The Confession

If Only I Can Be With Two of You

" I think he will be the will be the one who's teaching you, Jinki"

"He is last year winner at Korean Master of Piano Competition. He beats me"

_____________________________________________________________________

"WHAT!" you and Onew yelled together.

Jonghyun keeps quite. He scratches his head. Both you and Onew are surprised. But Jonghyun, he doesn't even say a word..

"Seriously?" ask Onew again. Rae Mi noona smiles.

"Of course. I'm not lying" answers her. Oh my, no wonder he plays so good. Jonghyun smiles at Rae Mi noona.

"Noona, i'm not that good at playing the piano. I'm so lucky last year. You are better than me" says him with a shy face.

"No! You played 'River Flows In You' so damn good! Ji Na eonni cried when she listened to it. Right, eonni?" she turns to Ji Na eonni. Ji Na eonni laugh and nod her head.

"Yeah.. She's right. I was crying that day. I don't know why. Why don't you play it one more time so that Eun Ji and Jinki knows how great you are?" ask her to Jonghyun. He refuse it. He says that Ji Na eonni and Rae Mi eonni are mistaken. He says that he was lucky that time so he becames the winner. But we don't believe what he said. Because you heard it and it was amazing.

"Ok, ok now. Let's start practicing ok? Rae Mi and Jonghyun, you both practice Yiruma's song named 'Inside of Me'. Eun Ji and Onew, still practicing 'Love Me', ok?" says Ji Na eonni to 4 of us.

_______________________________________________________

The piano course is over. You and Onew walk back home together. Jonghyun and Rae Mi eonni too.

"You think that he's lying?" ask Onew to you. You nod your head like you definitely knows about it.

"I heard it! It was amazing! I don't believe that he is the new student at the first time."

Onew nod his head and grab your hand. He hold your hand and you both walk back together. Suddenly someone passes by. It's Jonghyun. He stopped and glares at you and Onew and then smile. He bows a little and then start walking again.

"Hey! Hey Jonghyun! Come here!" yelled Onew. Jonghyun stops and stares at Onew.

"Yes?" ask him. You don't even know what will Onew do to him.

"Let's have a nice chit chat in a cafe with me and Eun Ji. I want to ask you tons of question" says Onew to Jonghyun. Jonghyun stares at you deeply. Suddenly your face blushed don't know why. He smiles at you and walk towards you and Onew.

"Ok. Which cafe?" ask him to you. You are surprised. 'Why did he asked me?' ask you to yourself.

"I heard that there's a new cafe there. Let's go there shall we?" says Onew to you and Jonghyun. Jonghyun nods his head to Onew and then looks at you. He smiles and turn around, continue walking with you and Onew.

You, Onew, and Jonghyun have arrived in the cafe. You ordered a lemonade, Jonghyun ordered a Thai Tea, and Onew ordered am Ice tea. Onew asks Jonghyun tons of question, and Jonghyun answers all of the question. Sometimes while answering Onew's question, he looks at you and looks at Onew again. 'What is he doing! Why is he looking at me!' you ask it to yourself.

"Stop thinking about me" suddenly Jonghyun says that to you with a flirt face. Onew is confused.

"What do you mean?" ask Onew to Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiles to him.

"Your girlfriend is thinking about me. Tell her to stop" says him with a smile. Onew stares at you with a confused face. Your eyes open wide. Jonghyun laugh at you. Suddenly Onew stands up and grabs his shirt.

"Listen to me, she's my girlfriend! She won't thinking about you!" yelled Onew to Jonghyun's face. Everyone in the cafe is looking at them. You pull Onew's shirt.

"Jinki-ya, everybody is looking at you. And you too Jonghyun. Stop fighting here. It's embarrassing you know?"

Onew let go of Jonghyun's shirt and you can see his mad face. Both of them stares awkwardly. You stands up and pay for the bill. You glares at Jonghyun and Onew. They are looking at you.

"CK. PABO" says you and then you rush out of the cafe. You walk as fast as you can, keep away from the cafe. Suddenly, someone grab your hand. You turn around and yell,

"YA! JINKI YOU ARE PA.."

"I'm not Jinki."

"J.. Jonghyun? What are you doing! Stay away from me! You make me feel embarrassed! You and Jinki too! What were you thinking! I'm not even thinking about you!"

Jonghyun let go of your hand and sigh. He stares at you deeply.

"Ok, yes i've mistaken. You are not thinking about me. But you know what? I'm the one who's thinking about you! PABO!" says him. He turns around and walk fast. He's away from your sight.

 

 

 

OH MY GOD ! What have Jonghyun said to you? He's the one who's thinking about you?

OMO! What will Eun Ji do about his sudden confession?

Let's wait till the next chapter ok? With love, Rebecca heart