003

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

The day passes; my mind is still fully occupied with Jiyong and the strange attitude of Kiko. It seems like I can’t erase the look Kiko gave me a while ago. Am I just being too sensitive or she’s just like other girls afraid of standing up for someone who got bullied right in front of her eyes?

 

The bell rang indicating time for the lunchie time. I stood up as soon as the bell rand and walked out of the class, trying to avoid Sulli. I get into the cafeteria in a record time. I walked over the rice shop and get myself a bowl of fried chicken rice. I took out my purse with $7 left in it and pay for the food. I was walking back to the class but I stopped momentarily, thinking of Ji Yong probably didn’t get himself food due to its injured ankle.

 

“Should I or Shouldn’t I?” I thought to myself.

 

“This is for you, I’m sorry for making you injured this morning.” I put the bowl of rice on top of his desk and went back to my seat, ignoring the growling sound my stomach creates. 

 

“I’m alright. Who knows if you poisoned the food? I won’t accept your kindness. Thanks” he replied acidly.

 

I could feel my anger boiling up at the instant.

 

“What the hell? Mind you! I’m your “master”, you are the one who is supposed to buy me food and serves me! I bought food for you because you sprained your ankle and how dare you accused me poisoning you! Fine, I will eat it on my own, you heartless jerk.” I yelled, couldn’t hide my anger anymore.

 

JIYONG POV

 

She sure is loud. I rolled my eyes knowing that she’s annoyed by the fact that I angered her. “Okay, so I’m a jerk to her now?” I smirked and shake my head amusingly. “Don’t you call me heartless, stupid. How can I eat your food when your stomach is betraying you?” I thought internally.

 

There’s only Dara and me in the classroom now. “I’m hungry,” I admitted but the guilt of not helping her this morning pushes me to think otherwise. I wish I were brave enough to stand up for her and forget about the past. I wish I were wise enough to forgive her dad. Yes, call me a jerk for hating on Dara when she’s not even related to the murder. Moreover, there’s no any evidence showing that her dad is the murderer. I’m just being bitter, couldn’t accept the fact that my parents passed away.

 

“Don’t call me Sandara, I am Dara to you,” I remembered she said.

She’s still the girl who keeps promises.

 

10 years ago.. (7 years old)

THIRD PERSON POV

 

“Sandara, Sandara, Sandara, Sandara! Play with me!” a little Jiyong shouts across the street, in front of Dara’s house.

 

“I told you to call me Dara!” Dara walked out from her house running towards Jiyong.

 

“I like your name! Sandara! It just feels so right for me to say it out loud”

 

“I hate my name. People in school find it strange that my name was 3-syllabus” she pouted

 

“Can you promise me one thing, Sandara?” he asked timidly

 

“What is it, Jiyongie? Of course, I can! You are my best best best friend in the world” she smiled cheekily.

 

“Promise me, I’ll be the only one who calls you Sandara! I want to be the special one. No one can call you Sandara, remember that!” he said

 

“But mommy and daddy call me Sandara too…” she looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter