Chapter 2

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 

 

Chapter 2

 

I'm very thankful to appa even if he don't like me that much, at least he acknowledges my talent. And now, I'm set to debut as a soloist on the 3rd week of August. Everything was set. All my songs were already recorded, jacket  photos  were shot, recording for my music video was done. And while waiting for the day of my debut, I'm practicing almost 12 hours a day to perfect my vocals and choreography of the dance.

 

'_______ , don't practice too much. You' re voice sounds tired already.' Ms. Lee advised me. But I don't want to waste time. I want appa to be proud of me. I'm tired of being compared to my siblings. I' ve heard enough insults. And this is my chance.

 

The door of the practice room suddenly opened and I saw appa approaching. I quickly bowed to him.

 

'______, have a break. Don't worn out your voice and your body, you might get sick.' Appa said and left without waiting for my reply.

 

Today is really a good day! For the very first time Appa seems to worry about me. I never expected this day would come. Appa, I'll make sure that someday you'll be proud of me.

 

 

'President -nim, please I'm begging you. Don't disband our group. We worked hard for our success. Please ! I'm begging you sajangnim !' Gyu leader get on his knees and bowed lowly in front of the President.

 

'Will you stand Sunggyu! My decision is final. I don't need you anymore. And I'm not satisfied with your Disk Bonsang award. If you really worked hard then you should've won the Daesang. Tell the members to evacuate the dorm tomorrow and that you will no longer be allowed to come in here.' The president growled to Sunggyu.

 

With teary eyes, Sunggyu immediately went to their dorm where the other members are waiting.

 

'Hyung, what did Pres. Said? Did he changed his mind hyung?' Sungyeol asked right after Sunggyu entered their dorm.

 

Sunggyu didn't respond to Yeol, he just bowed his head and tears are threatening to fall.

 

'Hyung? Are you alright?'

'Is there something wrong hyung?'

 

s bombarded him with many questions. He didn't answer any. He just continued to bow down his head.

 

'By the looks of Hyung, Pres. had already decided and that is to incinerate us from the company.' Woohyun stated after recollecting his thoughts.

 

The other members didn't talk anymore they were shocked. And when Sunggyu finally lift his head, tears were visible from his face and that's the time the others also burst into tears.

 

'Hyung, we must do something! I can't afford to lose my dreams and our friendship.' Sungjong bawled.

 

'I don't know what to do anymore! I'm tired! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' Sunggyu screamed.

 

'Hyung! Just because Woollim don't want us anymore it doesn't mean that our fans don't also want us anymore. Will find another company that will value our talents.' Dongwoo confidently said but with a cracked voice.

 

'Hyungs! Sungjong! Don't worry too much. I know we are talented enough and we can do this. Its Sajangnim lose, not us.' L is trying to be optimistic despite being troubled inside.

 

'Guys, I know someone from Jjang Entertainment. He can help us with our problem.' Hoya said.

 

'Jeongmal? Jjang? Asia's Prince' Company? I don't think we can make it there.' Sungyeol's shoulders deflated.

 

'Yah, Sungyeol! Don't you dare lose hope! If it means to audition again just for us to stay together, we should do it!' Gyu leader regained his confidence.

 

 

 

Here I am, at a club named Paradise, what a name for a club. Ridiculous! But then, I'm here to unwind. For once, I'm gonna be myself. After entering the club, a random guy approached me and offered me a drink. I didn't have second thoughts and I gladly accepted the drink. What a mistake! I found myself feeling dizzy and the last thing I saw was that bastard's smirk before blacking out.

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE : FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES (SPELLINGS and esp. my GRAMMAR).

LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE.

 

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE!

 

<3 <3 <3