You Are Dummy, I Love You!

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina quickly run to the gate,  she keep covering .  She ask her butler to drive her home quickly.

"Waaa, i shouldn't do that. Why did i do that? I'm so dummy"

Mina whines against her pillow as she regret the thing she did today. She just wish Chaeyoung will forget what just happened.

****

Mina quickly walk to the student council room, she tries hard not to be seen by many students that she act like a ninja whom covered by her bodyguard. She escape to her special hidden room to avoid Chaeyoung all day.

"Where is Mina? Have you seen Mina?"

Chaeyoung ask Nayeon who is busy nagging on Jeongyeon at the locker room.

"She's probably on the student council room"

"I didn't see her there, but i found her laptop"

"Hm, it's weird. She is usually there"

"I need to see her"

"Wait, she probably is in the arcade room"

"Arcade room? You mean like room for gaming? We have arcade room here?"

"It's not ours, it's hers"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Mina own the arcade room built specially for her"

"Wait, what?"

"We can built something here for our personal use"

Nayeon grins as she sips her coffee, Jeongyeon stop moving away as she get defeated in arguing with Nayeon.

"Isn't this school?"

"Yes, but this area are Myoui's property. Tzuyu even had her personal farm"

"Rich people are silly, you all waste money just like that?"

Jeongyeon look at Nayeon as she feel frustrated hearing them having too much money to waste.

"Should i waste my money on you, how about that?"

Nayeon grins as she tries to flirt with Jeongyeon again, Chaeyoung rub her nape awkwardly.

"Uh, where is the arcade room?"

Nayeon tells Chaeyoung to come closer so she can tell her the secret arcade room. Chaeyoung nods and thank her.

"Don't tell her i gave you this information, she wpuld kill me if she know it"

"Okay, unnie i will"

Chaeyoung get inside the student council room again but she walk straight to the bookshelves, she glance at the laptop which its screen suddenly pop up.

"Gosh, that startle me a bit, she need to charge her laptop since it's low batteries. Wait, what is this? Why there are many folders with my name?"

Chaeyoung click on one of the folders named Chaeyoung's Dimples. She grins as she find many candid pictures of her.

She reach the bookshelves and search for certain book, she take it off. Suddenly a door appears in front of her, she open it and find Mina play claw machine seriously.

Chaeyoung walk closer and hug her from the back, Mina who is too focusing on getting a tiger plushie mistaken her for Sana.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here. What if Tzuyu find out? She will get jealous again. What's wrong this time? Did you two fight again?"

Chaeyoung wrap her arms around Mina's waist as she pull her closer, she rest her chin on Mina's shoulder.

"Hey? Sana chan, why do you smell like strawberry? You remind me of someone, her hair smell like strawberry"

Mina keep trying to get the tiger plushie once again as she keep on failing. She sigh heavily as she turn to look at the girl behind her, Mina gasp as she cover .

"S..Son Chaeyoung how did you...find me?"

"I was looking for you since morning"

"Ah, that...i don't feel well..."

Mina look to the other side as she tries to lie. Chaeyoung still holding her waist while Mina back away a little until she bump her shouklder against the claw machine.

"Why are you trying to get that tiger plushie?"

"Uh...i just think it's cute"

"Why are you collecting my photos?"

"W..Who said so?"

"I saw your laptop"

"Y..Yah"

"Care to explain everything now?"

"I..I..It's not like what you think"

"So?"

"I just...need your candid photos for my reseach paper"

"Really? Chaeyoung's Dimple, Chaeyoung's Smile, Chaeyoung's Nose Scrunch, and Chae-"

"Stop talking you dummy, i love you"

Mina whines for the first tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter