Chapter 6

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 

Chapter 6

 

*Back to your POV

 

I was pacing back and forth waiting for Appa. I want to confront for deciding for me. My future! I can't marry a stranger and worst, not the one I love. I'll convince him to change his mind and just think of another solution. Just this once, I'll fight for myself, what I think is right and the best for me.

 

I abruptly stop when I saw Appa entering the house, I ran and stopped in front of me.

 

Appa!” I said.

 

What now,_____? Another problem again?” he asked me with a hint of sarcasm.

 

Appa, all the things that you said about the press-con, are those true? Huh, Appa?” I demand an answer from Appa.

 

It's for the best.” Appa flatly said to me and begun to walk towards the stair.

 

Appa!” I shouted. He stopped, hi back still facing me. “I'm already 20! I know what's the best for me, Appa. You always tend to control my life. Do this, do that! Never in my 20 years of existence you showed to me that cared! You never give attention to me Appa! And now, you're telling to everyone that my wedding will soon take place? Appa! Please, sto---' I'm trying my best to suppress my tears.

 

Gawd,_________!” Appa shouted at me, cutting my words. “I'm your father! I've always wanted the best for you! Your eyes may not perceive how I care for you but why do you think whenever you're in trouble I always fix it for you. Huh? Do you think I'm that cruel? For God's Sake, I've been always there for you,_________-ah!” Appa shouted again at me. I'm taken a back by his words but still I'm not convinced.

 

Don't fool me, Appa. You only did those for the sake of your business.” I said wiping my tears that making my vision a bit blurry.

 

If not for your future I will not work hard for our business. Do you know why I'm not complimenting you even you're being good at your training? It's because I want to push you to your limits. I never wanted you to become a singer or dancer because the industry will just compare your achievements to mine. I want you to build your own life, leave your own mark on whatsoever career you'll be choosing. I love you! But you're being blinded by the thought of us neglecting you which we never did.” Appa said to me and almost choking on his own words.

 

A..ppa.” I stuttered. I was stunned by his revelations.

 

Do you think I'll let those people behind this scandal ruin your future? That's why I made my mind and come up with the only solution I know. And nevertheless, I will not choose someone that will only hurt you.” Appa continued.

 

Yeobo, ______-ah!” Omma said and walked toward us.

 

What happened here?” Omma asked us.

 

Nothings much Yeobo. I'm going to our bedroom now.” Appa said. He hugged omma and made his way upstairs without looking back.

 

_____-ah? Are you okay?” Omma asked me.

 

I'm fine, Omma.” I answered her immediately.

 

What happened here before I came?” Omma asked me again.

 

Omma, I'm so sorry.” I said and crying again. Omma hugged me and patted my back as if saying, “It's gonna be okay.

What are you talking about?” Omma said full of uneasiness.

 

Awhile ago, I confronted Appa for deciding for me. I thought he just want to save his image. I though he didn't care for you. I thought he never loved me. I thought....” Before I could even finish what I am going to say Omma stopped me.

Ssshhhhh.. Your appa loves you. He may not show it but he really do.” Omma reassured me.

 

Omma, please help me. I want to say sorry to Appa. I'm the worst daughter! I don't deserve his love.” I said.

 

Don't say that _______-ah. You're the best daughter. You never rely on us, you make decisions on your own and doing your best on everything we ask you to do.” Omma hugged me tighter but not to the extent that she suffocated me. She hold my hand and led my upstairs.

 

We found appa standing near the window, glancing at the beautiful scenery.

 

Yeobo!” Omma called Appa's attention.

 

Waeyo, Yeobo?” Appa asked as he turn.

 

Our ______-ah wants to say sorry. She never meant to be disrespectful to you Yeobo.” Omma said.

 

Appa, I'm really sorry. I though you only love Oppa and Unnie. I though you were never happy that I became your daughter. I'm really sorry appa.” And with that I knelt in front of my parents.

 

______- ah, stand up. Don't do that.” Omma said and tried to pull me but I knelt still.

My tears keep on flowing.

 

I'm sorry, too. I never meant to hurt you. If you don't want to marry this guy I'm setting you up it's okay. I will not force you anymore.” Appa pulled me up and hugged me. I can feel that my father really do love me. And I'm a fool for not noticing it.

 

No, Appa. I will not let those people behind this end up victorious. I'll marry the guys you chose for me. I will never bring our family down.” I told Appa. After all, it's all my fault and I will never let my family face the consequence.

 

Okay, _______- ah. You will meet him tomorrow.” Appa freed me from the hug and smiled at me.

 

Thank you, Appa. I love you!” I said.

 

How about me? Don't you love me, too?” Omma faked a sob.

 

That Omma, I don't know.” I playfully said, Appa chuckled.

 

Yah! The two of you, no dinner!” Omma declared.

Omma! I LOVE YOU!” I sang the words.

I thought so! Let's go downstairs and wait for Chung Hee and Yeo Hae.” Omma grabbed my hands and Appa's.

 

 

This is life!

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: HELLO ! :))) Please do put your comments below and let me know what you feel about my story.

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE ! <3 <3 <3

 

The appearance of Jaejoong and Teen Top is nearing :))))) Anticipate :DD