Locker Notes & Library Corner(Part 1)

A YulSic and RF deprived collection

A blonde girl can be seen sleeping at an inconspicuous corner of the library; sleeping. Kwon Yuri has been eyeing this girl for almost a month now. It fascinates her how could a person like that sleep so magnificently.


A hand was then placed on her shoulder that it almost made her jump in fright. “Yuri unnie, you’ve been stalking that girl for almost a month now. Why don’t you just approach her?” it was none other than her annoying cousin and confidant; Im Yoona.


“Yah! I’m not stalking her; I was just observing her.” Yuri tries to defend herself but failed. Yoona just smirked at her and it annoyed her even more. “Why don’t you just go back there and annoy Seohyun like you always do.” Yuri then pointed at a table where Seohyun was reading.


Yoona frown at Yuri’s statement. “I’m not annoying her, I’m courting her.” Yuri just looks at the doe-eyed girl in mockery. “Pssh…annoying…courting, what difference does it make to Seohyun?” Yoona then sat at the chair in front of Yuri and sulked. “Unnie~ shouldn’t you be encouraging me and not bringing me down? It’s hard enough that she doesn’t talk to me and ignores me as if I don’t exist.”


Yuri then felt bad for her cousin, cause it’s true Yoona has been ‘courting’ Seohyun for the past months now but not even once did Seohyun acknowledged Yoona’s presence; not even eye contact to her or a timid smile. “Don’t worry Yoona, She’ll notice you…somehow.”




**




This routine of theirs keep going on and on and on, until one day Yoona just burst out crying to Yuri. “Unnie~ *sniff* I can’t *sniff* take *sniff* this…I *sniff* give *sniff* up!” Yuri just kept quiet and let Yoona cry her heart’s content. “Why are you giving up now?”
“Unnie, I have nothing to hold on too, she doesn’t look at me or talk to me; my existence is nothing to her.” Yoona cried even more, Yuri can’t take seeing her cousin like this. “Okay, okay…stop crying, unnie will help you.”


Yoona eyed Yuri like a little kid. “Really, unnie? You will?” Yuri nods her head and smile.


The next day, Yoona entered the library alone; with her new found confidence and Yuri’s help, Yoona march towards Seohyun and snatch the book away from Seohyun; earning her the latter’s full attention “Seo Juhyun, come here tomorrow at exactly 10 in the morning, we’re going on a date.”


Yoona didn’t let Seohyun answer, She immediately walked out of the library; as the library door closed she collapsed on the floor, her palms were sweaty due to her nervousness Yuri ran to Yoona’s side seeing her cousin seating down on the floor.


“How’d it go?” Yuri ask Yoona in concern, Yoona just gave Yuri a thumb up. Yuri then grins in success. “See I told you, you can do it. So what did she say?” Yuri asks Yoona enthusiastically.


“Nothing.” Yoona simply stated, she was still recovering from her nervous breakdown. “Nothing?!” Yuri asks Yoona in disbelief. “I didn’t let her say anything; I immediately walked out after I said it.”


“Then how could you say that it went well? Or if she will even come tomorrow?” Yuri’s perfect plan for Yoona and Seohyun is now crumbling down, Yuri let out long sigh;back to the drawing board.


“I don’t know, I guess we’ll have to wait for her here tomorrow.”


Yoona’s judgment day has finally come. The two of them came early in the library. The doe-eyed girl can be seen pacing back and forth in the library, while Yuri went to the corner where the blonde girl can always be seen sleeping; she just stayed there and eventually fell asleep. Honestly who wouldn’t, it was only 7:00 in the morning when Yoona dragged her there.


Yoona didn’t slept well last night, she just keep on tossing and turning on her bed. Her mind was flooded of Seohyun’s Image.
“She will come, Yoona don’t worry. Think positive Im Yoona, think positive…but I’m becoming too optimistic, and just believe that she will come.” Yoona kept on mumbling to herself.


The next thing Yoona’s mind can register was a thick book hurling her way, she was now lying on the floor; while looking up the ceiling with a bruise on her forehead. “There, you finally shut up.” Yuri who felt achieve after throwing a thick book to Yoona.


Yoona held her aching head while trying to sit up. “Yah! Unnie, why did you throw this to me?! I feel like my skull has been cracked.” 
Yuri let out a yawn before speaking. “You keep mumbling to yourself and hitting your head unconsciously, so I just did you a favor.” Yuri got up from her position to get another thick book to use as her pillow. “Will you just relax? She will come.”


“But what if she doesn’t?” Yoona ask her older cousin, Yuri then starts tapping her chin with her index finger. “Well, we can always resolve in kidnapping her.”


Yoona can’t help but wince to what Yuri have just said, she didn’t bother to argue with Yuri; that certain idea might really sink in her mind and they might actually do it if Seohyun will not show up.


Just three more hours Yoona, she’ll come don’t worry. Yoona said to herself, trying to make herself feel better and distracted in keeping time; Yoona just went through the aisles of books in the library and began fixing them. Indeed time passed by quickly it was five minutes before ten. 


Yoona is starting to lose hope; that 0.0000000001% of hope that Seohyun will come is starting to vanish from Yoona’s heart. Yoona was sulking at the usual table that Seohyun occupies. “Ugh…she’s not coming.” Yoona was close to tears.


“Who’s not coming?” An angel’s voice made Yoona’s heart jump in glee she turns around to confirm if it’s really her or not. “You came!” Yoona exclaimed in happiness.


Seohyun eyed Yoona in confusion. “You said, exactly ten in the morning.” Seohyun even tries to imitate Yoona’s voice. Yoona on the other hand starts rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. “Err…should we get going?” Yoona averted her gaze to the floor not trying to make any eye contact to Seohyun. “Sure.”


Yoona look at her cousin to tell her that they are going but Yuri was still sleeping at the corner. She then decided to just text her later on.


Yoona parks her car in front of the amusement park; she immediately went out to open the passenger door for Seohyun. The two awkward couple is now standing outside of Keroro World; Yoona who doesn’t even know what to say to the other girl just to ease the atmosphere and Seohyun who is innocently drawn to all the keroro that she was seeing that she didn’t notice that she was clinging to Yoona’s arm and jumping like a little kid.


The first few hours that they spent inside the amusement park was really uncomfortable for them, Yoona felt it. She knows that this could be the first and the last time that Seohyun will go on a date with her so why not make it memorable for the both of them, she let the Im choding side of her take over.


Yoona grabs Seohyun’s hand and drag the other girl in every ride that she could see that Seohyun will enjoy; they both began to feel at ease towards each other. It was already five in the afternoon when they both decided to take a rest.


Yoona’s stomach began to grumble, she turn her head to look at Seohyun. “Seohyun-ah, I’m hungry can we go and eat?” Yoona pouted, Seohyun just giggle and nod her head in approval. 


The two went in a restaurant and eat, they began to converse casually with each other that it made Yoona ecstatic, but Yoona felt that Seohyun’s gaze is somewhere else; following Seohyun’s gaze she saw that the latter was looking at a Keroro doll.


Without any second thought about it Yoona stood up from her sit and approach the stall table. Yoona called the man behind the counter. “Sir, how much is that Keroro doll?” The man followed Yoona’s finger direction and the man smiled. “I’m sorry but you cannot buy that, but you can play for it if you can knock out those pins with this ball.” Yoona smirked.


Yoona took the three balls from the man’s hand and for everyone’s amusement, Yoona knock all the pins down without exerting that much effort and energy.They don’t call her Him Yoona for nothing. 


Yoona went back to their table and handed the keroro doll to Seohyun. “Seohyun, here you go.” Yoona smiled happily to Seohyun because of her achievement. Seohyun gladly accepted the doll from Yoona, Seohyun smiled back shyly. “Thank you.”


The two decided to just explore the place. As the sun began to set, Yoona looks at Seohyun and smile. “Seohyun-ah, can we go on for a last ride,please?” Yoona showed her puppy-face to Seohyun. “Sure,why not. Then were going home?” Yoona didn’t answer but took Seohyun’s hand and intertwine it with hers. If only Yoona took a look at Seohyun, she would have seen the girl smiling with happiness.


As soon as the Ferris wheel came to a halt on top, the two girls didn’t utter a word. Yoona began fidgeting on her sit; she doesn’t know how she’ll say her confession to the other girl. Yoona was about to open to speak when Seohyun beat her at it. “Have you seen my notes?” Seohyun asks shyly. 


Yoona was left dumbfounded by Seohyun’s question.What notes? Yoona thought. “What notes?” 


Seohyun look at the girl in disappointment. “Your locker is No. 7, right?”


“Uhm…yeah it is. But I never open it, why?” Yoona ask Seohyun cautiously. “So, that’s why…you have never seen my notes.” Seohyun nods her head because of her statement. “But I wonder why it took you this long to ask me out? I was practically burning a hole on my sit in that library.” Seohyun continued and pout.


Yoona was left in shock; was hanging open that it almost touched the floor. She didn’t know that Seohyun was waiting for her to have the guts and ask the latter on a date. “But…but…but, how come you don’t talk to me or look at me when I go and see you in the library?”


Seohyun hid her face using her keroro doll in embarrassment before she spoke. “Because I don’t know what to say to you and I thought that you are just making fun of me, because our personalities are different from each other. So I just decided to write you those notes, every day after you go and see me in the library…I’ll pass by your locker to slide those notes in.” Seohyun’s sudden confession was enough to Yoona.


Yoona cupped Seohyun’s face; she moves slowly to give the other girl a kiss, their faces were only inches away when the sudden firework blast disrupted their almost kiss. Yoona moved away from Seohyun, but suddenly Seohyun gasps and pointed at her forehead. “What happened to your forehead?” Seohyun trace Yoona’s bruise lightly; afraid that she might hurt Yoona. “Yuri unnie, threw a thick book at me this morning.” Yoona whine at Seohyun and Pout.




**




Yoona drove Seohyun home. “Goodnight, Yoong…see you tomorrow.” Before Seohyun went out of the car she gave Yoona a quick peck on the cheek. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow” Yoona shouted from inside the car. Seohyun nodded her head before she went inside their house and leaving Yoona smiling like a love struck fool. Yoong? Yoona thought she likes her new nickname especially it was only Seohyun that calls her that.


Yuri looks at her cousin who was standing by their front door with a dreamy gaze and keeps on sighing then smiling like fool. “I’ll assume it went well?” Yuri pulled Yoona in their apartment. “It didn’t go well, it went great!” Yoona smiled her infamous alligator smile.


“So you two are official now?” Yuri’s question drifted Yoona back down to earth and made her realize that her quest for that day wasn’t complete. “Err…nope, I forgot to ask her.” Yoona scratch the back of her neck. “Aigoo, Im Yoona!” Yuri looked at Yoona in frustration.




**




Yoona did what she told Seohyun last night and pick the other girl up, They were now heading towards their lockers. “Hyunnie, what are you going to do later on during break time?” Yoona help Seohyun in putting Seohyun’s stuffs inside the other girl’s locker. “I’m going to the library like the usual, why do you ask?” Yoona just shrug her shoulders.


Yoona remembered that Seohyun was sliding notes in her locker so she decided to open it up, as soon Yoona pulled the locker door open almost a hundred notes went flying all over the place. “You do this every day?” Yoona then began picking the notes that was scattered on the floor. But one particular note got Yoona’s attention, the note was written the other day:




Yes, I’d love to go on a date with you.



Yoona was grinning from ear to ear, if she knew sooner that Seohyun was writing her notes they would’ve been a couple a long time ago and rub it in Yuri’s face. So Yoona got an idea on how she will ask Seohyun to be her girlfriend, she’ll do it later.




**




Seohyun took her usual spot in the library, she placed her bag and stand up to grab the book that she has been reading other day, she was almost done reading it when Yoona snatch the book from her just to ask her out on a date. She then went back to her seat and open the book on page 117 to finish where she left off. She wasn’t a fan of reading romantic novels but this one somewhat caught her attention. As Seohyun read the last paragraph to read the ending, a scribble caught her attention. 




We might have different personalities but remember opposites attract.

Your pure and mature while I’m childish and mischievous, See we’re the perfect two.

What I want to say is Seo Juhyun will you officially be mine? (It’s only yes or yes, Hyunnie.)



Seohyun scanned the library to see if Yoona was there but she wasn’t, so she just decided to write Yoona a note and slide it in Yoona’s locker.


She immediately went out of the library to Yoona’s locker, surprisingly Yoona was there, and Yoona seems to be waiting for Seohyun with a bouquet of assorted flowers in hand. Yoona walked towards Seohyun and handed Seohyun the flowers. “Seo Juhyun, will you be my girlfriend?”


Seohyun frown, seeing this Yoona’s heart is starting to crash in tiny pieces. “What took you so long to ask me?” 


“Does that mean it’s a yes?” Yoona asks while smiling to Seohyun. 


Seohyun giggles and nods her head. “Yes.”


Yoona gave Seohyun a kiss on the lips. “Finally, Seo Juhyun is officially mine! Take that Yuri unnie!” Yoona lifts Seohyun up and twirl her around, all Seohyun can do is giggle at her girlfriend’s childish antic. Yoona kiss her once more before putting her girlfriend down. “Mine.”

Seohyun kiss Yoona back. “Yours”


The new official couple walks out of the building with their hands intertwine and wanting the world to see that they are together.