Rich People Are Silly

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung jaw drops as she stand in front of the gate, along with her friends Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Jihyo. They are amazed with the new school that they're going to attend from now on.

"Jeongyeon, you sure this is right?"

"Uh, maybe not"

"This is too much, it's so suspicious"

Jihyo cross her arms as she thinks hard to solve this problem. Dahyun in other hand, already skipping inside, passing the gate happily. The other follow her along timidly before they are stopped by the bunch of girls who seems like part of student council.

"Who is Park Jihyo?"

"Uh, that's me"

"Oh my, you're so tiny it's cute. Come with me, we're going to a classmate after all. Oh, i'm Solji by the way"

"Uh...nice to meet you, Solji shi"

Jihyo keep looking back when Solji drag her to the new class, leaving her friends behind who look clueless just like her.

"Where is Jeongyeon?"

"Are you calling me?"

Jeongyeon step up and stand in front of Nayeon who seem looking at her from head to toe.

"You cut your hair?"

"Uh, yeah. I can't stand the heat, so i cut my hair short"

"Oh, i'm Nayeon. We'll be classmate, follow me"

"Why do i need to follow you?"

"Gosh, just do what i say"

"Ugh, fine. Lead the way"

Jeongyeon say as she get annoyed with Nayeon who seem trying to control her. Chaeyoung feel a bit intimidated by the long straight hair girl in front of her, she tries not to show much by using her poker face.

"Son Jjaeyoung"

"Chaeyoung, my name is Chaeyoung"

"Whatever your name is, you come with me"

"Huh? Why?"

"You are my classmate"

"Uh, can i change the class?"

Chaeyoung tries to speak more but Mina glare stop her from talking more so she just follow Mina quietly.

"Hi, i'm Momo. You can call me Moguri or Momoring"

Momo talk to Dahyun who is left alone, Momo smile sweetly that Dahyun feel at ease.

"I'm Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. Nice to meet you, Momoring"

They both shake hands before they walk while linking arms to the class.

Sana keep looking at Tzuyu before she goes to her class, she keep on pouting.

"Life is so cruel, why they separate me and Tzuyu? I wish i could switch class with Mina so i can be with my baby Chewy"

****

#Flashback-A Week Before School Ceremony#

"We still have 4 empty seat for the commoners, your grandpa surely generous for letting commoners to come to our school, Mina"

"Well, he said we need to socialize with middle class people so we can appreciate life"

Mina just nods and look at the students applicants. There is more than hundred commoners apply to get into the school and this is a hard decision for her to find the good ones. Nayeon who happens to be the chief of student council finally speak up.

"Let's use dices to choose the new students"

"Sounds interesting"

Sana agree right away as she keep backhug Tzuyu while resting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu is too busy reading Dogs Encyclopedia so she pay no attention to her surrounding. Momo is eating her melon bread while looking at Nayeon blankly.

"Let me do it, i'm good with dices"

"Nayeon, are we really going to choose middle class students by this game?"

"Of course Mina, just trust me and follow my instruction"

"You can't stop Nayeon, Mina"

Momo talk to Mina while keep munching on her expensive bread.

"Sana, ready to write down the number, i'm going to roll the dice now"

"Okay"

After a few minutes, they check on the students applicant. Sana put the pictures of the commoners who will attend the school with them starting from next week. Nayeon lay lazily on the couch while resting her head on Momo's lap, Mina check on the pics and grins softly as one person catch her attention.

"Girls, you can pick the one whom you want to be a classmate later. Just not this one, she will be in the same class with me and Tzuyu"

Momo glance at the photos and Nayeon just pick the photo randomly by her feet. Sana doesn't pick any since she just want to be in the same class with Tzuyu but Mina already decided that she shouldn't be with Tzuyu because Sana is such a flirt when Tzuyu is around. Mina know well Sana is dangerous.

Momo look at the remaini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter