Chapter 3

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 

Chapter 3

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Today we'll go to Seoul Central District Court to submit an application to determine the validity of our contract with Woollim Entertainment and schedules that were held out without our confirmation or permission , contract had been terminated and changed without our knowledge or consent and that our earnings were not fairly distributed to us. Never in my wildest imagination I have imagine this day would come. I just hope for the best.

 

 

______'s POV

 

I feel light-headed. I can't open my eyes, the rays of the sun is blinding me. I stayed still after realizing that I'm not in my room. After recollecting my mind I sat-up abruptly, wide eyes. ! How can I be so careless? I'M ALONE! And then I saw my clothes scattered around this room. What happened last night? Why can't I remember anything? One thing for sure, I'm in deep !

 

I collected my clothes and put them on hurriedly and freshen up a bit not wanting to attract attention when I go out from this hell-of-a-room. As I walked out from the room, I recognized the place – Parker Hotel. Seriously? Ahhhhh! Of all the hotel here in Seoul, Auntie Tae Soo's hotel? The sister of my mother! Just great! Great! I tried to hide my face from the workers, just to be sure that they won't see me. As I make my way out of the hotel, I called Yeo Hae unnie to fetch me and hung up immediately. When unnie arrived, she has this unreadable face, I didn't questioned her and quickly get in her car. After 10 minutes of driving we finally arrived at our house, I immediately went out of her car and enter the house.

 

SLAP!!!!!!!!!! I can feel my left cheek burning from the slap. And as I faced the one who slapped me and I stepped backwards. The unexplainable face of appa greeted me.

 

 

'A...p.. A..ppa' I stuttred.

 

'Don't you dare call me appa! I never wanted to have a child like you!' Appa said to me, full of anger.

Ouch! That hurts! Even more painful than the slap.

 

'Yeobo, don't be too harsh to our ________' Omma pleaded. But appa still gave me a straight face.

 

'After I told you to have a break where did you go? To a random guy? No, not just a guy. But a bunch of bastards!' appa shouted at my face. I’m shocked! Really!

 

'Don't give that shocked face of yours! It's all over the internet and newspapers! After I decided to open up to you, you' re doing this to me. All I wanted was for you to be a good daughter! You always give me headaches!' Appa continued shouting on me. And he even threw the newspaper at me, I saw myself lying on the bed with 3?4?5? guys, they're many guys surrounding me while I'm asleep. I get down on my knees and tears flowed from my eyes.

 

'_______! Stand up! Don't do that! You can explain to us everything. I know you're innocent.' Omma tried to pull me up but I didn't bother. I continuously knelled in front of appa, soaking the newspaper with my tears!

 

'Yeobo! Jebal! Tell _______ to stand up.' Omma told appa. But appa didn't budge.

 

'Why should I? She's a ! Disgusting! I don't have a child like her.' Appa heartlessly spilled the words.

 

'Geun Suk!' Omma screamed. I suddenly looked up to see Omma. Her tears are now visible.

 

'How could you say that? She's still our daughter! Did you even cared for her? Instead of giving words of encouragement and concer to her, you just insulted her! Her own father! Why don't you listen to her explanation first! What if it's against her will to go with those guys? What if she's ?' Omma continued on shouting at Appa. I never knew Omma would helped me. I thought she's also like appa. 

 

Appa didn't say a word after Omma's 'speech'. Omma approached me and told me stand up. I didn't object, I held Omma's hand. We made our way to my room but before we reach the stair, Appa loudly said that my debut will be postponed and that there is no assurance if I will even debut. I felt my knees shook but Omma held onto my shoulders and helped me walked until we reached my room.

 

 

'Hyung look at this.' Sungjong approached L and give the newspaper. And read the headline loudly for the other members to hear.

 

'Jang Geun Suk's youngest daugther Jang_ ______________ caught in the act of sleeping with many guys'

 

'Omo! Is that for real?' Woohyun grabbed the newpaper.

 

'She's very innocent! Maybe someone was just insecure of her so she framed her up and made this news.' Dongwoo commented.

 

'Hyung, looks can de deceiving!' L retorted.

 

'Yah ! How can you judge her? You don't even know her personally!' Hoya defended Dongwoo.

 

'Right! We don't even know her personally so don't make judgments regarding this issue.' L argued.

 

I don't know her personally but it feels like I already know her and my heart says she's innocent.

 

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE : FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES (SPELLINGS and esp. my GRAMMAR).

LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE.

 

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE!

 

<3 <3 <3