A Dilemma

If Only I Can Be With Two of You

"I'm the one who's thinking about you"

"PABO"

___________________________________________________

You wake up in the morning, it's Wednesday and you have to go to college. You take a bath, put on your clothes, get a toast as your breakfast, and then walking down the street. On your way to the college, you pass by a music store. The store sells piano, guitar, flute, violin, and many more. Well, you actually got 10 minutes to go inside the store, so you walk inside the store. Your eyes catches a glimpse of a tall boy in front of a grand piano. You think he is one of the employee at the store because he's using an apron. He is looking at the piano. You're attracted to see the piano and the boy too, so you walk towards the piano and stopped in front of it.

"You attracted to this piano huh?" ask the boy to you. You turn around to see they boy's face, and You're surprised. Jonghyun is standing there. He is the boy!

"What? What are you doing here?" ask you. He laugh.

"I worked here. My dad owns this store. So, do you interested to buy this piano?" ask him once again.

"No, i'm just.. Well, i.. It's expensive!" answers you nervously. He turns his face and look at the piano. He smiles at the piano. What is it? He falls in love with the piano?

"Why are you looking at the piano? Do you fall in love with the piano?" ask you. He laugh so loud.

"Ha ha ha ha ha.. Of course not! Pabo! This is my father's piano. He taught me how to play the piano when i was 10 years old, using this piano. But then, because of an accident, he stopped playing the piano." says him. His eyes are teary but there's no tears falling down his cheek. So you smile and says,

"It's ok. You're a great pianist now"

He smiles at you and pat your head. Your face blushed. 'Oh my God, please don't see my face now!' says you to yourself.

"Thanks. Uhm.. About yesterday.. Actually.."

"NO BIG DEAL! You were joking right! Ha ha ha ha.. Ok now gotta go! Bye! See you later!" you rush out of the store and run as fast as you can.

"Damn. That Pabo girl! I'm serious!"

_____________________________________

Oh my god ! What was he going to say! You stopped and you realize that your face is gone red. You slap your own face a little and then continue walking.

_____________________________________

The college is over for today, you pack your bags and go outside your college. You see Onew is waiting for you..

 

He looks at you and walk towards you. When he is in front of you, he hugs you. Everybody is looking at you and him.

"Y..y.. Ya! Let go of me! Everybody is looking at us! Don't hug me in this place! I'm embarressed!" says you to him. He let go of you.

"Yesterday.. I'm so sorry. I was so mad, he made me wanna punch him" says him to you. He grab your hand and holds it tight.

"Can you forgive me, Eun Ji?" he stares at you deeply, his eyes catches your heart. You nod your head and smile.

"Promise me, you won't do it again, ok?"

"Promise! Ok then, let's walk home together" he grabs your hand and pull you closer. But then you release it.

"I think.. I want to go somewhere else. Catch up with you later, bye" you run away from Onew and realize, it's Jonghyun's music store.

"DAMN WHY AM I GOING HERE!" yelled you outside the store. You don't even know what happen to yourself. But then you walk inside the store and find Jonghyun playing the piano. It's Yiruma's song. You don't know the song's title. But it sounds great. You can feel his passion to the piano. You can see his happy face when he plays the piano, like his life depends on that piano.

"You're good" says you. He stops playing the piano and stands up.

"What are you doing here? You supposed to be with Jinki hyung don't you?" ask him to you. Yeah, you don't know why i'm here but you feel lucky to see him playing the piano.

"I want to see you playing the piano. And i can feel you feelings when you play it" says you. He nod his head and pull you and then lead you to the piano.

"So, you've heard me played the piano, now play the piano for me, will you?"

"Me? Oh my God, i'm not that good!" but he don't want to hear a word. He forces me to play it, so i play it. In the middle of playing the piano, i look at him a little, he is smiling, and looking at me. My face blushed and i hit on the wrong note, the song is awful now so i stopped. He claps his hand. What?

"Why are you clapping? It's so bad!"

"It's ok, you've played it so good at first, but when you saw my face, you blushed and ruined the song. That's ok. I understand. Ha ha ha.." says him. Gee, no i'm not! Actually, yes i did. Suddenly, your stomach makes a horrible sound. Gruuuu ~ Damn it! You're so hungry because you ate one toast for breakfast for 5 hours college. He laugh so hard and you feel embarrassed.

"I hate you pabo" says you to him.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. So.. Sorry.. Ha ha ha.. Let's have a lunch together, shall we?" he releases his apron, grab your hand and walk outside the store still holding your hands. Your face blushed again but he doesn't know it.

"Let's see, korean food, pasta, pizza, noodles, which one is your favourite food?" ask him to you.

"Uhmm.. Let's eat kimchi! I'm craving for kimchi since yesterday! Ha ha ha.."

He thinks.. "Kimchi huh?"

"Ah, i know! Let's go!" he pulls you and run with him still holding hands. And don't know why, but you seems like don't want to release his hand either.

Both of you enters a korean restaurant.

"AH, Jonghyun-ah, welcome. Your girlfriend?" ask one of the employee on the restaurant. Seems like Jonghyun and that employee is close.

"Ha ha ha.. No no. She is my piano course's friend. She's Kim Eun Ji. Eun Ji, this is my friend, Park Hyo Jae." says him to you. You bow.

"Hello, i'm Eun Ji. Very nice to meet you."

"Hey, i'm Hyo Jae, Jonghyun's college's friend. Table for two?" ask him to Jonghyun. Jonghyun nod his head. Hyo Jae oppa lead us to a small table for 2 persons. Jonghyun orders this and that, so many! He won't let me order any food.

"Hey! I haven't order anything!"

"Wait and see. You'll like it!" says Jonghyun to you. He winks and your face is blushed (again!!)

15 minutes later, the food is on the table.

OH MY GOD! What is this? A party?

"It's too much!" says you to him.

"Hey, I'll eat it too pabo! You think that i'll let you eat all of this and i'm the one who's paying? In your dream ! Ha ha ha.." he grab a chopstick, and start eating it. So i grab the chopstick and eating it too.

Both of you share stories, memories, jokes, and many more for 30 minues. You think he's fun to be with. His smile kills you, and his jokes makes you laugh like crazy. But, hey! You need to wake up and face the reality! You are Onew's girlfriend!

Suddenly, 2 men walks inside the restaurant and your eyes wide open.

It's Onew and his friend. Onew stopped and stares at you. You know that face. A face of a men asking 'how could you'

Onew turns around and leave the the restaurant. You stand up and tries to catch him.

"JINKI ! I CAN EXPLAIN!"

"THERE'S NO NEED TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, EUN JI! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THAT BOY!" yelled Onew to you. You stopped and freeze (not bboy-ing)

'you're in love with that boy' really? 'Am I?' ask you inside your heart.

'So the blushed face, the feelings that i won't let go of his hand, is because i love him?'

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD ? EUN JI ARE YOU SURE !