Amazing Voices that Move Every Heart

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo is practising her duet song with Solji, both of them are powerful yet have different vibe. They are going to perform for the first time for the sudden school festival. As usual, the rich kids decided it all without much thought and the other students are just following their command happily. Jihyo just get the chance to practice for two weeks for the duet, so she practice harder. Good thing Solji doesn't mind to practice until late with her.

"From this part into this, you can lower the tone"

Solji point out some part of the song lyric to Jihyo who just nods.

"Are you exhausted? Want to rest for a bit"

"Aniyo, i'm okay"

"What do you mean you're okay? You look pale and sweating a lot"

Solji wipes Jihyo's sweat that is on her forehead, Jihyo catch off guard from the sudden move. She quickly back away shyly.

"Uh, i...it's okay. I'm okay, thank you for worrying me"

Jihyo plan to practice the song again but her stomach grumbling louder. Solji laugh as she hold on her stomach.

"Are you hungry? You need to tell me that. Let's stop practising and eat first"

Solji snap on her fingers and soon her butler approach her. She tell the butler to order the most expensive food in Seoul for them both.

"W...wait, can we just...eat something cheap?"

Jihyo hold on Solji's shirt timidly, she just don't want to eat another expensive food that Solji always bought her.

"Hmm, okay. What do you want to eat? Tell me, Jihyo"

"I just want burger and cola"

"Okay, bring in those food here. How much is it actually?"

Solji ask the butler as she get curious about how cheap it can be. The butler whisper on her ear.

"What? That makes no sense. Why they sell it?"

The butler shake his head, Solji frown as she look at Jihyo.

"Why do you like it though?"

"I always eat that before i attend this school. It's tasty"

"You sure it's tasty?"

Solji question Jihyo's taste in food. Jihyo just nods and release her grip on Solji's shirt. Solji put her arm on Jihyo's shoulder as she bring her to the couch. They are on choir club's room, the other students are already going home but both of Solji and Jihyo are such a hardworking so they stay practising until late.

****

Mina notice that Jihyo and Solji are practising again so she tell her maid to bring them food and give them enough water. She pass by Chaeyoung who is going to her club.

"Wait"

"Yes?"

Mina stop her walk and turn around when Chaeyoung hold her arm, she tiptoe a little as she take a dead leaf that is stuck on Mina's hair. Mina blushes as she feel Chaeyoung face get too close with her. Chaeyoung smiles and show the leaf from Mina's hair.

"I guess you're too busy that you didn't notice this stuck on your hair, Myoui Mina"

"Uh, mind your own business Son Chaeyoung"

Mina quickly leave as she pretend to be uoset in front of Chaeyoung since she doesn't want Chaeyoung to see her blushing face at all.

Chaeyoung frown as she shrugs seeing Mina get upset again with her for no reason. She notice Jihyo who is still in the practice room, she smile wide as she listen Jihyo's powerful voice blend well with Solji's sweet voice.

"This festival will be awesome, i can't wait to see how it goes when they duet on stage later"

Chaeyoung stop peeking from the glass window once she heard her name being called by her art club member. She runs to them as they are going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter