The Commoners Trip: The Adventures to The Unknown

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Dahyun close the mart earlier than expected, the manager unnie told them they can rest for today since they had sell a lot to the rich girls.

"Jeongyeon ah, can you and Dahyun go with us? I need you two to be our guide"

Mina talk quietly, she start to feel uneasy since people around them gaze at the girls. Jeongyeon almost refuse the offer but she suddenly remember that the rich girls may end up wasting more money again so she nod agree.

"Fine, just avoid not to pay much for something that isn't even expensive on the first place"

"Thank you, i will tell them that"

Mina nods and call all the girls who are done buying lot of commoners stuffs from the W*mart.  Nayeon eat her ice cream on the car with the rest of the girls,  except Dahyun and Jeongyeon who look uncomfortable inside the luxury car. 

Dahyun whispers to Jeongyeon as she gets curious where they will go next. 

"Jeongyeon unnie,  are you sure this is better for us to come with them?"

"Yes,  do you want your Momo buy lot of useless things with high price? I bet Tzuyu still has a bag full of money to waste"

"You're right unnie,  uh Momo and me aren't a thing...yet.  Where are we going actually? "

"Chaeyoung's hometown"

"What?! Her place is kinda far right?"

"Yeah,  i know.  But no one can stop Myoui Mina,  especially now"

Jeongyeon sigh softly as she is expected there will be a lot more annoying stuffs happen soon. 

Mina take them to the roof of Myoui's hospital as she call someone on the phone. 

"Don't tell me..."

Dahyun gasps as she can hear a sound of buzz while Jeongyeon facepalm. 

"Let's go,  girls"

"Where?"

Dahyun ask Mina as the other girls are getting inside the helicopter one by one.

"To Chaeyoung's hometown of course"

"With this helicopter? Ahahaha,  i'm out,  the place look crowded already"

Dahyun is planning to escape but suddenly there is another helicopter come to pick them up. 

Dahyun glance at Jeongyeon as she tries to ask for help but Jeongyeon is already inside the helicopter.

"U..Unnie...how will i survive on this..."

"Let's go"

***

DaJeong just arrive at Chaeyoung's hometown and they are already being surrounded by people,  mostly the elders who get curious because two helicopters just landed on their place.  Both Jeongyeon and Dahyun cover themselves with hats out of embarrassment that the rich girls caused. 

Momo and Sana's eyes sparkle with excitement as they are reaching the traditional market and Nayeon being the first to enter the market along with SaMo,  DaJeong only follow them behind as Tzuyu are walking gracefully with her two big bodyguards who hold bags of cash. 

"Unnie,  is this commoners' heaven?  They have lot of food and it's surprisingly the cheapest"

"Let's spend our trip to the fullest!"

"Nee,  unnie. Momoring,  let's try that thing"

Sana drags Momo to the food stand while Nayeon looking around for something cute to buy,  Jeongyeon is taking care of Nayeon just in case that girl end up the whole market like Tzuyu almost did earlier. 

"Woah,  this is such a weird snack,  they are still alive"

"You mean sannakji,  Momoring?"

"Yes,  it tastes good. Keep the change"

Dahyun gasps as she saw Momo give the owner of the food stand 50.000 won when the food actually only cost 20.000 won,  she even sees the owner frown at Momo's word but he thanks her anyway.  Dahyun rub her own forehead as she get dizzy from the rich girl's antique. 

Dahyun follow her around since she need to make sure Momo won't get lost since Tzuyu and Sana already are out of their sight. 

"Hey,  kiddo.  How much i need to pay to pet your puppy?"

"Huh?"

Tzuyu is bending over as she just find cute puppy on the street near the shop Sana is in.  The five years old boy look at her blankly as Tzuyu just hands him a wad of money to bribe him. 

"You can pet him"

"Oh,  you are such a nice boy"

Tzuyu smile as her dimple shown,  she pets the puppy's head before she squeal. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter