Shoelaces, latte and her.

Tossed Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for you guys who read this story and giving support. I'm facing an exam week right now, so might be having a late update next time.

U

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

----

 

 

The eleven member of Wanna One finally arrived in Los Angeles International Airport. They depart from Seoul at noon and arrived at 6:30 in the morning on the same day. Yeah, they're pretty sure that timezone gotta mess up their resting time later. All of them pretty much exhausted from 12 hour plane ride, but they just can't hide their excitement and all of them were smiling brightly.

 

They rode a van to the hotel, and all of them couldn't help themselves taking pictures of the scenery through the window. It does feels like a dream, they still couldn't believe that they're able to come to the States to have a show.

 

"We'll arrive at the hotel around 15-20 minutes, there will be five rooms, four rooms for two people and one room for three. You guys should decide who's gonna be with who." Said the manager to the members.

 

"I want to be with Jinyoung hyung." Daehwi volunteered.

 

"No no no. You guys might do something weird in the room." Jisung quickly opposed.

 

"Whaaat??? What do you mean by weird things?" Daehwi protested.

 

"You two was singing with smule application till 4 am in the dorm last time. You two also did a video cover of that pen pineapple apple pen thing. It was so noisy, I'm not gonna let that happen again." Jihoon answered to the question. He shared the same room with those two in dorm and experienced many headaches from their silly actions.

 

Minhyun chuckles at their conversation. "Let's just take a draw then." He suggest, to make everything fair and everyone agrees.

 

Seongwoo tear up the paper into eleven pieces and writes the room numbers on it. He rolled the paper, hold it in his hands and shakes it.

 

"In the count of of three, please pick one paper. One..... two..... three!" Seongwoo open his palms and the members start picking up one by one.

 

The room arrangement turned out like this, Daniel-Seongwoo, Minhyun-Jinyoung, Jaehwan-Sungwoon, Daehwi-Guanlin, and Jisung-Jihoon-Woolen shared the same room.

 

Daniel and Seongwoo hi-fived with each other, celebrating their fate sharing the same room for a week. While Jisung on the other hand was busy reminding the Park brothers to not dare secretly take a sip when he bring alcohol for himself to the room. 

 

Fifteen minutes passed and they arrived at the hotel. While dragging their  suitcases, all of them proceeds to their designated rooms. Minhyun and Jinyoung went straight to their room, the sun still shines brightly since it's only 7:45 am. Jinyoung jumped to the bed as soon as he sees it, his whole joints hurts from the 12 hours flight.

 

Minhyun on the other hand decided to take a shower, today they got free time until 6PM and he wanted a good nap at least for few hours before strolling around the city. Jinyoung start unpacking his luggage while Minhyun takes showers, he neatly unpack his toiletries, skin care, and of course snacks.

 

Jinyoung gaze stopped at the small box in his suitcase, it was the box that Jung Joonyoung sunbaenim want him to bring here. Yesterday Jinyoung met him at KBS, he was shooting 2 days 1 night there. He asked Jinyoung to personally bring this box to LA and give it to his sister, she will attend the KCON later and will personally visit him on backstage.

 

Jinyoung took the box in his palm, the box itself is not heavy. He wonders what's inside since Joonyoung sunbaenim only said it's an important thing for the family and his sister need it as soon as possible. He don't want to ship it by mail because he's afraid it might lost somewhere and it takes few days till it's arrives.

 

Jinyoung put the box in the drawer next to his bed, at that time Minhyun comes out from the shower feeling refreshed, bust still can't relieve his sleepiness. After drying his hair, Minhyun plopped to the bed and sleep quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter