The End

If Only I Can Be With Two of You

That time.. You realize that Onew is right that time. You're in love with him. That's why your heart beats so fast everytime he looks at you..

 


Onew walks inside the room. You releases Jonghyun hands and wipe your tears.

"He.. He'll be fine, said the doctor.." says you to Onew. He walk towards you. And he hugs you.

"I knew it.. I knew that you're in love with Jonghyun." says Onew.

"N.. No.. I.."

"You're lying. Since that day, when i say that you're in love with him, i've known that there will be a time you'll realize that you're in love with him.. But you don't want to realize it, so you said that you love me. I know you're lying." says Onew.

"Jinki.. I'm sorry.. I've two timed you. It was my fault.." you started crying again and Onew hug you tighter.

"No.. It's not your fault. It's mine. I know you love him. But i don't want you to break up with me." he releases you and wipes your tears.

"Let's just be friends ok? I love you, really, i love you. But if you don't love me anymore, i'll give up and let you love Jonghyun."

"Jinki.. I'm sorry" you hold his hand and cry again.

"No.. It's ok. Promise me you'll be happy with Jonghyun, ok?" says Onew. You nod your head. He releases your hand and turns around. He left the room.. You cry so hard. Harder than before. Harder than you can imagine.

Suddenly, Jonghyun wakes up and holds your hand.

"J.. Jonghyun?" you turn around to Jonghyun. "You're awake!"

"Yeah.. Why are you crying?" ask him. He tries to sit and wipes your tears.

"Beautiful girl is ugly when she's crying." says Jonghyun.

"J.. Jonghyun, i'm sorry. Because of Jinki, you can't play the piano again. I'm sorry.."

Jonghyun looks at his hand. He sigh. He turns his head back to you.

"If i don't rescue Jinki hyung, you'll lost someone you loved. So i thought it's the best way to save him. So that you'll never cry harder than this." he smiles and pat your head.

"Why? Why did you do that?" ask you with tears won't stop falling down. He smiles gently and answer,

"Because i love you.." he smiles gently to you..

You started to cry and he is confused.

"Do you hate me that much? Why did you cry when i say i love you?" ask him..

"Because i love you!" yelled you. He's a little shock.

"S.. Seriously?" ask him with his face looks really uncertain. You nod your head and wipes your tears.

"I love you, Pabo!" says you. He laugh and pull your hands. He hugs you tight. Really tight..

"I love you too, Pabo!" he said..


2 months later..

From : Pabo Jjong <3

Message :

Pabo Eun Ji, i'm on my way. Wait for me k?

you smiled and replies,

To : Pabo Jjong <3

Message :

Walk faster, Pabo! lol. Ok, can't wait to see you <3

you close your phone and smile a little.

"I've walk faster than you thought"

You turn around and you see Jonghyun.

"Eeeh? You're so fast. Ha ha ha.. How's your hand?" ask you. He embraces you.

"See? It's all right now. Ha ha ha.. let's go" he said. You laugh and nod your head and walk together.

 

 

 

 

Kim Jonghyun (22)

Kim Eun Ji's boyfriend. His hand is alright now. He can play the piano again. Will have on his first solo concert.

 

Lee Jinki (23)

Eun Ji's ex-boyfriend. Still keep in touch with Eun Ji and Jonghyun. Win his first competition. He beats Rae Mi eonni.

 

Kim Eun Ji (19)

I'm happy with my life now..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMOOOOOO ~ My first fanfic is done <3<3

It's a short fanfic i think. I see everyone who's making fanfic, they make more than 10 chapters!

I'm thinking of a new story ^^

Next time, i'll use Key and Minho. Taemin will be in my next story after Key and Minho's story.

Thanks for reading <3

With love, Rebecca heart