?" Daehwi asked him with worry since Jinyoung's face looked so bad, he knows that the older guy always make that kind of face whenever he panicked.

 

"The box. Daehwi-ya.. the box..do you know where is it?" He asked the younger guy, Daehwi was with him since morning he thought that maybe Daehwi remember where he put the box.

 

"Box? What box?" Jisung suddenly asked, joining the conversation because  Jinyoung looked so panicked and make him worry.

 

"Huh? Box? The one you have to give to Jung Joonyoung sunbaenim's sister?" Daehwi asked back in confuse.

 

"Yes, that one. I remember clearly that I put it inside my bag this morning but it's not here.." Jinyoung said desperately, he already checked every inch of his bag and the box is not there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter