008

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEW DAYS LATER

 

“Yes, I can finally breathe some fresh air.” She inhaled deeply while closing her eyes, enjoying the moment.

 

“Watch where you are going.” I growled while pulling her towards me.

 

“I am.”

 

“Yeah you are, you almost hit the lamp post.” I looked at her boredly.

 

“Stop being grumpy. I wish that I’m sick again, that’s the only time when you will treat me good.” She side-eyed me.

 

“Stop bullting. Are you going to school tomorrow?” I asked.

 

“Yes, I missed too many lessons, I couldn’t afford to skip again. My grades are dropping.” She answered.

 

“Alright 2nd place, see you tomorrow morning. Don’t run away from me again.” I replied while pushing her to her house.

 

“I’m going to get the first place this semester. I will beat you!” She yelled.

 

 

DARA POV

 

“What took you so long?!” I yelled as soon as I see Jiyong walked out of the door.

 

“Can’t wait to see me huh?” he smirked earning a groan from me.

 

“I’m hungry.” I mumbled. “My mom had a business trip at Italy and she will only be back in one week.” I explained

 

“I know. We’re late. We will eat later.” He said while dragging me to school.

 

“Okay class, just to remind you guys, there’s only two week left till the fun fair, please finalize your plan and start to work on it.” I heard Mr. Yang ordered. “I know you guys are excited about it but just for your information you exam is held in next week, kids.” He glared at the students who are cheering a while ago. “Jiyong, you will be the organizing chairperson for this event and Kiko will be your assistant, I am expecting another champion for this year.”

 

“Okay.” He replied shortly.

 

“Jiyong-shi, please let me know if you need any assistance.” Kiko turned and looked at Jiyong with her devastated eyes.

 

“Drop the formalities, Kiko.” He replied.

 

“I should be calling you that, Jiyong-shi, since I am no one to you anymore.” She said while faking a smile.

 

“Stop being sarcastic, Kiko. I can’t really work with you when you are acting this way.” He replied.

 

The conversation ended. “Why does his voice sound so painful? Why is he showing her a painful expression? Why is he clenching his fist? They broke up right? Why am I feeling sick when he talks to her? Why can’t I be his assistant instead?” I asked inwardly. “Oh, of course you can’t Sandara, you are social awkward and ugly.”

 

“What’s with your face, Dara?” he cocked his eyebrow.

 

“Huh? What’s wrong with that? Am I not allowed to frown now?” I replied still frowning.

 

“Oh, I thought you are jealous.” he said teasingly.

 

“What the hell? Why would I be jealous when I’m not even your girlfriend?” I yelled at him. Yes, I’m ing jealous.

 

“You are my girlfriend. I thought I’ve show you enough in the hospital the other day.” He pouted.

 

“Stop it, Kwon Ji Yong.” I gritted my teeth while eyeing Kiko who is leaving the class.

 

“I’m going to the rest room.” He said after 5 minutes of silence.

 

“Neh.” I ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter