One Step At Times

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina glance at Dahyun and Momo who are too intimate that they keep talking in a low voice while their face only a few inches from one another,  she purposely cough as she get inside the student council room.  They both glance at her sheepishly. 

"Why don't you two just go dating already?"

Mina shake her head as she sit on her desk,  today is nothing much she can do since all the other parts are already being taken care of her maid and guards.  She's actually bored,  but seeing the two almost-lover here certainly bug her. 

"Go outside and have a fun date already"

"W.. What are you saying Minari?"

Momo blushes madly while Dahyun look away shyly. 

"Just today only,  go out with Dahyun and look for the best fish cake at town.  It's your mission"

Dahyun look at Mina as she get excited. 

"We're gonna play James Bond? I wanna be a cool spy,  i promise i will keep this secret till the day i die"

She act cool while looking up to the ceiling as if she's looking at the bright sky.  Momo giggles as she nods to Mina,  she then drag Dahyun away from the room leaving Mina alone. 

Someone knock the door,  so Mina open it herself.  She never thought she would see the only person who can succeed in making her sleepless and anxious behind her calm surface,  stand in front of her.  That Son Chaeyoung really is something she can't figure it out herself. 

"Ah,  sorry to interrupt you.  I'm here to bring the report of the club budget"

"Just put it on my desk,  i need to go"

"Wait Mina"

Chaeyoung hold Mina's wrist, so Mina glances at her as she frown.

"Yes?"

"Uh,  um,  i have something to tell you"

"Uh,  okay"

Mina sit on the couch,  Chaeyoung sit next to her.  Mina sigh heavily,  she tries to keep her composure but it's Son Chaeyoung,  she really tries hard to not squealing inside.

"I have a favor to ask"

"Yes?"

"We need some help"

"Oh,  okay.  I will tell my people to help you.  How many do you need,  i will cal-"

Chaeyoung look at her in the eyes as she stop Mina from dialing her phone. 

"I just decided to make you as my model for painting"

"What?! Are you crazy?"

Mina keep blinking as she gasps,  but Chaeyoung look at her dead serious so she tries to be calm again. 

"F..Find someone else,  i'm busy"

"But Nayeon unnie told me that this week you are taking off from the meeting"

'Tsk, Nayeon unnie,  we really need to talk later'

Mina look away as she tries to make any excuse.  Chaeyoung keep staring at her this close is a big no,  she is too afraid if Chaeyoung could hear how fast her heart beating right now,  moreover she's still have a pride of herself not being to obvious showing her own emotion.

"Well,  Nayeon unnie showed me your childhood photos until now when i was looking for a model for the painting.  She recommended me about you a lot.  You look cute back then but you look gorgeous now.  So i wanna paint that side of you.  I'm sure many students will get curious too"

Mina glance at Chaeyoung and look away again. 

"Why are you so good at talking?"

"Huh? Pardon me?"

"N.. No,  what i mean is if you insisted then i have no other choice"

"So you gonna be my model?"

"Well,  kinda"

"Yay,  thank you!"

Chaeyoung suddenly hug Mina,  she makes her caught off guard.  Mina feel like her heart going to burst soon. 

"Mina,  are you okay?  Your heartbeat is so faster right now.  Should we go to the infirmary?"

Chaeyoung look at her worriedly,  Mina clench her fist and sulk. 

"Chaeyoung you pabo"

"Huh?  Yes?"

Mina stand up and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter