Locker Notes & Library Corner(Part 2)

A YulSic and RF deprived collection

Sica’s new motto: Right now it’s Yuri! From now on it’s Yuri! Forever Yuri!



cr: to the owner

 

 

Yuri was awaken by her phone’s vibration from her pocket, she was about to retrieve it when she felt that she was being restricted to do so; by something or rather by someone. She immediately opens her eyes to see what’s causing her not to move. The blonde girl that she was eyeing for the past months is seating on her lap and sleeping comfortably on her chest.


Yuri swallowed the huge lump on . She doesn’t know what to do; should she move? Wake the other girl up? Or just stay rooted on her place and let the blonde girl wake up on her own?


“Pick-up your phone, it’s distracting me from my sleep.” The blonde girl spoke while snuggling closer to her.


Yuri retrieves her phone right after the blonde girl spoke; she received a message from Yoona.


From: Annoying Alligator-mouth

Yuri unnie, Seohyun and I went our way. Sorry for not waking you up, WISH me luck unnie…seriously unnie please wish me luck. 


She didn’t bother to reply, most probably because Yoona and Seohyun are already at the amusement park and god knows what Yoona is doing to Seohyun. Her mind was completely thinking of possible scenarios that could happen to Yoona and Seohyun’s date that she didn’t realize that she was the blonde girl’s hair affectionately.


Little did Yuri know that the blonde girl was enjoying what she was doing. The blonde girl buried her face to Yuri’s chest even more, like feeling Yuri’s heartbeat. Yuri is beginning to feel uncomfortable due to their position, it’s not that Yuri doesn’t like it; she’s just scared that people might see them in that position and think that they are doing something inappropriate in the library.


In order to distract herself, Yuri decided to just read. So she grabs a book entitled: Courting for Dummies. The book was a mockery for Yuri’s opinion cause here she is ‘snuggling’ to the girl that she thinks is very fascinating to watch especially when the girl sleeps.


Yuri decided to put the book back and just grab another one that is more interesting. In all honestly nothing really interest her, she doesn’t go to the library to read; she goes to the library to just accompany Yoona and watch the girl on her lap sleep.


“Nothing interest you?” Yuri was startled by the blonde’s question but decided to answer it anyway. “Err…nope.”


“Why so?” The blonde girl asks her another question.


“I don’t like reading that much.” Yuri answered the girl truthfully. The blonde girl just giggles at Yuri’s answer. “You do know that this is a library, right? And you’re supposed to read.”


Amuse by the blonde girl’s odd humor, Yuri chuckles. “You do know that this is a library too, right? And you’re not supposed to sleep here.” 


“Fair enough, what’s your name stranger?” The blonde girl asks her while stretching her arms and yawns afterwards, if Yuri finds the girl magnificent when she sleeps; she now finds the girl breath taking just by watching the other girl stretch and yawn. “Like what you see?” The blonde girl asks her in a teasing manner.


Yuri can’t help but to tease back. “Why? Were you showing off?”


“That depends.” Yuri was then left dumbfounded by the blonde girl’s answer. “Depends on what?” Yuri asks.


“If you were watching.”


Yuri is now convinced that the blonde girl is indeed very interesting. “Kwon Yuri, how about you…Ms. Sleepyhead?” Yuri then flashes her charming smile. “You’re a sweet talker aren’t you, A charmer too.” The blonde girl commented.


“Nope, you’re the first one to tell me that actually and why, does my charm working its magic to you?” Yuri then extended her hand to help the blonde girl stand up. “A little bit, my name is Jessica Jung.” Jessica gladly accepted Yuri’s help.


“So…Ms. Sleepyhead, where are you heading now?” Yuri asks coolly but in all honesty she’s close to gawking and drooling because of the beauty in front of her.Do angels really walk down here on earth? Cause here is one now. Yuri thought.


“Nowhere, I’ll just stay here…care to join me?” Jessica asks Yuri while looking at the books on the romance section; tapping her index finger on her chin which Yuri finds very cute.


“Hmm…How about you join me for lunch instead?” Yuri offered Jessica; who then stop and face Yuri while raising her right eyebrow. “Like a date?”


“That depends…” Yuri answered.


This made Jessica puzzled and more confuse. “If you want it to be a date.” Yuri continued. “You really are a sweet talker.” Jessica stated instead of answering Yuri. 


“Only for you, so what do you say?” Yuri offered once more.


“A date it is.” 


Yuri extended her hand for Jessica to take, and Jessica gladly accepted it. “Where to… Ms. Sleepyhead?” Yuri asks Jessica while the two of them headed to the door to get out of the library.


Jessica then turned to Yuri in disbelief. “You tell me…you’re the one who asks me out.” 




**



For two complete strangers who just got together just now, they seem to click instantly like they already know each other from way back but truthfully they don’t.


“Wanna go to the park?” Yuri asks while the two of them walk comfortably with each other, by the looks that people are give them they already know that people think that they are a couple.


“Sure…but can we go to that ice cream parlor first?” Jessica asks Yuri while pointing to a certain ice cream shop.


“How about we buy some sandwiches first, then I’ll buy you ice cream? Sounds fair?” Yuri asked Jessica. The way Yuri asks Jessica she’s like trying to make amends with a little girl, Jessica nods her head in approval to what Yuri wants. 


After buying the sandwiches and ice cream the two headed to the park and sat down under a tree. Yuri took out the sandwiches from the paper bag and was about to hand it to Jessica when she saw the other girl scoop a spoonful of ice cream and was about to put it inside . Yuri immediately grabs the spoon from Jessica and put it in the tub and hid the ice cream behind her back.


“No…no…no.” Yuri then wiggles her index finger in front of Jessica in disapproval. “Eat your sandwich first before you eat your ice cream.” Yuri then handed the sandwich to Jessica.


Instead of eating the sandwich, Jessica pouts. “But the ice cream will melt.” Yuri finds Jessica’s whining cute just like a princess. “I’ll just buy you another one, okay princess? Eat it now or you won’t get to eat your ice cream.”


Jessica immediately complies with what Yuri said and within two minutes, Jessica finished her sandwich. “Ice cream!” Jessica squeals in delight. 


“Drink your juice first, and then ice cream.” Yuri handed Jessica a bottle of Juice. Jessica downed the bottle in seconds. Yuri can’t help but chuckle to Jessica’s childish actions, she handed Jessica the ice cream that she hid behind her back.


Jessica eats the ice cream happily and all Yuri can do is stare at the beauty in front of her. “Didn’t they thought you that staring is rude?” Jessica then stops eating and stare back at Yuri. “I think I was absent when they thought that.” Yuri answered.




**



Jessica’s head is resting on Yuri’s lap while Yuri caresses Jessica’s hair affectionately. “Yuri-ah…”


Yuri looks down to Jessica. “Yes?”


Jessica just shook her head and diverted her gaze to the kids that were playing on the playground. “Yuri-ah...” Jessica called out again.


“Yes?” Yuri answered once again.


“Do you have a girlfriend?” Jessica asked Yuri.


Yuri was caught off guard by Jessica’s question. “Depends…Why do you ask?” Yuri didn’t answer Jessica’s question directly. 


“Depends on what?” Jessica asks.


“It depends on you, if you want to be my girlfriend.” Yuri answered Jessica jokingly.


Jessica just stare at Yuri blankly that it made Yuri worry that the other girl did not catch her humor or it offended her. Yuri was about to apologize when Jessica suddenly sit up and kiss Yuri on the lips that it made Yuri unresponsive.


Jessica released Yuri lips. “Yes.” Jessica breathed out. The girl that she likes likes her too. Yuri didn’t respond right away; what was she suppose to do anyway? Jessica caught her off guard.


“Yuri-ah??” Jessica starts waving her hand in front of the stoned Yuri who is still not recovering from shock. Seeing Yuri’s reaction Jessica suddenly felt rejected. It didn’t really occur to her that maybe Yuri was just joking. “Yuri, I’m so--” Jessica didn’t get the chance to finish her sentence when Yuri just kissed her.


“Why is my girlfriend saying sorry?” Yuri said to Jessica between their kisses. Jessica couldn’t feel happier hearing Yuri calling her as her girlfriend. 


**


The two of them decided to just walk around the park for the rest of the day; they just talked about just anything about each other, they suddenly stop by a bridge. Yuri is hugging Jessica from the back while resting her chin on Jessica’s shoulder. 


“Yuri-ah, do you remember the first time we met?” Jessica suddenly asks Yuri; in which Yuri has no recollection off, she then starts scratching the back of her head trying to remember anything related to what Jessica said. “You don’t remember it, don’t you?” Jessica was disappointed at Yuri so she starts pouting, seeing this Yuri felt embarrassed. So she thought hard just to remember anything, just anything but nothing. “Sorry baby, I can’t remember it…will you tell me? Please??” Yuri showing her best aegyo to Jessica while kissing the latter on the cheeks continuously.


Jessica can’t help but giggle. “Yah! Yuri-ah…stop it that tickles.” But Yuri didn’t stop, seeing Jessica giggle like that she continue to shower Jessica with kisses on the cheeks. “Say that you like it then I’ll stop.”


“Okay, I like it…will you stop now?” Jessica bit her lower lip to restrain herself from giggling again. “Why should I stop? You said you like it.” Yuri kisses her on the cheeks over and over again. “Yuri-ah…” Jessica starts whining due to Yuri’s none ending kisses. “Okay okay…I’ll stop, so now tell me.”


Jessica took a deep breath before speaking.




*Flashback*



Jessica tries to reach a book from the top shelf but fail due to her short height, she huff due to frustration that she can’t reach the book that she wants. Suddenly a long tanned arm reaches the book with ease; she look at the owner of that long arm and the owner handed her the book that she wants.


“T-thank you.” Jessica stuttered due to embarrassment that maybe the other girl was looking at her straggling to reach the book.
The other girl fixes her fringe before smiling at her. “You’re welcome.” Then the other girl walks away leaving Jessica stun with a crimson face.


From that day on Jessica will go to the library and stay in that corner just to see the tanned girl but will eventually fell asleep.



*End of flashback*



“Wait! I remember that I helped a girl to reach a book in the library but her hair was brown.” Yuri can’t help but to comment and voice out her thoughts. “Well, my hair WAS brown but I dyed it blonde…see?” Jessica pointed at her hair.


“No wonder you seem familiar to me.” Yuri began to kiss Jessica’s cheeks once again. “Yah! Seobang-ah…stop it already.” 


“Seobang?” Yuri asks Jessica curiously.


“Yeah, Seobang…I want to be the girl in the relationship you know.” Jessica tries to hide her flushed face from Yuri but fail.


Yuri can’t help but smile because of Jessica’s childish cuteness. “Okay, I’ll be the Seobang and you’ll be the baby.” Jessica smile in approval. “So since were ‘official’ do you want to go on a date with me? Like a real date? As a couple?” Yuri asked while spinning Jessica around in order for the girl to face her.


Jessica nods her head in approval. “I like that, Seobang.” 




**



Yuri led Jessica in her and Yoona’s apartment. Yuri told Jessica to sit on the couch while she prepares their dinner and not forgetting to tell Jessica not to peek inside the kitchen.


After two hours of preparation Yuri was done with their dinner date. She went back to the living room to get Jessica; who is seating comfortably on the couch while reading a book she found on the side table. “Come on baby, dinner is ready.” Yuri took the book from Jessica and Pull Jessica off the couch.


“Wait…I almost forgot.” Yuri suddenly exclaimed while stopping from her track thus making Jessica stop too. She then pull a handkerchief from her pocket, Yuri then went to Jessica to blindfold the other girl. “Seobang-ah, is this really necessary?” Jessica asked after Yuri put on the blindfold.


“Yes, baby, it is necessary.”


After making sure that the blindfold was properly secured, she led Jessica in the kitchen where their ‘dinner’ is waiting, as Yuri led Jessica in, she asked Jessica to take the blindfold off. 


Jessica took the blindfold off and to her surprise. “You made pizza and spaghetti…there’s ice cream too?” Jessica can’t help but ask Yuri; who is bowing her head shyly. “Yeah…sorry if it’s not the ideal date that you want.” Jessica couldn’t help but be flattered to what Yuri did. It may not be romantic and all but to think that Yuri put a lot of effort in making her this, she couldn’t help it feel teary-eyed.


Yuri looks up to see Jessica tearing up. “I’m sorry…did I disappoint you? I promise, I’ll do better next time.” Jessica just shook her head. “You don’t have to do that; it’s just that this is the first time that somebody did this for me.”


Yuri smiled after hearing Jessica said those words. “If you want, I’ll do this for you…everyday. Whatever my Sica baby wants, my Sica baby will get.”




**



After their dinner the two decided to go to the balcony to see the full view of the city. The two are cozily cuddling in a blanket, where just like their previous positions: Jessica is seating on Yuri’s lap while Yuri is hugging Jessica from the back and resting her chin on Jessica’s shoulder.


“Sica baby…”


“Yes…Seobang, what is it?”


Yuri inhales before speaking. “Well, the two of us being official is not what I really imagined an---.” Yuri didn’t finish when Jessica cut her in mid sentence. “Why, you don’t want us being together?”


“Are you kidding me?! You caught me off guard this morning, and do I even look like I’m complaining? That we are together?” Yuri exclaimed in exaggeration.


“From the amount of kisses you got from me this morning, I’m pretty sure you enjoyed it.” Jessica scoffed, which Yuri find very cute, she kiss Jessica on the cheeks for the umpteenth time. “Well…I can’t help it if you’re so kissable.” 


“Anyway, what I’m trying to say is…will you, Jessica Jung be my girlfriend, officially?” Yuri asked Jessica while pulling out a wristband from her pocket. That has an engraving ‘Yuri Now’.


Jessica was speechless, it may not be a diamond ring but the worth of the wristband is more than a diamond ring…for her it’s priceless. Jessica couldn’t contain her happiness at that moment so she just kissed Yuri on the lips.




**



Yuri place the sleeping Jessica on her bed, she kiss Jessica on the forehead. “Goodnight, baby.” Before she went out of her room to wait for, Yoona. 


Yuri looks at her cousin who was standing by their front door with a dreamy gaze and keeps on sighing then smiling like fool. “I’ll assume it went well?” Yuri pulled Yoona in their apartment. “It didn’t go well, it went great!” Yoona smiled her infamous alligator smile.


“So you two are official now?” Yuri’s question drifted Yoona back down to earth and made her realize that her quest for that day wasn’t complete. “Err…nope, I forgot to ask her.” Yoona scratch the back of her neck. “Aigoo, Im Yoona!” Yuri looked at Yoona in frustration.


“By the way, Yoon---” Yuri didn’t finish her sentence cause Yoona already went in her room, leaving Yuri alone. Yuri just sighed.I guess she’s tired, I’ll just tell her about my relationship with Jessica tomorrow.Yuri went back in her room to sleep beside Jessica.


The next morning, Yuri woke up early despite her lack of sleep due to Jessica’s strawberry scent that she almost bit Jessica’s neck. She went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the three of them. 


Yuri went back to her room to wake Jessica up in order for Jessica to meet Yoona. “Baby, wake up…I made breakfast.” Yuri then began to shake Jessica in order for the blonde to wake up. After ten minutes or so, Jessica still wouldn’t budge from her sleep.


Yuri sighs. “I didn’t know that my baby is a heavy sleeper.”


Yuri thinks of something to wake Jessica up. Suddenly a light bulb lit at the top of Yuri’s head, she starts kissing Jessica on the cheeks down to Jessica’s neck. “You’re awake aren’t you?” 


“Maybe or maybe not.” Jessica responded with her eyes still close, Yuri smirks. “Come on, baby, time to get up…I want you to meet Yoona.”


“Who’s Yoona??” Jessica interrogated. “Do I hear jealousy in your voice, baby?” Yuri asks while kissing Jessica on the cheeks again and again. “Yoona’s my cousin and I want you to meet her.”


Jessica was done preparing herself and waits for Yuri who excused herself to call Yoona who Yuri assumes is still sleeping in her room. Yuri went in the kitchen alone without Yoona. “She’s still sleeping?” Jessica asks Yuri.


“No, she’s not in her room…I think she went out early, which is really weird.” Yuri place a couple of pancakes on Jessica’s plate, she feeds Jessica while they talk about what they should do for the rest of the day. “Maybe we should go to the library, Yoona might be there and we could spend some time at our own ‘private’ library corner?” Yuri suggested while passing Jessica some juice. “That sound great, and I can sleep more in the library.” Jessica said after swallowing the food in . 




**



Just like what the planned during their breakfast time. Yuri and Jessica went to the library at their private corner for Jessica to sleep and for Yuri to just do anything to pass the time. It was already the afternoon when Yuri and Jessica decided to go to their locker to get their stuffs and get out for a date. 


When suddenly they heard a voice, a familiar voice for Yuri…it’s none other than her cousin Im Yoona whose like shouting her lungs out in happiness. “Take that Yuri unnie.” 


Yuri can’t help but in. “Take what Im Yoona?” while hugging Jessica from the back. 


Yoona and Seohyun then turn to Yuri and Jessica’s direction, Yoona’s doe-eyes widen seeing Yuri and Jessica together. “You…” Yoona pointed at Yuri then shifted her gaze to Jessica. “Her…” Yoona then pointed at Jessica. “Together?” Yoona asks in disbelief.


“Oh yeah, forgot to tell you…Jessica is my girlfriend” Yuri turns her head to Jessica. “Right, baby?” Yuri smiles and kisses Jessica on the cheeks.


“Uh-huh.” Jessica just nodded her head.


“Since when?” Yoona interrogated even more. “Since yesterday.” Yuri answered. “Wait! You two became official before us?!” Yoona asks in disbelief thinking the whole time that she beat Yuri at getting a girlfriend first.


“Well…it’s not our fault that you’re a slow poke, and made Seohyun wait.” Yuri then turns around after intertwining her hand with Jessica’s. “We gotta go, Yoona. I’ll see you at home, me and Jessica will go on our second date.”


“Second date?!” Yoona is about to rant when Seohyun intertwine their hands together. “Nice meeting you, Yoona and Seohyun.” Jessica waves at the two before heading out with Yuri.


“So…baby, what are we going to do now?” Yuri asks Jessica while they skip merrily out the building. “How about you Seobang, what do you wanna do?” Jessica threw the question back at Yuri.


“How about we get married?” Yuri said jokingly which Jessica caught up really quickly. “Don’t tempt me, Seobang…we just might.” 


Yuri kisses Jessica on the lips. “Then let’s get married.”