001

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG POV
 

“Kwon Ji Yong!” she whispered.

 

“Grrrrr here she goes again.” I muttered annoyingly and turn my head back to her unwillingly.

 

“What the hell do you want from me nerd?” I looked at her tiredly and faked a yawn.

 

“Mom is not coming home tonight, eat with me.”

 

“I’m not your babysitter for god sake. Don’t expect me to eat with you.” I hissed and averted my gaze back to my girlfriend.

 

Okay, so the nerd that I referred to is Sandara Park, my annoying neighbor and childhood friend. We used to be really close but not anymore when my parents are gone. Yes, they are dead and some believe that Dara’s dad is the murderer due to some business conflicts. However, there isn’t any solid evidence that proves her dad is involved in the murder. The case remained unsolved since her dad went missing after the murder happened leaves Dara and her mom alone in Korea. I cut off my connection with Dara’s family since then and started to hate on them. After 7 years, I met a girl named Kiko and my current girlfriend. I believed that I fall for her since the first day I laid my eyes on her. Love at the first sight you may say? She’s a transferee from a small town named Naverville. I remembered her bright face when she introduced herself to me, as she became my desk mate on her very first day. I’ve known as a cold person and yet there are dozens of people cheer for me whenever I walk past them. Girls like me or should I say wants my attention. I never like girls who throw themselves towards me; it’s too easy for me. I like something challenging; well, I don’t see love as a game and I’m serious when it comes love. If I’m an ice, Kiko will be my fire, I don’t know how but she’s able to melt down the ice surrounds my heart. My heart beats fast for her and I liked it. She became my girlfriend after 6 months of persuasion. She’s not easy. She’s kind and helpful. I don’t know how but she became Dara’s friend, Dara is a loner, she never much friend, they called her nerd and weirdo. But according to Kiko, she sees sorrows and sadness in Dara’s eyes and she forced me to be friends with her. Kiko doesn’t know my past with Dara. I pretend that I don’t know her and introduce myself as if we don’t know each other at all. I want it to be like that, I hate her by the way.  Kiko is getting closer with Dara day by day and I don’t like the idea about it and confront Dara about this matter.

 

“I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter