Young, Dumb and Rich

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun arrives at the beach a bit late and there is so much people surround a pink limousine that is parked on the beach.

"Hey, unnie. Do you know that there is a limousine that parked at the beach, seriously i wanna know what kind of dumb rich is that person, hahaha"

Jeongyeon point at the person who is approaching them with basket full of food.

"Apparently, that dumb rich is your crush, Hirai Momo who own that limo"

"What?!"

Dahyun gasps as she cover her own mouth,  she facepalm while Momo is busy munching her food.

"What is it? Why are you two looking at me like that? Oh, are you two hungry too? I can share"

"Uh, no thanks"

Jeongyeon is still waiting for Nayeon to come when suddenly a private helicopter pass them by.

"What the heck was that?"

"Oh,  that is Tzuyu"

"Why the helicopter fly on top of the lighthouse?"

"Ah, that. Sana wants to go to the lighthouse but Tzuyu insisted Sana should go to her private helicopter since she doesn't want her girlfriend to get exhausted from stepping the ladders, and not to mention how clumsy Sana is, i guess she's taking it the extreme way"

Jeongyeon explain to Dahyun when she notices something approach them. A horse carriage stops in front of them and the door is opened, Dahyun and Jeongyeon stare at the person that come out first as she start singing in head voice.

"I can show you the world, shining shimmering,  splendid, tell me princes-"

"S.. Solji ah, stop it"

Jihyo who get out the last from the carriage facepalm as Jeongyeon and Dahyun try hard not to laugh as they both keep holding on their stomach. Jihyo glares at DaJeong as she doesn't want more people staring at their grand entrace to the beach.

Jihyo grab Jeongyeon's collarshirt as she mumbles shyly.

"Never tell this to anyone, i beg you"

"Well, give me 5000 won to shut up"

"Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon you scammer"

"Ahaha, fine i will keep it as a secret. Let's just hope no reporter come to see this embarrassing commotion"

Jeongyeon rub her own neck as Dahyun just pray as she agrees.

"Amen! "

Dahyun eagle's eyes notice something, there is a plane that start flying and writing on the sky behind Jeongyeon.

"Uh, you better not turn around Jeongyeon unnie"

"Huh?"

"Waeyo?"

Jeongyeon turn around and see no one but something caught her attention,  she look down as she facepalm after reading what was written on the sky.

YOO JEONGYEON IS IM NAYEON'S PROPERTY~

Dahyun sigh in frustration as she just wish Chaeyoung and Mina will at least come to the beach normally, but nah.
Dahyun rub her own forehead as she just had enough with what happen this early morning.

Chaeyoung hides shyly behind Mina as they both walk in a red carpet and seventy bodyguards stand along the red carpet. 

"Can we just have a normal life for once?"

Jihyo facepalm as she gather with Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

****

Dahyun just jokingly said to Momo that she forgot to bring her swimsuit but Momo just show her silly grins as she making a peace-sign with her fingers.

"Worry not, we come here well prepared"

Momo claps her hands and few maids suddenly come with a big box full of wardrobes. They open it in front of Dahyun who gasps in fear.

"Don't tell me...you brought these from home?"

"Why would i? I just bought them from the mall nearby,  all of the hits items there. They sold them surprisingly cheap"

Dahyun facepalm as she just get secondhand embarrassment from Momo's antique mind.

"Do you wanna try it now? Just wait a bit my people are working right now"

"Working?"

"I ordered them to built a cottage for us near this beach so we can have this beach peacefully"

Dahyun rubs her forehead as she get dizzy from Momo's explanation when Jihyo comes approach her. 

"Who the hell put police line on all around the beach?"

"Oh, that is  your dearest Solji"

Momo speaks as she tease Jihyo who is blushing madly.

"W.. We aren't an item...yet"

Jihyo mumbles the last word quietly as she get more red.

"She said we need to protect our privacy so after Tzuyu bought the whole beach Solji put that yellow lines so no one could tresspass except us"

Jihyo facepalm as Dahyun pats her shoulder since she understand what Jihyo is going through right now.

Jeongyeon drags Nayeon to the beach as the girl keep on trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter