004

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, why are you not helping me this morning?” she asked lightly

 

“Well, I don’t see a point of helping you?” I answered coolly.

 

“You are supposed to help me, like in this month.” She replied.

 

“You are taking this master-slavery thingy way too serious.” I chuckled.

 

“Can I go to your place? You need some help on your ankle.” She asked bluntly.

 

“I am your slave, okay? I will put some ointment on it later. Goodnight.” I walked past her straight to my house.

 

“See you tomorrow!” she said.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

DARA POV

 

“Dara! Dara! Dara!” her mom yelled while banging the door.

 

“Let me sleep! 5 more minutes.” I groaned in protest.

 

“Get your up now, send this food to Ji Yong.” I get up quickly at the mention of Jiyong.

 

“Okay, I’m coming down!” I replied while freshening myself up.

 

“Pass the food container to Ji Yong. I am going ahead, Goodbye.” She ordered.

 

“Why are you cooking for him, mom?” I asked.

 

“It’s good to see you two talk again, I’m just helping you.” She winked.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong!” I pressed his doorbell.

 

“I didn’t lock it.” He yelled

 

I turned the doorknob slowly and walked into his house sneakily. I don’t know why am I doing this, but yeah I look like a theft.

 

“Why are you tiptoe-ing?” he asked while pointing to my foot.

 

“Did I?” I straightened myself and pass him his food.

 

“I’ve eaten, your mom gave it to me like 30 minutes ago.” He looked at me doubtfully.

 

“What?! She asks me to bring it for you though…” I pouted

“Have you eaten, piggy? Could it be yours?” he smirked.

 

“Oh , how stupid you are, Sandara Park! How can you forget to eat?” I scold myself inwardly. “Of course I ate, you jerk!” I said and just then my stomach growls.

 

“Stop lying, your stomach betrayed you again. Just eat, I’m going ahead, remember to lock the door when you leave.” He said while walking towards the direction of the door.

 

“Hey, aren’t you going to walk me to school, my slave,” I smirked while enjoying my food. 

 

He groaned and walks back to the house, waiting for me to finish my food.

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

The way to school was quite which I truly appreciate it, I don’t want to deal with her at this moment.

 

“Jiyong, would you mind if I enter the school with you? You know how your fan girls are right?” she asked while playing with the hem of her skirt.

 

“Shouldn’t you ask yourself that question? Do you want to be seen with me at this early morning?” I replied without glancing at her.

 

“It’s a yes then? You actually mind.” she sighed in defeat.

 

I fasten my pace, as we are about to reach the school, trying to distance myself from Dara.

 

“Babe, where have you been yesterday?” Kiko asked.

 

“Uhmm…I just went straight back home after school, why?” I asked suspiciously.

 

“Oh nothing, I saw you walking back with Dara, I didn’t know you are close to her now.” She pouted

 

“Ah yeah, we live in the same area so yeah, nothing much happened though, we just walk.” I lied.

 

Just then Dara enters our classr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter