The Truth

If Only I Can Be With Two of You

Onew walks away after waving at you.

Suddenly, there's a car moving so fast towards Onew.

"JINKI! BE CAREFUL!" yelled you to Onew. He turns around,

"What?"

BAAAAMMMMMMMM !

"JINKIIIIIII!"

________________________________________________

"JINKIIIIII !" yelled you. You run towards Onew but you're surprised.

Onew is fine. Only some wound and bruises. But when you turn around, you're shocked. You see Jonghyun lies down with blood all over his face and body.

"JONGHYUUUUUN !" you yelled again.

"HOW COULD THIS BE!" no one knows except Onew. But you can't ask him now.. He's in pain.

"Q.. Quick.. Call an ambulance.." says Onew. His voice is hoarse.

In a rush, you get your phone and call an ambulance. After that, you get down and shake Jonghyun's body.

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Please.. Please wake up! Don't you dare to stop breathing! Please" says you. You started to cry. Tears falling down your cheek.

The car run away.

"DAMN! CURSE YOU! Oh my God, Jonghyun please wake up.." but there's no reaction from Jonghyun.

And the ambulance is coming. Peoples from the ambulance, get out and bring the litter and carry Jonghyun's body with the litter. You help Onew to stand up and walk into the ambulance..

Inside the ambulance, you don't know what to do..

"How could this be..." says you and look at Onew. Onew lower down his head and you can see that he started to cry.. He feels that it's all his mistake..

________________________________________________________

And then the ambulance is arrived at the nearest hospital. They get out and carries Jonghyun with the litter. The nurses help to carry Jonghyun's body and get in the operation's room.

One of the nurse told you and Onew to wait in front of the operation's room.

"Please.. Please Jinki, tell me what happen" says you to Onew.

"When the car is about to hit me, Jonghyun run towards me and push me away. So he's the one who get hit by the car.." answers Onew.

He lowers down his face and you can see that he started to cry again..

"I.. I'm sorry Eun Ji.."

He cries harder than before.

You don't know what to say. You don't know what to do except wait.

____________________________________________

After 2 hours waiting, the doctor walk outside the operation's room. You stand up and run towards him.

"Wha.. What happen? Tell me? Is he ok?" ask you to the doctor.

"He'll wake up about 1-2 hours again" says the doctor. You relieved.

"But.. There's something wrong with his hand. His hand is broken.. So he can't do anything with his right hand. Gladly, he is left handed. Ok, i gotta go now. If there's something wrong, call me." and then the doctor leave.

WHAT! His hand? It's not about he's a left handed or not! But he can't play the piano again!

You walk inside the room slowly and you can see Jonghyun lies down on the bed. He sleeps. And you see his hand is being bandage. You started to cry..

You remember that his passion is playing the piano. What if now he can't play it again?

You walk towards him and stand beside the bed. You hold his hand and crying.

That time.. You realize that Onew is right that time. You're in love with him. That's why your heart beats so fast everytime he looks at you..

 

 

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?