First Meeting

If Only I Can Be With Two of You

"Bye Yeobo"

"Yeah bye"

he walks away after waving at you.

and then, it happends.

_______________________________________________________

"Yeobo! Been waiting long?" ask Onew to you.

"Err.. No, not really. Actually, YES OF COURSE ! You said that you'll come by 1.30 PM and it's 2 PM now!" you yelled at him.

Onew smirks and grab your hand.

"Let's go" says him. Your face blushed.

"Ok, let's go" and then you both walk together.

It's been 6 months since you and Onew are going out. You both met for the first time when both of you were at the same Piano course. It was a sunny sunday when he confessed his feelings to you.

"Hey, i heard that our Piano course will have a new student. A boy." says Onew and then he slurps his ice coffee.

"Oh really? I don't know. Ji Na eonni (piano course's teacher) didn't tell me. But i can't wait to see the new student" answers you. He nods his head and smile.

___________________________________________________________

It's Tuesday and you got a Piano course today. You are leaving your home at 3 PM and arrive at 3.15 PM. When you opened the door, you see a flawless boy playing the piano. It sounds great. But you can't see his face clearly. So, you walk towards the boy. And when you are in front of him, he's surprised.

"He.. Hello" says you. He stands up quickly and bow.

"Nnn.. Nice to meet you!" says him with face almost blushed.

"Mm.. My name is Kim Jonghyun. I'm 22 years old and i'm the new student here. Very nice to meet you."

"Yeah, hello. I'm Kim Eun Ji. I've been studying here for 6 months" and then you and Jonghyun shake hand.

And then Onew enters the room. He's quite surprised.

"Eun Ji ya, who is this?" ask him to you. Jonghyun bows again.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kin Jonghyun. I'm 22 years old and i'm the new student here. Very nice to meet you." says him again. It's the same words.

"Oh! You're the new student! Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Jin Ki, just call me Jinki, ok? And i'm 23 years old." answers Onew with a very big smile on his face.

"Yeobo, he's amazing! He plays the piano amazingly. Better than you" says you to Onew. Onew giggles and pat your head.

"Are you two a couple?" ask Jonghyun suddenly. You and Onew glares at Jonghyun. He's a bit shocked.

"Sorry! I'm really sorry for my impoliteness!" he bows again.

"No no no.. What do you mean impoliteness? It's ok. And yes, she is my girlfriend" says Onew calmly.

You smiled at Jonghyun but he didn't replies your smile. He walks towards the chair in front of the piano and sit. Onew is confused but he ignores it. And then Ji Na eonni walks in with your friend at the course. Her name is Han Rae Mi. She has bee studying here for 1 year and she has been experience with a solo concert, competition, and many more. You admire her a lot.

"Rae Mi noona" says Onew to her.

"Yes Jinki?" Onew grab Jonghyun's hand and pull him towards Rae Mi eonni.

"He is Jonghyun. He is the new student here. I'll teach him really hard" says Onew with a big smile on his face (again). Rae Mi eonni glares at Jonghyun and smiles at Onew.

"I think he will be the one who's teaching you, Jinki" says her. Onew is surprised. And you too..

"What do you mean noona?" ask Onew. Rae Mi eonni smiles at Onew.

"He is last year winner at Korean Master of Piano Competition. He beats me" answers eonni with a smile.

"WHAT!" you and Onew yelled together.

 

 

 

 

So who is the real Kim Jonghyun?

Find out as he reveals his true identity

and

his attraction to YOU !!!!