Chapter 5

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

 

*Myungsoo's POV

 

 

 

 

 

'If I choose to marry his daughter I'll be able to save our group from disbanding. But what if his daughter is some kind of a or worse, she will hate me to death because of the marriage? I can't think straight right now, I'm confused. I don't want to betray the others but I don't to ruin the girl's life.

 

 

 

'What now...? Is it a deal?' Mr. Jang snapped me out of my trance.

 

 

 

'I..I..Uhm..' I stuttered. As I take a look to our leader he just smiled at me. Like saying, 'Whatever you choose is up to you.'

 

 

 

'Don't waste my time. You're not the only one who needs me. Are we going to wait a decade here?' Mr. Jang raised his eyebrow on me. Again, I'm felt intimidated.

 

 

 

'I accept.' I finally said. No more no less.

 

 

 

'Take you too long to decide. Tomorrow come back here and you're going to sign the contract but this will still be a secret between us. The prosecutor didn't make any decision as of now, right? So that means your company can file a case against us and I don't want that to happen.' And with that he stand up and shake hands with the others and when its my turn already he placed his hands on my shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

 

 

 

'What's your name by the way?' He asked me. My future 'father-in-law' wants to know my name.

 

 

 

'Kim Myungsoo, Sir. But you can call me L.' I said.

 

 

 

'Okay Myungsoo I hope you'll not back out. And don't worry my daughter is very kind. She may sometimes be cold but deep inside her is a very caring lady. She's something you'll not afford to lose. And don't hurt her.' Mr. Jang smiled at me. I can sense that he cared for her daughter a lot. I can't help but be curious about her.

 

 

 

Why did I say yes? For the sake of our group. We worked hard for all the things we achieved and we can't afford to just let our hardships be wasted. And I can't help but to think about her daughter. Maybe because when I saw her pictures I was mesmerized by her beauty. I mean she's like a goddess! But I can see in her eyes that she's not just an ordinary girl. I can see her will. Sadness can also be reflected from her eyes and I want to make her happy.

 

 

 

'Sir, you only L and we want to introduce ourselves also.' Sunggyu hyung's voice led me to reality.

 

 

 

'I'm Kim Sung Gyu Infinite's Leader and main vocal.'

 

 

 

'I'm Nam Woohyun, main vocal.'

 

 

 

'I'm Howon but you can call me Hoya. Rap, vocal and dance.'

 

 

 

'Jang Dongwoo, position is rapper.'

 

 

 

'Lee Sungyeol, vocal'

 

 

 

'Lee Sungjung, maknae and vocal.'

 

 

 

All of them bowed 90 degrees. And they all looked at me, I got their message.

 

 

 

'And I'm Kim Myungsoo, vocal and visual.' I said and bowed. Although he knows my name already this hyungs of mine are really something.

 

 

 

'Okay! See you tomorrow.' Mr. Jang bid goodbye and went back to his table and continued to do his work. He's really busy, all the time I think.

 

 

 

    We made our way to the door and went out but as we exited the door I accidentally bump to someone. I said sorry and looked to the person. My mystery girl! She smiled at me and told me its okay. I stood there, dumbfounded. She made her way inside Mr. Jang's office.

 

 

 

'Are you okay L?' Dongwoo hyung asked me.

 

 

 

'I'm fine.' I quickly regained my composure.

 

   

 

    And we continued to walk but I turn aroundand saw that she's talking with Mr. Jang. Appa! I lip-read her. Seems like she's protesting to something her appa said.

 

 

 

'Wait! Her father is mister Jang? Is she the oneher dad is asking me to marry? Not the one I saw at the newspaper? I'm so lucky! If she's the one I'm gonna marry, I'll be the happiest man! I'm certain with my feelings now. I like her. No, scratch that. I love her!

 

 

 

Author's Note: Short chapter.Doing my lab report for Zoology. I'm not a good artist! I can't even draw a simple flower without wasting half of my pad paper! what more with complicated ones!:((

 SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :)))

 

 

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE ! <3 <3 <3