The Incident

If Only I Can Be With Two of You

"Don't argue your feelings. We have the same feelings you know that?"

________________________________________________________

You releases his hand and walk away. He didn't try to catch you again. You realize that your face gone red but you don't really care about it..

Suddenly you heard Jonghyun yells,

"Eun Ji! I love you! Since the first time i met you! I'm not lying!"

You don't want to turn around because you're afraid that he'll see your red face. So you keep on walking away. You still can heard him yelling but you don't know what is it.

___________________________

Your college is over, and when you walk outside your college, you see Onew is smiling and waving at you..

You smile and run towards him..

"Been waiting long Jinki?" ask you to him.

"No.. I've just arrived when you get out of your college. So, shall we eat? Where do you want to eat?" ask him.

"Uhmm.. I don't know. Where do you want to eat then?"

"How about pasta? I think you'll like it. I know a noce pasta restaurant. Let's go!" he embraces you and then walk together with you.

After 10 minutes walking, you both arrived on a pasta restaurant..

"Table for 2?" ask the waiter.

"Yes please." answer Onew to the waiter. The waiter leads you to a table with 2 chairs. You guys sit on that table.

"So, what do you want to eat?" ask him. You look at the menu. It's so many food that you like. Spaghetti, Macaroni, Fettucini, and many more!

"Uuhh.. I like all of them. What should i eat? All of them are delicious.." Onew laugh.

"I'll order a fettucini and Hot Chocolate, how about this?" Onew points at your menu. He points at Macaroni and Cheese. Sounds delicious.

"Ok then. I'll order this and Lemon Tea."

Then we order the food and wait..

In the middle of waiting, Onew and you share some stories. He shares about Ji Na eonni that offer him to play on a concert, and you tell him to take the offer. And then the foods arrived so we eat it.

"Eun Ji.." says Onew.

"Mmm?" ask you while eating the macaroni. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just curious.. But.."

"What is it?" ask you again.

"Did Jonghyun ever said something bad about me?" ask him with his face full of curiousity.

"No. He never talk bad about you. Not even once. I told you, he is a nice guy. He won't talk bad about people. But.." you stopped talking because Onew is looking at you.

"Sorry.. I'll never talk about Jonghyun anymore."

"No no.. It's ok. I understand. I believe that you and him is just a bestfriend. Ha ha ha.." says Onew.

Your heart beats so fast with no reason. Maybe it's because you remember what Jonghyun told you before. That he loves you from the first time he met you. You keep quite and Onew is confused.

"What happen? Is there something wrong?" ask him.

"N.. No, it's fine.. I'm just.. This macaroni is delicious. Ha ha ha.." says you nervously.

Ater finish eating your lunch, both of you pay for the bill and get out of the restaurant. You and Onew are holding hands. Both of you walk pass by Jonghyun's store, you can see Jonghyun inside the store.

Jonghyun looks at you but you turn around your face. You walk faster and almost running, Onew is being pulled by you.

"Hey, Eun Ji, slow down, why are you running?" ask Onew. You stopped and smile.

"No, I just.. Let's walk faster, there's a variety show that i want to watch. Ha ha ha.." says you.

"Really? Well, ok then."

You're relieved because Onew didn't ask about the title of the show, because you have no idea what to answer. You turn your head a little and you can see Jonghyun is outside the store, looking at you. But you turn around and walk away with Onew.

__________________________________________

You are arrived in front of your house and releases Onew's hand.

"Thanks for today. I need to go, bye" says you. Onew smile.

"Bye yeobo" says Onew.

"Yeah bye"

Onew walks away after waving at you.

Suddenly, there's a car moving so fast towards Onew.

"JINKI! BE CAREFUL!" yelled you to Onew. He turns around,

"What?"

BAAAAMMMMMMMM !

"JINKIIIIIII!"

 

 

 

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ? DID THE CAR CRASHES ONEW?