Same Feelings?

If Only I Can Be With Two of You

"There's no need to explain everything, Eun Ji! You're in love with that boy!"

'Really? Am I?'

__________________________________________________________________

Onew walks away, he didn't want to look at your face anymore. Tears falling from your eyes.

"JINKI! NO! JINKI! I'M NOT! I LOVE YOU!" yelled you with tears falling down your cheek. He stopped and stares at you. You can see his mad face.

"You've mistaken! I'm not in love with Jonghyun! He's a nice guy, and funny. But i'm not in love with him! I love you Jinki! Only you.. Please believe in me.." you can't see anything, your eyes are blurred by tears in your eyes. You lower down your head, and cry. Suddenly, you can see someone's foot. You look up and you see Onew in front of you. His eyes are teary. You hug him and he hugs you back.

"Jinki.. I'm sorry."

He your head.

"It's ok. Me too. I'm sorry.. And, i love you too.." says him. You cry louder than before.

"There there.. I forgvie you. Don't cry." says him again. You stopped crying and stares at Onew. He smiles gently. And then he wipes your tears.

"Let's go home. You must be tired.." says him and he holds your hand. You both walk back home together..

Now, both of you arrived in front of your home. He releases your hand.

"Tomorrow, after your college, i'll pick you up, ok?" says Onew to you. You nod your head and wave at him. He waves back and leave you.

'From now on, i'll never go to Jonghyun's store, never talk to him, so that i can forget about him.. Yeah.. Forget about him' says you in your heart..

__________________________________________________________________________

It's 9 PM, you're eating your dinner alone (info: your family is in the different city)

Suddenly, your phone beeps. And it's from Onew..

From : Jinki <3

Message :

Ya, yeobo. I can't pick you up tomorrow. Got sumthin' to do. Catch up with you later. Saranghae <3

you smiled and replies it,

To : Jinki <3

Message :

It's ok. Ok.. See you later. Saranghae <3

You close your phone and continue eating..

Suddenly, Ding Dog ~ someone rings the bell. You go downstairs and open it. Your eyes open wide. It's Jonghyun.

"What are you doing here! How can you know about my house! Go away!" yelled you and try to push him away. He didn't move even an inch. He stares at you deeply. Your face blushed again. You try to close the door but then he stopped you.

"Let go of my hand!" yelled you. He sigh.

"Why are you being like this now? Is it because of Jinki hyung? What have he done to you? Why don't you want to listen to me?" ask him. You don't answer his question.

"Tell me.. Why?" ask him again.

"It's none of your business ! Go away!" you try to let go of his hand and close the door.

You finish your dinner, brush your teeth and then tries to sleep. You don't want to think about it. You have to forget about him..

_____________________________________________________

You wake up at 7 AM, you take a bath, put on your clothes...


And then you go downstairs for breakfast.. You open your refrigerator, and then you eat yoghurt for your breakfast. You grab your bag and get out. But then you surprised because you find Jonghyun sitting in front of your house. His clothes is the same clothes as he wore yesterday night. He looks at you and stand up.

"You're waiting here all night long?" ask you. He nod his head.

"Why did you do that?" ask you again. He smiles.

"You haven't answer my question. I need to know the answer, if i don't, i'll die in curiousity.. So, can i have the answer now?" ask him to you. You pass him by but then he grab your hand.

"I need the answer. What have he done to you yesterday? What did he say to you about me?"

"He didn't say anything! He just said that i.." you stopped talking.

"You what?" ask him.

"It's just.. Nothing. He told me that he loves me. That's all. Now i have to go. Can you please let go of my hand?"

"He said that you love me didn't he?" ask Jonghyun. Your eyes open wide. He knows what Onew said yesterday! You're shaking..

"Don't argue your feelings. We have the same feelings you know that?"

 

 

 

 

OMO! SAME FEELINGS! JONGHYUN LOVES YOU!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO EUN JI!!!???