Two

When You Love

Being a trainee is hard. He is busy practicing most of the time. It's already 2 years now since he first enter Starship Entertainment as a trainee. He was eager at first but hearing and seeing other trainee being chosen to debut makes him feel like he is worthless. He is competitive by nature. So having such things happen somehow makes him wants to give up.

 

He was already on the edge and decided to quit being a trainee when he walk past the bakery (near the apartment complex he was living with 11 other trainees) and saw a girl trying so hard to pick up three big boxes and ended up falling in a mess. Hoseok remembers him being mad (when he walks over to help her) at the girl and ask her if she was on her right mind when she decided to pick up the boxes by herself. The girl just smile brightly at him and said that this was nothing and she is willing to do anything to achieve her dream to own her own bakery.

"I don't care how hard it is or how slow it might seem. Everyone has their own pace in achieving something. This is just a small obstacle that I need to go through along the way," she said confidently while looking at Hoseok with a pair of beautiful hazelnut eyes.

Hoseok was struck by her words. How can a person who looks so fragile be this strong.

He was ashamed of himself. He was complaining and giving up on his dream for such small matters. He can't even call it a dream any longer at that point. How can he be brought down for such small obstacle. So what if others debut first. I will walk over and achieve my dream at my own pace. That was the first time in his life Hoseok sees his dreams in a whole different ways.

"I will debut! No matter how hard it's going to be I will chase my dream and debut!"

 

From that day onwards Hoseok visited the bakery regularly. At first it was twice a week. Then it turns to four times a week until 3 month later he would pay a visit every day whenever he has time just to talk to that girl again. He felt calm whenever he talks to the girl and it feels like all his stress and tiredness from practice schedule just washed away.

Hoseok takes his time getting to know her. Her name is Lacie and she is from a south east part of Asia. She understood a bit of Hangul but she didn't know how to speak them. Her favorite flower is Sunflower and Hoseok thought that it's the perfect flower to represent her persona. She told Hoseok almost everything except for the reason why she came to Korea. Every time Hoseok asked her about that she would slyly change the topic by asking Hoseok how was his practices.

==========////===========

 

 

It has been 7 months now they knowing each other. Hoseok told his dorm-mates about Lacie and they are eager to meet her. There are plenty of reasons why they are so eager to meet her. But the main reason is, they wanted to see the girl who manage to made Hoseok fall head over heels. It was already shocking that Hoseok is interested in someone when they know that he have trust issues. Now seeing Hoseok eyes beaming every time he told them about her makes them wonder what kind of a person is this Lacie- girl. But Hoseok was not ready to introduce her to his friends. He felt like he knows her but at the same time it felt like he didn't know her at all.

Hoseok is on his way to the bakery when he saw Lacie standing at the back of the bakery sobbing and there was a man standing in front of her holding her hands. His heart burns with jealousy at the view in front of him. He calms himself down and get closer to them. They were so engrossed in each other they didn't even realize Hoseok was there.

"I'm going to proceed with the wedding Lacie. I don't want to disappoint my parents. But at the same time I don't want to lose you!" the guy said, cupping her face.

"What are you saying?! I came here and waited for you for so long and this is what I get? You promised me that we will be together!"

"Lacie please..Listen to me... We will still be together like always. I'm just marrying her for the sake of my parents."

Hoseok couldn't hold himself. He ran towards Lacie and punch the guy in the face. He grab Lacie's hand and walk away furiously.

======//=======