Chapter 7

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 

Chapter 7

 

10 PM. It's already late but I decided to have a walk outside. My legs has its own mind and dragged me to the park. I sit on the swing and used my legs to push myself. When I was younger I always played here, it feels like a paradise for me, calming. As I remember our problem I can't help but to feel guilty. I never thought my appa would do things for me. There are many things that my eyes can't perceive. I really never wanted to be like my father, but because of my eagerness to please him I decided to be trainee. Yes, I have the talent, the looks but I don't have the passion. I'm starting to space out tears rolling down on my face. Someone cleared 'his' throat and woke me up from my trance. I looked up and saw a very good looking guy.

 

Are you okay Miss?” He asked me. He's eyes trying to meet mine.

 

I didn't answer him back. I just stared at him. He waved his hands in front of my face.

 

I'm ok..ay.” I finally said.

Don't cry. A woman like you shouldn't cry. Besides your beautiful face will be ruined if you continue to cry.” He chuckled after those words.

 

Humor me.” I said with a straight face.

 

Here...” He handed me a handkerchief. I didn't took the initiative to wipe my tears so he hold my hand and led it to my face to wipe the tears than stained it. I stared at him again.

 

Is there anything you can do other than staring? I know, I'm really good looking.” He's teasing me already.

 

Yah!” I protested.

 

Whatever you problem is don't let it get to your heart, 'cause it will only cause you pain. And before you know it, its already killing you slowly. Cry all you want but remember even if you cry a river that will never change the fact that your problem is still there.” He said to me while still wiping those tears. My lips curved into a smile.

 

There. You should always smile. That makes you more beautiful, now you look like a goddess.” I melted by his words. He stand up and walked over behind my back. I though he's leaving but he gently pushed me and the swing started to move again.

 

Thank you.....” I still don't know his name.

 

Byunghun. Lee byunghun.” He introduced himself to me.

 

Kasamhamnida Byunghun sshi. I'm _____, Jang _______.” I looked back and smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

 

We continued to talk until its already midnight and with that we parted ways.

 

-

 

______-ah! Wake up now. Its already 10. Your father and sister are already in the company. We need to hurry up!” Omma shook my body.

 

Omma,10 minutes more!” I said, eyes still closed.

 

Do you want your Appa to lose his temper? And go back to the time when he's always cold at you.” Omma threatened me. I sat up.

 

10 minutes and I'll be ready.” I said, afraid that Appa will be angry at me. I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

-

Congratulations Infinite! You're now an official artist of Jjang Entertainment. But, this is still between us. Don't worry I'll help you with the lawsuit against Woollim.” Mr. Jang congratulated them.

 

Kamsahamnida!” The boys did a 90 degree bow.

 

BeforeI forgot, my daughter will come here to officially meet her fiancé. Anytime soon they'll arrive.” Mr. Jang announced

 

All heads turned to Myungsoo but he keep his cool and just stare before him.

 

After severall minutes a knock was heard.

 

Come in.” Mr. Jang said.

 

Oh! Yeo Hae you're here.” Mr. Jang said upon recognizing his daughter.

 

'It's her!' Myungsoo thought

 

Ne, Appa. Chung Hee will also arrive soon with Yuri Unnie.” Yeo Hae said walking towards her father.

 

Before I forgot,boys this is my eldest daughter Yeo Hae. She's a fashion designer and eventhough she has her own nusiness to look on too, she also takes time to design for the wardrobe of my artists. By the way, she's your Noona, she's already 26 years old.” Mr. Jang proudly intorduced his daughter to Infinite.

 

Annyeong Haseyeo, Infinite imnida!” All the boys smiled.

 

'Maybe she doesn't remember me. After all, I'm always wearing my hoodie back then.'

 

 

'I'm Kim Sung Gyu Infinite's Leader and main vocal.'

'I'm Nam Woohyun, main vocal.'

'I'm Howon but you can call me Hoya. Rap, vocal and dance.'

'Jang Dongwoo, position is rapper.'

'Lee Sungyeol, vocal'

'Lee Sungjung, maknae and vocal.'

'And I'm Kim Myungsoo, vocal and visual.'

 

NICE TO MEET YOU NOONA!” They all said in chorus except for Myunsso who has his own world.

 

'She's a Noona. 6 years older than me. Great!'

 

Yeobo! We're here!” Mrs. Jang quickly said as he entered the office.

 

You're here already? Where's _______? Don't tell me -----” Mr. Jang frowned.

 

It's not what your thinking Yeobo. She's waiting for Chung Hee and Yuri. She said she wants to come here with her Yuri unnie.” Mrs. Jang explained.

 

Don't worry yeobo, they're here already.” Mr. Jang said as he can his children are arriving.

 

Appa, we're here. Sorry we took long. Traffic.” Chung Hee said as he approached her parents.

It's okay what matter most is that your here already. Hello Yuri!” Mr. Jang greeted his soon to be daughter-in-law.

 

Hello, Appa. And Hello too Omma!” She beamed.

 

And _________, come here. You don't need to hide behind Yuri's back.” Mr. Jang said to you as he ushered you to get closer to him.

 

You' re waering this. http://lookbook.nu/look/2941865-it-aint-over-till-it-s-over

 

Okay everyone,let's introduce you to each other. Yeobo, Chung Hee, Yuri, _________ . This is Infinite. And _____, I want you to meet your fiancé, Kim Myungsoo. Infinite meet my Yeobo, Chung Hee, Yuri, _________.

 

Annyeong haseyeo!” Everyone said.

 

'False hopes! I thoought my mystery girl will be the one I'm marrying but it turned out that its her sister. Yes, she looks like a goddess but my heart already belongs to someone.' Myunsoo thought.

 

'He's good looking but I think he doesn't like me. I can never betray appa anymore. I need to do this.' You thought.

 

So, we will leave the two of you here and get to know more about each other. We will just be at the meeting room planning for your wedding.” Mr. Jang said as ge started to walk out of the room and everyone tailed behind him. Mrs. Jang looked back and give a very warm smile.

 

Awkward silence.

 

So....” You both said.

 

You first.

 

No Ladies first.

 

I'm sorry!” You said

 

Why are you sorry?” Myunsoo curiously said.

 

For dragging you into my problem.” You said, head bowed down.

 

No! I must say thank you! Because of this we became a contract artist here and your father promised that we will be his number 1 priority and he also gave us many priveledges.” Myungsoo said with cold eyes.

 

Oh... That... Okay.” You stuttured,not finding the right words to utter. For some unknown reasons you shoulders deflated with disappointment.

 

'This is not good!'

 

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading !!!!!

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND

SUBSCRIBE ! :)))))

 

 

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE

EVERYONE !