Chapter 1

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 

 

'Good job,____! You really are a Jang, there's no doubt about it.' praised by Ms. Lee, the company's vocal trainer.

 

'Thank you Ms. Lee but I want to build my own name and not just depend on my family's popularity and power. And I know I've got what it takes to be a star.' You argued.

 

'I know. I know. There's no need to repeat it everyday ______. But with all honesty, I know you can make it.' Ms. Lee surrendered. 

 

 

You just shrugged. And continued to practice. After a while. Ms. Lee called for a 30-minute break. As usual you just stayed at the far end corner of the practice room and did not bother to mingle with the other trainees. After a while you can hear squeals and giggles coming from the girls and they are gathered in front of a laptop. You didn't bother to ask them what's with the noise because their voices are loud enough for you to hear the words, 'GDA' , 'Infinite' , 'Bonsang' , 'Icon' and the word 'hotness' didn't escape from your ears. 

 

'What's so good  about them?  I mean, I can dance and sing better than them.' you thought. You decided to stroll outside, leaving the other trainees inside the practice room.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Wooooohhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!'

 

The members of Infinite just came back from Japan and they are now in their dorm with two trophies:Disk Bonsang and Hallyu Icon award. They are really happy and they think that all their efforts had been paid off.

 

'This calls for a celebration. Right, guys?' Sungyeol exclaimed. All the other members agreed except for Myungsoo.

 

'Tch. Instead of celebrating we should practice more because now that we already received so much recognition and acknowledgment, Inspirits have higher expections for us.' L retorted.

 

'Yah! L, one celebration will not hurt you know. Don't be a kill joy.' Gyu leader calmly answered L.

 

'If you want to go celebrate just go. I will just stay here. Besides, I'm dead tired.' L walks into the room.

 

The others went out and left L in their dorm. Meanwhile, after 10 minutes, L decided to go to his favorite café. He didn't bother to wear any disguise other than his hoodie since it's already 11 PM.

 

Upon entering Café Del Mar, L recognized the girl who he usually sees. Its he's fifth time seeing her already. He ordered his favorite coffee, Americano. He decided to sit on a table behind the girl. He noticed that the girl is spacing out and again, stares at her cup of coffee. L enjoys watching her and never fails to admire her beauty. He thinks that they are the same, mysterious and cold yet there's something about her that pulls him. Myungsoo stiffened when the girl suddenly turned to face him.

 

'What do you want?' The girl asked.

 

'I..I..' Why am I stuttering? Myungsoo thought. This isn't me!

 

'You what?' The girl retorted.

 

'Nothing! I should be the one asking if what do you want? I'm just sitting here, enjoying my coffee.' Myungsoo answered. Oh!God! I hope she's not an Inspirit. 

 

'You know what, staring is not a good habit. If you want to make a move on me, sorry coz I'm not interested.' And with that the girl walked out of the cafe without turning back.

 

 

'Did she just mocked me? Her looks are deceiving! Totally opposite with her attitude. What a .' Myungsoo fumed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Chung Hee -ah, I heard that you closed a deal with the American investors. Good job son, I raised you well.' Geun Suk is proud with the achievement of his child.

 

'Thank you appa. I'm really overwhelmed when you gave me the chairmanship of our Corporation. Thank you for trusting me appa.' Chung hee is very grateful to his father.

 

'I never had a doubt on you Chung hee -ah. What about you Yeo hae?' Geun Suk asked her first born child.

 

'The fashion house is doing good appa. In fact the organizers of America's Top Model contacted me to do some designs for their upcoming fashion event.' Yeo hae proudly updated her father.

 

'That's good to hear. I'm very pleased with your performance Yeo hae. Let's now go to the dining room, it's not good to let the food waiting.' Geun Suk exclaimed happily.

 

'Wait yeobo.' Eun Mi interrupted.

 

'Are you not going to ask how our _________ did yesterday?' Eun Mi asked excitedly.

 

'I'm keeping tabs on _______ in the company.She's doing good. I'm planning on her debut to be on the third quarter of the year.' Geun Suk explained with a flat voice. Emotionless.

 

'Really? So _________, when the time comes you really need to transfer to our own university. So that I can monitor your academic performance.' Eun mi clasped her hands.

 

'Omma, there's no need to transfer school. I'm already acquainted with the environment at Kyung Hee.' You smiled at the affection your mother is giving you.

 

'__________, Omma is right. It is better to attend our own university to avoid controversies.' Yeo hae argued.

 

'What are you talking about unnie?You, yourself did not attend Jjang University. Right, unnie? You retorted. 

 

'And besides I don't want to live on your shadows. I want to build my own identity.' You continued.

 

'Just stop will you. Breakfast is ready. If you will just continue on meddling with others life, we will be late.' Geun Suk stopped the drama.

 

 

'When will appa accept me for who I am?' You asked yourself.

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE : FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES (SPELLINGS and esp. my GRAMMAR).

LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE.

 

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE!

 

<3 <3 <3