005

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG POV

 

“Let’s go in.” I urged Dara, sensing the awkwardness between us after hearing what Sulli said to Kiko.

 

“Uhmmm… you should go in first. Kiko might misunderstand about…” she couldn’t finish her sentence.

 

“There’s nothing to misunderstand about. We are just friend, for this month.” I cut her off.

 

“Alright then.” She turned the doorknob while bowing her head down, trying to avoid any unwanted attention.

 

“Look, Kiko, your best friend is wearing your BOYFRIEND’s jacket, think of what I’ve said just now.” Sulli remarked.

 

I ignored the statement and walk towards my seat steadily with Dara walking in front of me. She sits behind of me after all. The day passed like a blur, I kept quiet for the whole day, not even talking with Kiko. I don’t know what has gotten into my mind. I just don’t feel like talking at all, probably thinking about why the hell I helped Dara at the very first place? Why is my body moving to her unconsciously when she’s in mess? “Sandara, what have you done to me?” I asked inwardly.   

 

“Jiyong, are you hiding anything from me?” Kiko asked as we walk towards the meeting room. Kiko and me are part of the student council.

 

“Nothing, don’t mind what Sulli said. I protect her because she’s your friend, I just don’t want to upset you.” I lied and ruffled her hair softly.

 

“Okay guys, so the food and fun fair will be held on the end of this month. Please arrange the stall with the class representative as soon as possible.” I finalized and the meeting ended.

 

“Kiko, I can’t send you home today, I need to settle some stuff back home, I will bring you to the bus stop instead, is it okay?” I asked.

 

“It’s alright, Jiyong. I can walk there myself.” She smiled.

 

I walked back towards the main gate where is the opposite direction where the meeting was held to find Dara. “I was late, she must be mad now.” I hissed knowing that what Dara hate the most is people being not punctual.

 

“Dara?” I yelled to no one particular. The main gate was empty and it’s already 6pm. The sky is dark, making me worried that someone may hurt her.

 

I pulled out my phone, wanting to call her.

 

“Hey, seems like you’re still busy? I will wait you at library.” I sighed in relief after seeing her message.

 

There’s only few people left in the library at this hour, I took not much time to look for Dara. She’s sitting at the corner as always. I walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter