Sica baby owns this...

A YulSic and RF deprived collection

“Kwon Seobang, get over here NOW!” A certain ice princess is fuming mad at a particular tanned girl; who is cowering at their dorm living room with the others just looking at her in pity.


“Tsktsk…Kwon Yuri, what did you do this time?” Taeyeon asks Yuri who’s being push by the two shikshin towards her death.


“I...i...i don’t know, I didn’t do anything to make her upset…I swear!” Trying to escape from the two shikshin’s grasp, “Seohyun, help unnie please?” Yuri pleads to the maknae to help her escape.


“Yoong and Sooyoung unnie, please stop pushing Yuri unnie.” Seohyun asks the two nicely and they immediately let go of Yuri.


“Aishh, maknae why do you always take Yuri’s side—“ Sooyoung was cut off by a thunderous voice coming from the ice princess’s layer.


“KWON YURI, I’M NOT HEARING YOUR FOOTSTEPS!!!!!” they ice princess shouts from inside her room.


None of them flinch once they heard Jessica shouts like that, it only means trouble for Yuri. They just hope that Yuri will still be able to see the next sunrise after receiving the ice princess’s wrath.


Yuri who is looking paler than ever now trembles in fear. She clearly have no clue why her Sica baby is acting that way…they were just fine this morning. Yoona then turns her attention at her so called ‘Appa’. “Yuri Appa, I think you should go in now…Umma is starting to tap her foot and you know what that means, right? Her patience is wearing thin.”


Yuri then took a long sigh before turning her gaze to the rest of her members; who are shielding their selves with the use of their couch. “I’ll see you guys on the other side…I hope.” She gulped all her fears before turning the door knob towards her death. She just hopes that her sergeant Sica will not punish her that much.


Once she shut the door closed, the ice princess’s voice echoes all over the room. “Kwon Yuri, squat…NOW!” definitely her ice princess is now on her sergeant sica mode. Yuri can’t do anything but to oblige to what her baby wants.


Now the ice princess’s interrogation begins:


“You have been hiding something from me, Kwon Yuri…care to share what is it?” The ice princess then made herself comfortable in front of her seobang.


Yuri was left dumbfounded by Jessica’s words.Hiding? But I never hide anything from her…She even knows the undergarment that I bought last week.She was mumbling to herself that she didn’t notice Jessica’s deadly glares towards her.


“Eh…baby I’m pretty sure I’m not hiding anything from you.” Yuri courageously answers Jessica.


Jessica raises her left eyebrow to intimidate her seobang even more. “Oh really? Do you want me to strip you off your clothes in order for me to prove my point that you really are hiding something from me and you are not even telling me about it?” Jessica smirks in victory seeing yuri with agape.


Yuri’s expression then change from a scared kid to a byunyul who is now smirking. “Ahh…now I remember, it was suppose to be a surprise but it seems you couldn’t wait…such a very impatient, Sica baby.” Yuri then stands up from her squatting position and starts stretching her limbs.


“Yah! Who told you that you can move already?!” Jessica then crosses her arms in front of her chest and pouts like a kid. Yuri just chuckle at how cute her Sica baby is right now. “Awww…baby don’t be upset.” Yuri then moves closer to Jessica. “I can just show it to you, right now.” Yuri whispered to Jessica.


Jessica’s face suddenly turns red from Yuri’s statement; she bit her lower lip and giggle. She ran her hands under Yuri’s tank top to feel Yuri’s firm abdomen. “You know Seobang, you should put a label here saying ‘Sica baby owns this’.


Yuri just smirks and kisses Jessica’s lips. “Then why don’t you mark it up?” She then lifted Jessica up and places her on the bed but before she can capture Jessica’s lips once again. “I’ll definitely do it right now.”


Giggles can be heard from outside the ice princess room and the rest of the members sigh in relief. Then a mushroom girl spoke. “How about you Tae-tae…when will you achieve something like that? I can’t wait any longer you know.” The kid leader looks at the mushroom girl and grin. “Why don’t we work on it right now in our room?” 


“Aishh..The Byun couples are at it again.” Sunny sighs and made herself comfortable at the number one shikshin’s lap, and the rest just nod their heads in agreement and went back to their own business.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Comments are highly appreciated...