Chapter 8

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 


Chapter 8

 

   Everything went so fast,from the announcement of my wedding to my engagement, to the preparation of the wedding and today is my big day . Omma did all the planning while I would just say yes or no when necessary. I wanted my wedding to be somewhat different from the usual by wearing a wedding gown with a different color aside from white. But Omma opposed it and told me that it should be white because she wants that I look pure and innocent during the event. Our wedding will be held on a Garden together with the reception located at the heart of Daejeon. Myungsoo? He really don't care about the wedding at all and just practice and practice with his group, they were officially announced as part of our company because the prosecutor already closed the case in favor of Infinite which Woollim can't do anything. And my scandal had already disappeared as time passed by. Everything went well to Myungsoo except because of me. He never showed just smile to me and though this is just arranged marriage I can't help but to be disappointed. 

 

You look like a goddess _____-ah!”

 

 

 

 

A gorgeous ball gown made out of soft organza. The fitted, ruched bodice features a sweetheart neckline and one-shoulder detail. Beautiful flowers accent the soft pick-ups in the tulle ball gown skirt. My design really suits you dongsaeng.” Yeo Hae said eying the gown.

 

I really owe you a lot unnie. Thank you!” You beamed and went to hug her.

 

No hugs dear! Your dress might be ruined. Your hairdo and also your make up.” Omma hurriedly pulled me down into my sit.

 

Omma!” I shrieked. “You're worrying too much. Besides, this is just an arrange wedding.” You whispered the last part.

 

______-ah, don't be like that. I noticed that after your meeting with Myungsoo, you changed immediately. You've been more approachable, warm to everyone and your dropped your mysterious character now. I'm sure someday soon somehow, Myungsoo will see.” Omma patted my shoulder and gave me a very warm smile.

 

Omma, gomawo! Unnie gomawo! Saranghamnida! Neomu neomu saranghae!” You made a heart-shape with your phalanges and did a aegyo.

 

'But I saw him first. He's the reason why I go to that café every night.'

 

Yah! Stop that! You're being childish now!” Laughter errupted after what Omma said.

 

I can't help but to feel very happy. I know that it's too soon to confirm my feeling towards Myungso but I can't help but to feel very attached to him. The wedding coordinator burst into the door and told us that the wedding will start in 5-minute time.

 

Kaja!” Omma said.

 

 

   

 

     The Infinite boys were first to walk down the aisle, followed by Hae unnie, Hee oppa and Yuri unnie and followed by Omma.Appa hold my arm and we started to walk down the aisle, Myungsoo begins to sing the song One Love.

 

 

Higher than the sky above you
Clearer than blue
Brighter than the rays of sunshine
Warmer than what you feel
More than all the wonders you see
It's the most wonderful thing


 

How I love to listen to his voice. I will never get tired of his voice.

 

 

 

Brighter than the living colors of flowers you see
Sweeter than the touch of water
Flowing from the mountain spring
More than all the wonders you see
It's the most wonderful thing

One love... 
I love you so
Love is the beautiful one
I love you so
Love is the beautiful one
All we need is love
Real love

 

All my doubts had vanished, replace with bliss, bliss of love.



Marvel at the sight of green fields
Amazingly seen
Watch the colors of the rainbow
It's a miracle you see
More than all the wonders can be
But there's more than that

One Love... 
I love you so
Love is the beautiful one
I love you so
Love is the beautiful one
All we need is love
Real love

Greater than what you can feel
More than what you ever dreamed
This is better than your everything

 

As I made my way to him, he's staring right through my eyes and he's not breaking eye contact. I feel like we're the only two in the world,having the time of our lives.


One love... 
I love you so
Love is the beautiful one
All we need is love
One love

 

We finally reached him, Appa brought my hand to Myungsoo's. Shivers run down to my spine, there's a sudden flow of electricity when our hands met.
 

Take care of my daughter Myungsoo.” Appa said before going to his sit.

 

Don't worry Sir, I will.” Myungsoo said with confidence.

 

(Let's skip the other parts of the wedding, and go right through the exchange of vows and rings.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I, Kim Myungsoo, take you Jang ______ to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.” Myungsoo slipped the ring into my finger.

 

I, Jang ______, take you, Kim Myunsoo, to be my husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live. I love you!” I said, slipping the ring to Myungsoo's finger.

 

I saw him stiffened when I said those words, 'I Love You', but he readily regained his cool and showed calmness.

 

By the power vested on me, I now pronounced you husband and wife- Mr. and Mrs. Kim Myungsoo. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said

 

 

When Myungsoo lifted my veil, all my facial muscles tensed up and everything turned in a slow motion. I felt agitated. I thought Myungsoo will only kiss me on the cheeks but hell no! He kissed me at the side of my lips! Yes, side of my lips but still, it's a kiss on the lips, even though at the side only.

 

Everyone stand up and gave us a very big big hand of applause.

 

'I'm officially

Mrs. Kim'

 

 

'I'm tied 

with her forever.'

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

HELLO EVERYONE ! :)) Sorry I didn't give you an update yerterday I was busy with school stuffs.

HONEYMOON is NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

 

I want to hear/read the things you want to say to me or to my story.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE everyone <3 <3 <3