Chapter 4

Can't Be Perceived by the Eyes

 

Chapter 4

 

'Mr. Jang, what can you say about the scandal about your daughter?' one reporter asked Geun Suk but he declined to answer.

 

'Is it true Mr Jang? Where is your daughter right now? Is she hiding after the news spread?' another reporter threw a question at him but he refused to answer still.

 

He head is now starting to hurt from all the nagging he's getting. The situation is not good and he better make a decision right now.

 

'I'll answer all your questions but please be more civil and let's proceed to the meeting hall of our company.'Mr. Jang said with authority.

 

*Your POV

 

'Omma, come see this appa conducting a press-con.'I signaled my mother to come closer.

 

'Why so sudden? And he didn't asked our opinion about this. He's making decisions on his own again.' Omma frowned.

 

'Good afternoon everyone! I'm here at the meetinGg hall of Jjang Entertainment. Mr. Jang, the owner and founder of Jjang Conglomerate and the father of __________, will be answering all the questions regarding the scandal of his youngest child.' the reporter said.

 

'As you all know, my daughter is part of a scandal....Well that's not true. My daughter will never do that and we raised her well. She knows her limitations and someone is just making this news to threaten us. To sabotage our success. And to that someone, sorry but you can't break our family by this false accusations to my daughter.' Appa said calmly but I can see that he's really nervous inside.

 

'But Mr. Jang, if what your saying true where is your daughter that night? Some of our sources said they saw her exiting Parker Hotel, you sister-in-law's own hotel?' One reporter asked Appa. I can Appa's hands shaking a bit. I'm feeling guilty now, if only I'm being careful this wouldn't happen.

 

'_______-ah, don't worry too much. I know that we can make this. Your father will surely find a solution for this.' Upon hearing omma's words of assurance, I felt like crying. Mother loves me so much.

 

'I'll tell the truth so that all your questions will be answered.' Appa said. What? Appa will tell the truth? I thought. I felt Omma's hand on my shoulder squeezing it tightly.

 

The noise in the hall suddenly died down and all the reporters were waiting Appa to continue what he's going to say.

 

'Actually, my daughter was in Parker Hotel because that's where the reception of her wedding will be held.' What? Reception? My wedding? Is Appa out of his mind?

 

'You heard it right, my daughter is getting married. She's with her fiancé that night and they're planning their wedding that will be on December 18. I want to announce the wedding a month before the day but as this issue is really bringing chaos to our family I'm telling this to you now. My youngest child will be the first one to get married out of my 3 children.' Oh my gawd! Did this just happened? Am I dreaming? No! No! No! Appa is not serious about those things he said.

 

'That is a very good alibi.' Omma commented.

'Omma!' I whined. 'How can you say that? I'm still very young to get married. I'm only 20, for God's sake!' I hysterically said to my mother.

 

'________-ah, see the bright side. I know your appa did this for you. He cares for you. He's doing this not for the sake of our business but to save your image, you dignity.' Omma searched for my eyes will telling me those things. If only! If only!

Aisssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt!

I'm going crazy!

 

 

*Myungsoo's POV

 

We arrived at Jjang Entertainment at exactly 4 PM, it's only the time where Mr. Jang is free so we grabbed the chance. As we made our way to the top most floor of the building where Mr. Jang's office is located I can't help but to look around the hallway where their different artists' photos where painted. Yes painted, just like a mural. This building is 10x better than at Woollim's. I'm getting excited but still I'm feeling nervous. There are many 'what if' clouding my mind.

 

'Hyung, what if Mr. Jang will not accept us? Especially now that their family is every newspaper's headline.' I asked Sunggyu hyung.

 

'Myungsoo, be optimistic! Don't you believe us? Your own talent?' Hyung questioned me back. Instead of answering I just kept quiet.

 

This is it! We' re at the door of his office now, his secretary told us not to anger him because his really on a bad mood today. That made my heart bit faster and sweat is forming on my forehead. Sunggyu hyung knocked on the door and Mr. Jang told us to come in.

 

His office is very organized not forgetting to mention the room's very clean. He's still very handsome despite his age, he's truly Asia's Prince. He ushered us to the mini living room of his office and told us to sit down.

 

'Mr.Jang, we really need your help. We're searching for a new company that would manage us.' Sunggyu hyung told Mr. Jang immediately. We are all waiting for his reply.

 

'If I'll accept you, what can you bring to my company?' Mr. Jang asked us, looking straightly at me. I felt intimidated so look away. Before Hyung can answer him back Mr Jang continued on what he's about to say.

 

'If you say that you can bring up our income sorry to say but I don't think you'll be the one I need. And obviously my company is doing really good. You all know that almost all of the successful artists from the Big 3 transferred here at Jjang. And of course, my very own group, Primadonna, is doing good at America. Now, what can you give me that the others can't?' Mr. Jang bluntly stated the fact. And we were all taken a back. Everything he said was right! Compared to his contract artists we are only beginners. But the next thing Sunggyu Hyung did really shocked me. He knelt in front of Mr. Jang, one by one the others also knelt in front of him. Woohyun is tugging the hem of my shirt but I didn't budge.

 

'Mr. Jang please! We don't want to end our career just like this. We want to achieve our dreams.' Sunggyu hyung said with a cracked voice. After a minute or two, Mr. Jang spoke.

 

'I'll accept you but in one condition.' He started.

 

'Anything Mr. Jang.' Dongwoo hyung immediately answered.

 

I can see that all of them are very desperate. Mr. Jang's eyes met with mine. I didn't look away this this time. It's like were having a staring contest.

 

'If this man marries my daughter then I'll accept you.' He said looking straight at me and I know for sure he's pertaining to me. NO! My mind screamed but what he said next made me changed my mind.

 

'And if you will agree you'll become number 1 priority and I produce 2 FULL LENGTH ALBUM for you every year. You'll be my company's main group and of course you have to give your very best! Just say yes and tomorrow you'll sign a two-year contract here at Jjang Ent.' Mr. Jang said still looking straight at my eyes.

 

I can see with my peripheral vision how the others look at me with pleading eyes. I'm confused! What am I going to? Eottoke?

 

'My mind is telling me to say no but my heart is screaming with a YES! What am I gonna do?'

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE : FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES (SPELLINGS and esp. my GRAMMAR).

LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE.

 

SPREAD THE JJANG LOVE!

 

<3 <3 <3