Seven

When You Love

Lacie ask  her manager for two days off. She needs it to regain her composure. She was going to see Kihyun and Hyungwon to talk about her feelings toward Hoseok. She has decided to never tell her feelings to Hoseok. She wants them to know that. Being selfish is the last thing she wanted to hear from others. So she arranged a meeting with Kihyun and Hyungwon at the same family restaurant they went to last time. After 10 minutes of waiting, the guys finally arrived and settled themselves in front of Lacie. Hyungwon gave Lacie a soft smile asking her how is she doing. While Kihyun just look at her with blank eyes. He seems to be deep in thought. The atmosphere got tense and awkward after that.

 

"Kihyun shi," Lacie said after a while. "I have thought about what you said last time. I agree with you. I understand that you are worried and I too don't want to put your future on the line."

 

"What's your point of telling us this?" Kihyun said after some time.

 

"I understand that you are extremely worried. But I can't stop my feelings just like that. I promise I won't be on your ways and I won't tell Hoseok about my feelings too. I just hoped that we can just stay as friends. That would be enough for me. I don't need more..." she can feel tears starting to build up.

 

"I never said that you can't be friends or anything. But it's obvious to me that you guys wouldn't be just FRIENDS when you guys are totally in love with each other."

 

"I seriously don't think Hoseok have the same feelings towards me. He always just thought of me as a friend. I will be very careful not to show my feelings," she says in a very slow voice stuttering here and there.

 

"Are you dumb or something? Obvious..." Kihyun stop as Hyungwon slowly pats him on his back noticing that his voice was getting louder.

 

At that Kihyun suddenly stand up and walk out of the restaurant. He was furious and it was not because he was worried about their career right now. He was furious because a part of his heart actually felt sorry for that girl. He can see clearly that the girl was trying hard to hold her tears. Kihyun knows that Lacie is different from any other human beings he has seen so far. To be honest if they are just regular person (not an idol to be) he too would support both Lacie and Hoseok to be together. Lacie is so kind and accepting. Even when Kihyun was being a salty towards her literally, she still treat him the same. But his alter ego could not accept this. To him it is still selfish of her to ask things like that. What's with being friends when both of them are too in love with each other.

 

Kihyun head was in a mess. He didn't notice Lacie and Hyungwon was running, chasing him and slowly lessening the gap. Both of them are already beside him when Kihyun walked to cross the road when he sees the lights finally turns green for them to walk. He did not saw a very fast paced car coming towards him until the last minute when he felt someone pushed him very hard and he stumbled then fall down to the side. In that confusing moment he then heard a loud BANG and when he looks back he saw a girl lying helplessly in the middle of the road covered with so much blood.

 

It was Lacie!

========///========

 

Kihyun stares at the white hospital wall blankly. His thought is hectic and in mess. He was remembering everything that happened. He remembers seeing a black car speeding towards him. He remember being pushed harshly. He remember hearing a screeching tire, a loud bang, a helpless figure covered with blood, people gathering around them, Hyungwon screaming his name out and sits beside that figure, the loud siren coming from an ambulance. His eyesight was hazy right now but the memories keep flashing clearly. Tears rolls on his cheeks and he could care less about that right now. He then saw a male figure, someone he knows well running into the ER hallway. He then stands in front of Kihyun grab his shirt by the collar and was about to punch him in the face before Hyunwoo stops him.

 

"Which part of that is selfish you brat?!!!" Hoseok screams his lung out while Hyunwoo is tightening his grip on him. Changkyun has told him about what happen at the family restaurant when he heard about what happened to Lacie this afternoon.

 

Kihyun eyes widened at the words Hoseok scream to him just now. He is now asking himself repeatedly. Seriously, which part of her was selfish when Lacie saved his life putting her own life on the line. Even after all things Kihyun had said and done. Why? Why did she have to do that? She is supposed to be very selfish isn't she?

 

Kihyun then walks towards a raging Hoseok and fall on his knees.

"Hyung...mianhae... I messed everything up. It's all my fault hyung. It's all my fault!" Kihyun said slowly while crying. He felt like his vision is turning dark. Seconds later Kihyun drifting on the side as he felt a strong arms catching his void body before he lose consciousness.

=======///=========