The Cutest Thing

A YulSic and RF deprived collection

The cutest thing

 

 

Jessica was silent the entire ride back at the dorm. She’s absolutely sulking over something she knows that is silly and childish but it came out of Yuri’s mouth obviously she’s going to make a fuzz about it.

 

Kwon Yuri, the love of her life, her seobang with the gorgeous abs thinks that she’s not cute!

 

Kwon Yuri must’ve forgotten that she was the most amazing being that has ever grace the world with her presence but her babo seobang thinks otherwise, she was beginning to question her love for her but of course that’s not true, she loves Yuri to bits and Yuri better love her the same way or else hellsica will break loose.

 

Looking behind her back, Jessica can see Yuri joking around with Sooyoung and Yoona instead of coaxing her or at least act all lovey-dovey with her.

 

What happened to I always have my eyes on you, sicababy? Cause right now, Yuri won’t even look at her even a mere glance, nothing.

 

Even though she’s feeling like that, Jessica still can’t help but smile whenever she sees Yuri smiling naturally or hearing her laugh. It was something she can’t explain but she loves it nonetheless, it was Yuri after all.

 

Upon reaching their dorm, Jessica immediately went to her room that she shares with Sooyoung. She can’t wait to pounce on her bed and sleep but it seems that won’t happen anytime soon since Sooyoung and Sunny has entered the room before her.

 

Jessica already knows what’s about to go down in the room and she doesn’t want to witness whatever the two are planning to do.

 

Backing away from the door, Jessica turned her body around only to collide with someone else. She was about to shout when she realize who it was.

 

Just by feeling those fingers firmly holding her by the waist, Jessica didn’t need to lift her head up to look at her, just by those familiar touch is already enough for Jessica. Let alone the familiar scent that only that person possessed is already a giveaway for her.

 

“Whoa…watch where you’re going, Sicababy.” Yuri chuckles as she traps Jessica in her arms.

 

“Sorry” Jessica meekly apologized; she doesn’t know why she was feeling shy all of a sudden.

 

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked full of concern. Being a caring person, Yuri immediately tries to feel Jessica’s neck and forehead for any sign of fever but there was none and it made her sigh in relief.

 

Still looking down on the floor, Jessica doesn’t know what to do. It was like the beginning of their relationship all over again.

 

Jessica can’t help but remember their first kiss, her trap in Yuri’s arms and feeling shy while Yuri on the other hand tries to get her to say something or at least look at her. Their position looks more natural now unlike before where they both looked awkward and nervous just by being that near to each other.

 

Jessica didn’t realize how long she has zoned out and starting to reminisce about their past, when she suddenly felt Yuri’s lips on her cheek just a little too close to her lips that it made her gasp and jump in surprise.

 

“You don’t seem to be happy with me being this near to you.” Yuri sulks as she tries to get Jessica’s sympathy by doing her infamous puppy eyes.

 

Jessica was about to smile but caught herself. She’s not going to give in to Yuri that easily after the latter told her that she’s not cute; she’s not an easy girl who Kwon Yuri can easily woo.

 

“Stop trying to act cute, Kwon Yuri cause you’re not cute.” Jessica took Yuri’s hands off her waist before leaving the latter shock and absolutely baffled with her words.

 

Jessica can’t help but smirk as she made her way towards the living room. Seeing no one there, Jessica smiles as she walks towards the couch.

 

Feeling her back touch the couch, Jessica can’t help but smile as she felt her body starting to relax. She was about to fall asleep when she suddenly heard someone whining to her.

 

“Sica~~” Yuri calls out to Jessica with her whinny voice that she knows that will tick the other girl off.

 

Turning her back to Yuri, Jessica secretly smiles since she knows that she has finally got Yuri where she wanted.

 

Yuri knelt in front of the couch as she tries to get Jessica’s attention. Moving Jessica’s hair to the side, Yuri starts giving Jessica’s neck and shoulder feather light kisses.

 

“Is this about what happened awhile ago when I said that you’re not cute?”

 

“Of course not!” Jessica tries to deny the truth.

 

Yuri shook her head because of Jessica’s childish act but she loves it. “Aigoo…it seems my Sicababy wants some love from her Kwon Seobang.”

 

Jessica didn’t say anything as she pretends not to be moved by Yuri’s teasing but deep down inside she’s anticipating what Yuri will do.

 

Yuri eyed Jessica from head to toe an obviously glint of mischief can be seen in her eyes.

 

“Sicababy…” Yuri whispered seductively in Jessica’s ears, sending shivers down Jessica’s spine.

 

Yuri places her right thumb on the back of Jessica’s neck as she gives her lover a massage. Yuri heard Jessica sigh, indicating that Jessica loves it and she was absolutely feeling relax because of the simple touch.

 

Jessica knew that she shouldn’t get carried away with what Yuri was doing but she can’t help it, Yuri’s touch is too soothing for her liking and it makes her mind go blank.

 

Successfully getting Jessica to lie down on her stomach, Yuri carefully straddles Jessica’s . Carefully, Yuri starts doing her magic as she gives Jessica a massage.

 

Jessica knew she couldn’t do much anymore and just enjoy the massage that Yuri is giving her at that moment.

 

When she was done, Yuri chuckles when she heard Jessica’s light snore. Turning Jessica’s body around, Yuri carefully lifts Jessica up, bridal style in her arms.

 

Bringing Jessica to her room, Yuri can’t help but stare at Jessica’s sleeping face as she makes her way towards the room.

 

“You’re still not cute.” Yuri smiles as she lightly kick the door close not wanting to disturb the rest of their members that are already sleeping or doing something else.

 

**

 

Jessica opens her eyes and slowly taking a look around the room that is far too familiar for her. Looking at the person sleeping beside her, Jessica can’t help but smile as she sees Yuri’s tongue sticking out.

 

Even in her sleep, Yuri is still a dork making Jessica fall in love even more.

 

Jessica’s attention was caught when she heard their new song being played outside by the living room. Some of their members are probably already awake and getting ready for their schedule later on.

 

When she heard her favorite part of their new song, Jessica began singing along altering some words into something else that she thinks is more appropriate.

 

I got a Yul meotjin! I got a Yul chakhan! I got a Yul handsome Yul nae mam da gajyeogan
I got a Yul meotjin! I got a Yul chakhan! I got a Yul awesome Yul wanjeon banhaenna bwa

I got a Yul Seobang~

 

Jessica giggled at her own silliness that she didn’t realize that Yuri was already awake and smiling at her.

 

“Don't stop! Let’s bring it back to 140” Jessica heard Yuri whispering in her ears in broken english making her giggle even more and soon enough Yuri was laughing along with her.

 

When their laughter has finally died down, Yuri kisses the side of Jessica’s head before whispering good morning to her lover.

 

“What were you doing?” Yuri asked as she combs Jessica’s hair using her fingers.

 

“I was singing our new song.”

 

“If I remember correctly my name is not in our song.” Yuri teased.

 

“Yah!” Jessica playfully pinched Yuri on the side making the latter cry out in pain.

 

“That hurts, Sicababy.” Yuri tries to ease the pain where Jessica has just pinched her.

 

“That’s what you get for teasing me!”

 

“Aish…this is why you’re not cute!”

 

Hearing those words, Jessica felt sad. She immediately turned her back on Yuri as she pulls the blanket above her head.

 

Pulling the blanket down from Jessica’s head, Yuri slowly hovers above Jessica.

 

“Sica…” Yuri whispers playfully in Jessica’s ear. “…you want to know why you’re not cute.”

 

“It’s because you’re beautiful…” Yuri gave Jessica a kiss on the forehead before showing her lover with kisses all over her face.

 

“You’re gorgeous.” Yuri then kisses Jessica on her left and right eyelids, pulling away slightly, and Yuri smiles. “…lovely.”

 

Then down on Jessica’s nose, “Stunning”

 

“Adorable…y” Kissing both of Jessica’s cheeks.

 

Lastly and most certainly not the least, Yuri kiss Jessica on the lips. “You’re the cutest thing for me.”

 

Jessica smile upon hearing Yuri’s words, tears on the corner of her eyes, Jessica pulls Yuri back for another kiss. Letting their lips do the talking for them without any exchange of words, only their feelings for each other.

 

Yuri’s lips were starting to travel down south to Jessica’s neck, nibbling and teasing her lover but it was short lived.

 

Things would’ve gotten far if it wasn’t for the loud knock on the door followed by Taeyeon’s voice. “You two, start getting ready manager oppa will be here in an hour.”

 

Yuri groans in annoyance for Taeyeon just ruined their moment as they were about to go down to do some ‘activity’ of their own, dropping her body beside Jessica, she let out a long sigh.

 

“Later.” Jessica playfully whispered in Yuri’s ears before getting up and walking towards the door leaving Yuri on the bed.

 

Yuri groans even louder as she watches Jessica walking towards the door while seductively moving her hips from side to side, her lover surely knows how to and she knows that she has to endure the whole day without touching Jessica too much or at least not too obvious for the fans to see. “I am so going to get back at you tonight, Sicababy.”

 

Yuri’s eyes were full of determination as she followed Jessica out of the room.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

I made this one-shot for Justine, my favorite author in ssf for her birthday a couple of months back cause she asked me for a yulsic fluff, obviously I failed.

Didn't bother to post it since I didn't think it was good. LOL

Been awhile since I wrote a one-shot.

I'll try to update MTE soon...I hope