Expensive Things Here Is Free?

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days since Jeongjidachae become the students in this elite school. They are callled as TC4 by others, means the commoners of four. They become so popular that Jeongyeon is already has her own fanclub, Chaeyoung join in art club and sport club, Jihyo is in a temporary contract with Solji as her singing partner, while Dahyun somehow being dragged to join in student council because of Momo.

"So Dahyun ah, this platinum student card is used for buying food in cafetaria, borrowing book on the library, and an access card to get into our other building"

"Platinum? Wait, why do i need to use this card to buy food. I have money"

"Show me how much is in your pocket?"

Dahyun show her money in front of Momo who is laughing cutely.

"You can't pay anything with that much, here"

"Huh? Why?"

"They used dollar and the minimum is 100 for each meal"

"You kidding me right? That's ridiculously expensive"

"If you used this platinum card you can buy anything with no limit"

"Huh? With just this card?"

"Yes"

"How much money they put in this card actually?"

"Just enough to buy one car, i guess the cheap one"

Dahyun eyes wide open while her jaw drop, she hold the platinum card with trembling hands. Momo laugh again when petting Dahyun chin. She give another cards for the remaining TC4 to Dahyun.

"Momoring, can i ask something?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you guys not in the same bus with us?"

"Of course not, it's exclusively for you girls only. We at least own limousine each"

"L..limousine? That long car?"

"Yes, i have a pink one. Mina is white, Nasatzu own black"

Dahyun shiver as she hug herself, knowing this fact is like a scary nightmare for her. Momo drag the soulless Dahyun to the cafetaria.

Momo meet Jeongyeon and Jihyo so she smile cutely at them, the girls seem in the same state as Dahyun right now, seems too shocked. Dahyun give them the platinum card each while she keep the one with Chaeyoung's name in her pocket since Chaeyoung seem not coming to the cafetaria yet.

Dahyun explain the use of the platinum card to them while Momo is busy picking up food on the buffet-like meals. Jihyo stand up in shock.

"C...car? This one small card has that much money? You kidding me!"

"I wish i was...this is ridiculous...what if we lost it somewhere?"

"Does it mean i can eat whatever i want here?"

Jeongyeon ask Dahyun as she keep looking at her platinum card. Dahyun just nods, Jeongyeon grins wide and run to the food stand to buy anything. She comes back with lot of foods in her hand.

"Can you believe it? The freebies for today is a hanwoo steak"

"H...Hanwoo steak? It's free?"

"Yup, totally free. You can take as much as you want"

"Goddammit, this place is heaven!"

Jihyo shout to the girls as she bring in more foods in her hands. Dahyun chuckles as she look at her friends are so happy eating the steak. Dahyun glance at Momo who is walking with a maid next to her. The maid seem close with Momo, that just somehow makes Dahyun feel strange. She eat quietly, the steak taste good but something disturb her mind, she isn't even sure what it was.

****

Chaeyoung stomach grumbles as she tries to finish her sketch on the art room. Mina glance at her and look at her watch.

"Can you just hurry up? Why it took so long to draw me? Even Tzuyu is left already"

"Uh, you can go now. Sorry for making you wait"

Chaeyoung bow down and apologize quickly, Mina call someone on the phone.

"Momo? You're with my maid right? Tell her to come here, hurry up i'm so hungry"

Mina end the call and glare at Chaeyoung before she leave her alone. Chaeyoung is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter