006

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

THE NEXT DAY

 

“Dara, why are you spacing out again?” Kiko asked.

 

“Ah nothing, I’m just thinking about the quiz.” I smiled tiredly. “Hey, please don’t listen to Sulli, okay? She’s just trying to ruin our friendship. There’s nothing going on between me and Jiyong” I assured her while holding her hands.

 

“Don’t tell me you’ve been thinking about this for the whole day! Of course, you are my best friend right? And best friend won’t hurt each other” she said.

 

Yeah, I’m feeling guilty now. Best friend, it’s a strong word. Kiko has been treating me as her best friend all the way and here I am using her to get close with Ji Yong again. I’m selfish knowing that I might ruin their relationship. It’s not even a week when bad things and rumours about Jiyong and me flooded the school. I’ve become the topic of the students, and of course, Kiko gets affected as well. I sighed. “Should I stop this bull before it gets worse?” I asked.

 

“No, you can’t.” I met his strong gaze.

 

“Hey, stay away from me.” I move away trying to make a distance between us.

 

“I’m not going to, Sandara Park.” He smirked.

 

“Kiko, help me! Get him away from me!” I begged Kiko who has been staring at us since just now.

 

“Jiyong ah, come on.” Jiyong complied as soon as she pulled his arm.

 

“The power of love,” I said inwardly and sighed.

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

“Kiko, can you do me a favour?” I asked

 

“Anything for you.” She smiled.

 

“Break up with me,” I said while holding her hands tightly.

 

“What?” She asked with her shaky voice after few minutes of silence.

 

“I love you but I need to do this.” I looked at her sternly.

 

“Is it because of Dara?” she asked.

 

“Yes, but it’s not what you think. I need to know what’s going….”

 

“You love her?” she cut me off.

 

“Do you remember I said that I used to have a best friend? She’s my best friend. I lied when you first introduce her to me because you like her as your friend and I couldn’t do anything but to accept your friendship with her. I found out that she’s hiding something from me recently and I need to know what happened to my family and she’s the only source that could lead me to the truth. Please, Kiko, I love you but I just have to….”

 

She kissed me.

 

“I will wait for you.” She smiled weakly.

 

“I’m sorry but that’s the only way to make her spills out the truth. Make her fall in love with me. You know how much I hate her right? Please wait for me.” I promised Kiko.

 

 

 JIYONG POV

ONE WEEK LATER

 

“Where do you think you are going?” I asked still panting. Dara has been avoiding me for a whole week. She took a different route to school, she leaves early from home and late from school, she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter