Ep 2 Trailer

Doctors: First Season

Episode 2  Trailer

Jimin decided to not sell the old house his parents lived in. He starts to look for new housemates. His mind is also confused because of Jungkook and he doesn’t know how to behave towards him.

Arrival of a policeman who fell down from the 4th floor while trying to prevent a suicide and the suicide entangles the emergency ward.

Meanwhile Jimin realizes a heart problem of a baby in newborn section. He wants baby to be treated but this situation causes him to struggle with pediatrician intern. With the help of Dr. Chanyeol the baby gets examined again. Jimin was right. But now there is a more serious situation. Father of the baby doesn’t accept porcine transfer, due to it being against his religious beliefs. 


When the policeman was on the way of recovery, his fiancé’s sudden illness makes everything worse once again. The boy happened to have MS disease and he leaves his fiancé because of it. But the policeman has no intention to give up on their love.

Suzy witnesses the pain of an orphan brought to the hospital. Yugyeom faces with the reality he never dreamed of in the emergency ward. The rivalry between Baekhyun and Taehyung is getting bigger.

At the end of the day, Jimin has a new housemate: Suzy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the lack of response discourages me so muchi if there are not 5 comments at least I am not going to update. I am putting so much time and energy into this but nobody seems to give opinions about the story. So there we go. Childish or not, I am sincerely sad about this.